Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

LST EVERYTHING DOWN

4 Likes

@TheMadFlascher how are u doing Bud

3 Likes

Doin fine, kinda a lazy Saturday…gives me some time for casual reading!

2 Likes

Same here is raining in Texas bout to kick back and watch a movie with the family

2 Likes

Should go out and blow leaves but I’m having a hard time getting motivated…39 degrees out there which is pretty cool for a Northern Cali afternoon at 3 pm !

3 Likes

Damn, thats rough, Its warmer than that in Chicago, but its dark out.

3 Likes

Put some of your grow medium up around the stem that broke, and pile it over the top. Water it everyday for about a week, week and a half and it will grow roots out the bottom of the stem into the soil mix. massage in some cloning gel into it before you cover and it will help it grow roots.

Marty

1 Like

I saw online that it’s raining and snowing in the central valley where I grew up at!

2 Likes

Lazy Saturday here too, been raining the last couple of days, gloomy and cool around 40 for the high. Glad it hasn’t turned to snow.

Marty

3 Likes

Thank good idea should make some nice thick roots

2 Likes

Doesn’t get cold around here January early February

Just order some Fish Shit Do u guys think I could run it with sonic bloom

2 Likes

@Dog_Fart1 ur thoughts?

And have any of u guy grow night shade by Connected I got a couple beans I was going to drop with my grow I’m going to a AC Infinity CLOUDLAB 4x4 whole set up
@nacho151 @Dog_Fart1 @PreyBird1 @happilyretired @sssportsmfg

3 Likes

Yes, Fishit is live microbes, I prefer Tribus/Extreme but thats just an opine. Its decent. I’m not quite sure on the Sonic Bloom, is it an MKP(it is I checked it out) careful on too much beyond 3rd week Flower? I was always told its a transition/flip to 2-3weeks, so thats what i adhere to.
But, Rhizo/mycorrhizae boost is always a good thing in my experience with it.

3 Likes

No cannabis is highly illegal here ha! But ive been high since 1996! No shit everyday all day does not matter what im doing. Ive raced motorcycles at insane speeds high as fuck! And trucks cars raced em all baked out of my gourd! Started driving a stick shift in the snow when i was 12! I work stoned. Hell I’m just perma stoned and thats normal for me.

8 Likes

0-51-34 Sonic bloom

3 Likes

I’ll have what he’s having!

5 Likes

Haven’t did any street racing the laws are bad out here But we do a of cock fighting and hunting/fishing

3 Likes

Ha hell im baked now! Smoking on some slapz

3 Likes