How am I doing?

You can get way closer than that with fluorescents. The less the plant tries to reach for the light, the studier the stem will be. And if it is possible and the fixture will allow it, you can take all but two of those bulbs out and lower it to 6 inches away. Right now you are wasting 90% of your light.

2 Likes

That shall be done,thank you.

1 Like

2 bulbs on now and lights are lowered,thank you sssportsmfg

3 Likes

i havent watered mine in a week. i had gnats.

1 Like

i used flourescents and anything else could find that took a lightbulb my first grow. fluffy buds but great quality. do what you can with what you have

5 Likes

24 hours without water now.

4 Likes

Much better. Dirt still looks a bit damp. Give it one more day.

2 Likes

Todays new pics.When can the sex be determined normally? Is it about 6 weeks in or more?

5 Likes

Start watching them now. Each strain is slightly different, give yourself a week leeway or so to be ready. You could move it to another location and harvest the pollen for later when you need more seeds.

2 Likes

mine showed at 6 and 7 weeks

1 Like

How is it looking now? Is it possible to ascertain the sex from that pic ?

4 Likes

you got time… patience

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Way to early to tell usually around 6 to 7 weeks for sexual maturity to show

2 Likes

Well you pictures are too fuzzy to tell. Right where the shade leaf and the main stalk come together is where you will first see the flowers and the side branches of the cannabis plant, at first it will just look like a leafy growth, then it will either show itself as a male sack looking things…or female with two white hairs sticking out the top of a tulip shaped pod. You will be able to determine it quicker if you have a jewelers loop @30x magnification. Your plants look really nice! May you be blessed with daughters lol. There are tons of pics on the internet of both male and female flowers for you to compare to.

2 Likes

Yea sorry about the pics.I have a crap phone.I did a video for you.If you don’t mind taking a look,Sorry about the noise but this is better quality from my computer camera.

2 Likes

That is just your side branches starting. When they get a few inches long they you should start seeing some body parts lol. Patience.

4 Likes

Those are the next set of branches.
There is a scene in “The Wall” of a tulip opening it’s ‘legs’, and the artwork was inspired by the female organs of a weed plant, or so goes the rumor. Let me see if I can find the video because you will instantly get a picture of what to look for. Suckin’ X-rated plants…

4 Likes

seen this video a million times,Big floyd fan bud :slight_smile: I see what you mean

1 Like