Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

Actually kinda glad I didn’t have to pull my dehumidifier out shits loud lol

4 Likes

Hurricane Supreme Oscillating Wall Mount Fan 12 inch brought one on my first grow don’t need it down graded to what I believe is a 8in fan is from the dollar store the hurricane was way to much air for my grow space and caused a lil bit of wind burn on one plant just putting it out there if someone was looking for a good quality fan it can cover 8x8 easily

3 Likes

@PreyBird1

Here I thought I would be laughed out of this thread and maybe called a rube. Lol I didn’t know other growers used their phones for trichome inspection.

7 Likes

Me neither

4 Likes

Why would we laugh man? Were all a big cannabis family. Well that’s how i feel about this place. Sometimes we all dont get along but for the most part everyone is cool. We all had to learn somehow and we all share a passion for growing. so we should all grow together as a support group. I dont mind helping people at all. Hell i send people free stuff all the time. I have been working a lot and have not had as much time to come here as i would like. But im around early mornings GMT time and after 8:30pm untill 11pm.

8 Likes

Hey for those who have grown white Runtz when does the purple normally start to come in what week?

2 Likes

1 Like

I think I’m finally starting to see some purple pistons

1 Like

I got a problem guys

3 Likes

What’s going on?
How many days old is that plant?
What light schedule? 12 on 12 off?
Hard to see what the sex is?
If its been in flower for 10 days it should show sex.

2 Likes

This depends on the phenotype your seed produces. All seeds are different from the parents of the seed. But there similair in structure flavor and smells/terps. No seed is the same as the parents sadly. This why we clone plants. because we know what it is because its identical to the plant it came off of. Now phenotypes are like siblings. Brothers and sisters. One brother might be blonde and skinny. And one brother might have brown hair and be kinda big and strong. These phenotypes will all vary in traits from the parents. This is why we do phenotype hunts and try and find the special plants from the bunch of seeds we planted. Can be fun to find the one Queen that has the best of both parents plants genes in one awesome new strain. Does that make sense?

5 Likes

My roots was starting to sit in the bottom up one of my pot

3 Likes

Maybe transplant it? How bigs the pot?

2 Likes

11.5 in I grab some pot from walmart market when I first timeTransplanted from seedlings My yard man throw away my Fiber pots I thought the self watering was 3g I guess that why one plants roots are breaking thru my friend suggested putting it in a 5g pot without removing it

4 Likes

The other two are save to transplant roots having broke thru

4 Likes

What u think @nacho151

2 Likes

Are they in fabric pots? If they are I would consider getting new bags and transplanting them or get some 5 gallon pots and just put soil down and around the fiber pot keeping everything in tact.

2 Likes

No there in self watering 11.5in I fucked up🤦🏿‍♂️

3 Likes

Well I think I would try out a 5 gallon bucket transplant.

2 Likes

Okay I’m get the bucket

2 Likes