Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

Plz let me know I’m planing on getting ac infinity set up in the next month @nacho151 got anything Brewing over there @happilyretired

3 Likes

No problem!

1 Like

Brewed Q wet yesterday wound up with about a gallon and a half I will be spending the next few days separating the alcohol from the oil. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Your making concentrate or Edblies

1 Like

Making one, the concentrate and then I can make whatever I want with that. :+1:t3:😶‍🌫

4 Likes

LOL, It BETTER be !! :wink: :grin:

1 Like

The Orange Crush had little tails this morning! Should be in rockwool and under the dome tomorrow!

2 Likes

Great, you been sittin on the sidelines too long !!
Gotta get you back in the game and get that blood flowing !!!

3 Likes

Calendar off by a day Week 7 day 1 starting to get a lil bulk

@Slym3r @PreyBird1 @mj1 @TheMadFlascher @nacho151 @TexasGrown @excommunicato @sssportsmfg @CoyoteCody @fist-ninja

8 Likes

Took a clip off to see where is at oven dried it added a lil cured flower for taste the high strong and intense half way the I was finding my self focusing at the wall lol

8 Likes

What up h town! Looking good

6 Likes

Now thats what we’re talking about !! Very frosty, looking absolutely fantastic. When you first started I was wondering if you were going to make it to the end lol.

Kudos!
Marty

6 Likes

Yeah I wasnt gone give up g :grin:

6 Likes

Very frosty!

3 Likes

That looks like him.

2 Likes

Have any of you guys experience three leaf or four leaf mutation and if so did you grow it out @TheMadFlascher @nacho151 @PreyBird1 @sssportsmfg @Slym3r @fist-ninja @ultrapuff @TexasGrown

4 Likes

I let them grow out unless they’re male.

3 Likes

I just cut some off my solo cups yesterday but only because they started to burn.

3 Likes

I got one right one my self it was grown the same time with my others I thought it was stress plant but I just noticing the leaves were three and four the buds are small but it smells the loudest out the three how do your normally come out ?

2 Likes

So u had one too ?

2 Likes