Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

4 Likes

Little bit of burn there, key in on little. Most of the tips in those pics look perfect. The red veins and stems, sometimes that just genetic. I’ve read plenty that points at phosphorus, but nowhere have I read does anyone seem to have a solution or do anything. So maybe someone with other info will chime and in we can all learn. I have one of six same strain right now that has red stems and veins and smells like grapefruit, the others just smell like normal weed.

4 Likes

@htowngrower , I agree with Dog Breath and Marty,

You’ve done your flush properly , but any previous leaf damage you had is not going to change !!!
The important thing is that your new leaves should all be healthy and that’s what YOU’RE looking to see…
You may want to start your nuets again at half strength… I have no idea what EC or ppm you were feeding at the lockout…but start at half that and then a week into it you can adjust from there…FWIW !

5 Likes

They look good to me. Any damag is over a week old. I’d be feeding them. They’re flowering they’re gonna be hungry. The problem with flushing your plants when you’re not sure what’s going on is what’s going on probably happened a couple of days ago. The plants might already be in recovery and now you just washed all the good Biologics out of your media. You’re starting all over. If you accidentally double your feed or make a mistake like that or if your runoff is extremely far out of pH range you might wanna flush. But if you see a little burnt tip or something I personally think it’s a mistake. Been there done that it was a mistake the first time and it was a mistake the second time. Hasn’t been a third time.

5 Likes

My ph run off was in range

2 Likes

So this is week 5 of flower ? What’s your PH range and nutrients your using and any other additives also mixing process or procedure? Not sure it’s all nutrient burn how high are you running the fans and how close ? What strain are you running ? The main question I’d have is why at 5 week’s are your pistils so far behind. What day of flower did the white pistils start to push out at the bud sites. How dark is that room at lights out and is it staying dark the entire night cycle, I mean dark no light’s at all not even you opening the door to show your bros. Are there any red or blue status light’s on in the room , like even a red charger light ? I think your issue’s are deeper than lockout. I’d have to know alot of info to make a correct assessment otherwise your pissing in the wind. There’a dude out your way bro goes by Ogizzel on youtube and his shit has sooo much tan kief piled up under it after trimming. He a little cray cray bro like he dippin water though. Lmao

2 Likes

I’m upload some more pictures

I have to obsoleting fan running one a good 8ft above my plants and about 3ft above my lights and one small one under my plants in the corner at lights off I had my closet door cracked for ventilation and climate control because the doesn’t have a vent and I have do way to run a in-line fan or or exhaust fan so I know is getting a lil light leak but I think the problem resolve do u have any suggestions or can think of some u can pinch to me so I can give u more Insight on my grow

1 Like

And idk why they pictures coming out like that pistils have a nice amount of orange and red pistils it might be the light

1 Like

No I see them much better on these and the development is much further then before. My comment about the leaf tips, even the dryback can cause what appears to be nute burn and that’s not something I want to loose you with but example like the blue mat system’s the same differences in the soil that trigger watering can in reverse cause the dry tips that are mistakenly called nute burn. What we should do is process of elimination and narrow down your problem.

1 Like

Light leaks, gotta stop that situation for starter because it it probably slowing down the plant’s and is a major cause of hermaphrodite traits. If you have seed in the buds at harvest then that may be your only real problem. Could be something easy peasy and bammmm your fixed. What lighting do you run ? I can’t remember exactly but any 660nm wave light or light over 10 ppfd. Phytochromes are a class of photoreceptor in plants, bacteria and fungi used to detect light. They are sensitive to light in the red and far-red region of the visible spectrum and can be a trigger for the plant to wake and can take 2 hours to fall back sleep. Classed as either Type I, which are activated by far-red light, or Type II that are activated by red light. Any house bulb has full spectrum or 400nm-700nm and will wake up the plant’s and not true about green not being visible it can and will wake them up unless it’s just enough to see no more. Green is a penetration wave so allows for the lamp to really penetrate into the plant deeper. If my ChilLED Tech Growpath X3 @330 watt lamp is next to my Green Sunshine ES 300 V-3’s due to the ES 300 having a stronger wave of green or 500nm you don’t have to pull back the plant in order to let the bottoms grow up and even , the leaves blow up even if it’s behind a fan leaf. The ES 300 does have directional lenses but at 330 watts out the wall it gets down on the PAR meter. I don’t remember the Height but I hit legit sun readings of 2200 ppfd due to the intensity. This might be easier if we just talk about it on the phone since your down tha road to be honest I’m unpredictable on here and have hard time troubleshooting through e-mail and I get burnt out typing and cutting to tha point so my answers are long winded if I answer. Shit sometimes I’ll prepare a long honest answer then about to send it out and just delete everything saying fuck it because I hate hearing people’s bullshit and I’m short fused.

2 Likes

**little update Week 6 **

3 Likes

Nice and frosty, Runtz is known for a smallish yeild, but those big fan leaves are loaded, youre gonna have some kick ass bud there I have no doubt.

Marty

2 Likes

Man can’t wait to harvest I’m going to try curing in a box

2 Likes

Thanks @CoyoteCody for the recommendation those lights are truly wonderful

1 Like

Trichome most still clear few clouded and amber

[Uploading: 279FF4DA-0D95-4C52-AEAF-4EAB1E29E9B2.jpeg…]

2 Likes

@happilyretired @nacho151 sup guys

2 Likes

Hanging loose :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Just doing some reading and planning my next grow. I popped 2 Orange Crush, 2 GG#4 and a Chocolope seed. They should be ready for the tents in a week or so! I have a new CLOUDLAB 722 tent from AC Infinity coming in and I picked up an AC Infinity Iongrid T22 light to play with. looking forward to see if it’s as good as I think it will be.

4 Likes