Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

I got a 8x4…2 plants one side one one the other. And i have a 3x3 also…

2 Likes

She’s very danky and sweet at the same time. Kinda like guava. Bomb bro!

2 Likes

Can’t wait bro

2 Likes

@TheMadFlascher @excommunicato

Isn’t there a copper foil layer that lays flat keeping them from doing this?+

1 Like

So many people, so much advice, so many styles, what do you fit under ? How much energy or time do you allow focusing on your roots and are they hose beaters or dehydrated artefacts? How high are you picking up par during veg ? What meter are you using for measuring and with what fixture (heavy far red and will you adjust for the possible 8% even apogee older models could read unless you got a 620then your good but knowing spectrum and how to account for) ? I realize everything is so fast paced including the recommendations and feedback given. CO2 in use ? I say all of this because like in Texas it can be impossible to find a growbuddy or just a forum of locals to bounce off ideas. There are great people that want teach and down to earth then there are the peeps that will talk to you like a breeder, grow master and it is wasted breath. Read, read, read is the best advice given. The other day I find a perfect explanation and it clicks.

1 Like

Well geeze isn’t that getting big. I might have to grow out some more of this one. I still have the original plant growing :+1: i should do some more pheno hunting on this one. But also i will be releasing the 2021 strains i have finished soon. So many seeds so little time! Going to release the king Kongs, and 6 more new strains. Been a while since i have been on as much. The snow season is my busy season. Here snow is bad every year. so i sell a lot of snow tires and work 11-12 hrs a day. Then im in the grow working for 2+ hrs 7 days a week.

4 Likes

I’m doing a closet grow No in-line fan no exhaust fan
I stay in a house and smoke a lot I don’t worry about the smell normally grow small batches thought about Co2 to do a closed grow but to expensive right now I only got a couple years of experience and really just started getting dedicated

1 Like

Hey Guys think is a herm ? This the one that wasn’t showing bud sites I removed it from the closet and put it outside @TheMadFlascher @PreyBird1 @happilyretired @sssportsmfg @Slym3r @CoyoteCody @nacho151 @excommunicato

5 Likes

I see a bunch of staggered new growth tips and one suspect site. But too early to herm, just looks like a possible male, but I’d never make that call on one weird spot alone.
Like a one eyed hooker, keep an eye out for a few more days.

6 Likes

Is day four of week 3 everything else has bud sites and small flower

2 Likes

The plants are all different. And depending where they originated from. What i mean is depending where the equator is and where the seeds come from affect how they grow. Sunlight is different around the world and depending if the plants were bred indoors or outdoors. Some plants are slow.

3 Likes

I’m just let it grow outside so u don’t think is a herm

3 Likes

Just keep an eye on it. I didn’t see balls on it when the pictures were enlarged.

2 Likes

Me neither I’m just let it grow outside might be the best one if it does anything

2 Likes

You really need fresh air. Stagnant air is not a good thing. I only use an exhaust fan at the top of the tent and fresh air is pulled in from the bottom of the tent/ closet as negative air pressure. Your plants and grow will improve tremendously. Also get a tiny active air fan there 5 watts and let it blow inside the closet on the plants. They like a little “wind” inside the grow area and helps make the stems stronger to hold bigger buds.

3 Likes

Far as I can see at this point is just what is called undifferenciated growth at the node. You will know soon. I’m seeing more signs of a gal than not.

Marty

3 Likes

Absolutely it is one of my key things is good circulation. I run 4 circulation fans and one 6" exhaust fan. My girls wave in the breeze 24 seven. The more they move the stronger the stems get to hold the weight just like Prey said. When the stems bend, the plant beefs up the stem walls, just like exercise/workout for plants lol. I have never had mold except for outside when it stayed rainy for days on end. Never inside.

Marty

3 Likes

I can two Oscillating fans one high one low and I can’t cut a hole in my attic for a exhaust fan I’m rent my house

5 Likes