Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

I don’t know why it does that here they’ll probably figure it out eventually. But if you were to go and turn those pictures you will get a full frame I don’t know why I just had nothing to do and tried to figure it out and that’s the conclusion that I came to.

5 Likes

Yesiree…! You getting some frost for sure. Looking good, what is the flower time on these?

Marty

5 Likes

8-9weeks flower

2 Likes

Happy New Year guys @PreyBird1 @Dog_Fart1 @TheMadFlascher @sssportsmfg @happilyretired @nacho151 @Slym3r @excommunicato @TexasGrown

7 Likes

You to my friend and be safe!

5 Likes

Happy New Year!

5 Likes

Happy new year bro. This is going to be the one.

4 Likes

Hey @nacho151 happy new year my friend. One more night and we made it another year.

5 Likes

Happy and Safe New Year.

5 Likes

Happy New Year to you also my friend!

3 Likes

Happy new year. everybody be safe. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy New Year!

5 Likes

Had to bring in my outside baby cold and wind was choppin it up is almost twice the height of my in doors

3 Likes

I stop LST on it because I didn’t think it would bud but is pushing pushing now

2 Likes

How do I stop a nutrients lock out I flushed 3 times with just ph water 2days ago and been letting the medium dry out but still Noticing the same thing
@happilyretired @sssportsmfg @Slym3r @Dog_Fart1 @nacho151 @TheMadFlascher

2 Likes

Leave are dark green but I’m not sure if that’s just how the plants grow because some are two shades of green with purple lines going down them

3 Likes

I’m not sure what your seeing, I see three plants that look pretty healthy. 2 that have just started to bud(is this the lime green you are concerned with?) 2 on right.

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s not like you taking an antacid and bamb everything is A-ok, plants takes a few days in my experience.

Marty

4 Likes

So give me a week I just started week 5 I’m try to send a video because my pictures keep turn side or upside down

1 Like