I live in Colorado

I just bought one on amazon with a timer up to 2 hours. It shuts off once timer runs out. They recommend waiting 1 to 2 hours before enterimg the room
Do you thing It would be good to run it at migh while in darkness

Ok i have a ozone generator. I put it in with the plants and turned the humidifier off so it would get a little drier. You can leave it on for up to 120 minutes. We set it at 15 minutes and closed the door. When it turned off we opened the door to air out. When I went in the big plant was fine but my 2 news ones all the leaves were curling up

Um you want the ozone genrator to clean the air leaving the tent. Not the air in the tent. Ozone is bad stuff for organic life. It will make brown spots on the plants as it degrades there cells.

1 Like

Explains alot.
Thank you. I should just order the tent.

Or a big blue ozone generator. Its an inline tube with the ozone bulbs inside the tube.
This one is the smallest they have.

https://www.bghydro.com/big-blue-ozone-generator-4.html

1 Like

Put the ozone generator into a box and flow the air throught the box and exiting outside.

Ok.Vivosun tents…are they pretty good? Is there any otjer equipment you have to buy for it?

1 Like

Vivosun tents are awesome @tammydc! They have metal frames, not plastic. The material they’re made out of is very thick and sturdy. The 4×4’ are 70" tall, but the 2×4’ tents are only 60". Good quality and fair price.

1 Like

You’ll need some type of exhaust fan to circulate your air in your tent.

Vivosun is great stuff. I have a lot of there products also.

I just ordered

1 Like

The 48 x 48 x 80. Have new led lights to put in. 1200w

1 Like

Thats awesome. Im basically growing for myself both medical and recreation needs

1 Like

Oh no,like Preybird1 said…never pu an ozone cleaner in the rooms. They go outside of the room to help clean the air in the house. I use charcoal filters for inside my room. Stay away from the Phresh brand they suck…the original can brands rock. Only ones i found to be that bad ass of a filter, but they tend to be heavier than other brands.
As for the tent ideas, Ive used them, but really consider them more for the grower that doesn’t have the rooms to build a grow in, or to create multiple diff Grows in the same room. I also think the ones using led lights are using them cuz of either cost, or lack of being able to cool hps lights. I know someone in here is gonna revenge comment hahaha cuz I noticed a majority of people in this forum use led and tents. I like them and think they have a use, but for me its too week of a light and too Small of a grow area. Again, thats for me and how I grow, but the way I do things is not supposed to be identical to everyone else. I usually pull 2-3lbs per 4’x4’ area under 1-1000w hps. I go bigger on all my a/c and vents, so when i set my digital stat at 75, day or Night my rm stays at 75. Plus I can install or remove any co2 burners when Ever I want with no worry of temp changes.

2 Likes

Thanks bullfrog. Good info!

If you have any build questions then let them rip! I will try to answer and help with what I can for you. To start,use seeds not someone elses clones out there!!! Hahaha seriously!!! The amount or bugs and crap going around is crazy. I do seeds and my own cloning, hence the reason I have ZERO bugs and ZERO molds and such like pm. Hahaha good luck with your grow!!!

I am using seeds I found from 9lb hammer i bought at maggies farm.

I agree with wat @bullfrog420 said about the tents. I don’t have the space to build my own grow room. I wish I did tho. So I use multiple tents to keep a perpetual grow going. I agree with the LED also. I can’t run a HID lights because of the heat, and I use led to save money on the power bill. There are led lights out there comparable to hid lights, but not that many. @PreyBird1 is the man with the knowledge when it comes to LED.

1 Like

i like tents for pollen controll. And a better enviroment controls. Also i use many lights. Depends on what i feel like. And honestly i have grown the same strain with hps, MH and leds. And really i could not tell a difference in the bud density or tch levels they were essentially identical. And i like the leds because there temperature is far lower than 1000 watts of HPS. I can get more light output from 4x full spec quantum boards and 4x v2 elite light engines. And it cost me 1$ a watt to build them.

1 Like

I don’t see How you would get more light from an led than I can from my big hps lights. Ive never seen anyone even come close.I havent even seen anyone grow the same plants under led and even come close to the size or density as I can from hps. I Do have to admit or acknowledge that I do not have much experience with led lighting because I could never get the output I wanted. You sure are dead on about the heat. hahahaha gigantic difference between led and hps. Hahaha I have zero legs to stand on to dispute that one. Hahahaha Hps are heat hogs for sure!!! And your grows are deffinately way more cost effective to operate than mine hahahahaha Im also rocking out 2-3lbs per light tho too. From plants that I only let get 3’-4’ tall. I love my little bushes! Hahahaha
I said years ago that I thought to cross genetics would be awesome using tents, because like you said, you can control the pollen and such. I have also met people that did not believe me when I said if they walked thru a pollinating room that you can drag that into your good gardens on your cloths and such. Same concept with mites. Hahaha Ive seen it hahahha but being able to separate my crosses and such would be ideal in a tent. It makes you able to do Multiple cross pollinations With out cross contaminating. I think I worded that rite.

1 Like