Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

Okay thanks bro

5 Likes

I think their gone do a Bonsall type thing but under the pot I’m just get some pot Extension

4 Likes

What’s a good jewelers loop for Triceps viewing @sssportsmfg @happilyretired @mj1 @PreyBird1

4 Likes

@TheMadFlascher welcome to my grow

5 Likes

Absolutely, wouldn’t miss it…just kinda lurking around. Looks like you’re already getting competent advice. Isn’t this site about the best!!? New growers are given advice, not ridecule ! Everyone has to start somewhere and a lot of these guys/gals have been through it before…always nice to have some moral support out there !

6 Likes

I am guessing you want one to view the tricromes (once your babies begin to flower)… to see if they are ready… I just use my phone, to be honest. I take pictures and can tell how far along the tricromes are.

Maybe these guys can recommend one…

4 Likes

There are a hundred to choose from on Amazon, just get a 4 or5 star review one. They are very simple, you almost cannot lose on those, that is where I got mine. Get a dual power 30x and 60x you will see thinkgs on the 60x you won’t see on 30x .

HTH
Marty

4 Likes

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it lol.

4 Likes

Sorry i work 11hrs a day! Then i get home and go to the grow op and work 2-3 hours. In fact at 7p.m. im usually working. Sp in 11 minutes im back to work.

3 Likes

I like a $24 digital microscope. I have an old vintage loupe from germany and one of the led light up pocket scope and there shitty beyond belief. Real glass and metal loupes work fine. I just like to take pictures of everything! I can tell you how i did something and some people are like bullshit. Then i whipp out a step by step picture build and then people are like oh wow you did do that! I dont like those people they judge before they know. Sometimes i wear ratty torn up clothes. Because there what i wear to do shitty jobs. I got nice stuff. But the world wouldnt know it. Not flashy here! Thats what I like. Never count me out. Im the old "jack of all trades, master of None! I am a Real Generalist.

6 Likes

So do u think my iPhone XR would do fine because the frontline jewelers loop I got really hurts my eye the hole for 60x is very small and the placement of the light makes it hard to get a good angle without playing with it for a while

2 Likes

Does this work? I dont have a iphone sorry.

1 Like

Not sure is new but how would u Recommend I check my flowers

2 Likes

Are you checking if there almost finished?

1 Like

I work in Seattle and people treat me like I’m homeless half the time. I grow and trim weed. It’s dirty hard work. Humans are ridiculous. Clothes do NOT make the man. They have no idea I’m stacking shoes in my closet, hash in the fridge, money in the bank. Fuck em. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

No not yet was just looking for a better way of lookin at them

3 Likes

Try the phone yet. If not giv it a shot.

3 Likes

Just lift up the lights humidity went up a little bit by 5% too 60 but temperature got back stable at 73f% I was peaking a lil bit over 80f% when I cut the intensity up

2 Likes

Under the light the humidity actually started to drop

3 Likes

The room temperature

4 Likes