Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

I never have grown it, but if you do I’ll be lurking around following you! Lol!

2 Likes

I’m right there with nacho :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Guy guess and idea on why my temp is higher when light are off then on I’m doing a closet grow i don’t run a Exhaust fan but I didn’t experience this problem with the last @happilyretired @Slym3r @PreyBird1 @sssportsmfg

2 Likes

I have a several of questions. 1. What time of the day are your lights off? 2. Is a heater running and the thermostat near your grow when the lights are off? 3. Are you running an oscillating fan in the closet 24 hours a day?

3 Likes

I was running one dollar store oscillating fan but I just hook up my 12 inch hurricane I put it above the lights and the 6 dollars one is running under and I’m running them from 7am-7 pm since is normally dark out here around this time of the year but I kinda think the 2rd fan working i the temp been at a stand still and yes I run the 24

2 Likes

I had heat problems in the winter time that got real bad even running a portable AC unit in my grow room. The heater would put out more heat when the lights went off because of the thermostat. Another issue was I had my exhaust fans venting into the room and that caused a lot of heat. I finally put an AC Infinity Airlift T 10 in the window blocked the heater duct into the room and got rid of the portable AC unit. I also added a vent in my grow room door. I haven’t had heat problems since.

I put a black screen inside the vent to help keep light out.

2 Likes

I have the infinity cloud lab 5x5 tent, infinity fan, 67 controller and infinity flex duct. Works good. Infinity has EXCELLENT customer service. My tent fabric was too tight and giving me fits getting the zipper closed. Got on their chat, they asked me to send pictures of the light leaks and zipper problems and sent me a brand new tent less the poles, which were fine. They also replaced a almost 2 year old probe and controller for my cloudlint T6 fan when the probe bit the dust. Can’t say enough good about their customer service. And they have live chat and actually man it.

Marty

4 Likes

Neat but I’m renting my house can’t make them type of adjustment to my grow space I think of I was able to had a vent in the closet I could get it to the desirable temperature I want at 65 all the way thru flower but I’m getting a AC infinity for Xmas present from the wife

1 Like

I like to grow cooler than most too, but 65 is in my HO a little low. I do lights on 75 about 60 lights off.

1 Like

Thanks for the informative information everything I been reading about those has been good glad to know someone from GN Actually grows with those guys

2 Likes

When you get your tent and fan going you will be amazed at how much easier it is to maintain your environment.

2 Likes

They are coming out with a new line of lights too. They have sold a few of their smallest model, the rest are still in development. I made a few suggestions on upping their game on the lights and the functions it will have and they answered me and thanked me for my input. Good company.

3 Likes

I’m already knowing for the most part the closet been doing is thing I think I’ll still use it for veg seedlings clone when I upgrade I got my old mars hydro 600watt Burple Led that does will in there for those Purposes

1 Like

Yep I’m laying on the couch looking at my temp, humidity, and fan speed all via Bluetooth lol. Could I get any lazier lol!

2 Likes

That’s the hold why I want the Whole set up I hate having to get up thru the night to make sure the temp and hemp is crazy that’s a well rounded
Function

1 Like

That Controller 67 is great! I was out back about 60 yards away from the grow room and my phone could still connect to it! As soon as the T22 lights are back in stock I am going to upgrade my 2x2x5 to the AC Infinity 2x2x6 tent!

3 Likes

Cool ! So you gonna try the infinity light?

2 Likes

I’m going the AC Infinity CLOUDLAB 844 Advance Grow Tent, 48”x48”x80

2 Likes

Yes I am! Been watching the reviews on YouTube. I just hope they upgraded the T22 from the Samsung 301B diodes to the 301H diodes!

2 Likes

Yeah that is one of the things I mentioned to them and ask that they add sunrise/sunset and Emerson effect programming to them, why not they already have the controller that will do that on the big boy prototypes that they sent me a PDF on.

3 Likes