I live in Colorado

I have a 250 and a 600 hps lights. Thats what I used on my first grow

I bought the leds because I had 2 new ones growing and I wanted them to have more light than the 12/12. I read that in colorado you can have up to 12 plants but they have to be at different stages. Which is why I bought a tent. If i by 1 more thing for this my husband may start to panic lol.

My license is for 75 plants for me alone in Colorado. Im listed as a master grower and care giver tho too. Anyway,the 75 is my script. Regular people in colorado with no paper work can have 6 plants total, 3 amd 3, unless they changed it over the last few years. Colorado was the worst ive ever seen for making and changing the mj laws every dam week. It was pathetic and horrid. Screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money. Anyway, Id go get a medical card. Lol in fact, 3 of the people i care give for each have a script for 75 plants.

These were grown with 2x 250 watt v2 led quantum boards. Big plant in a 4x4 1.2lbs dry yeild christmas tree style. The smaller ones were clones of the mother 6 of those under 170 watts full spec boards and 4x 96 watt v2 elite engines. Total 865 watts from the wall.
The reason i can get more light is i can fit more quantum boards into a smaller space and they make less heat. I 6 types of lights. T5 fluorescent T5 full spec led. And 2x 160 watt qb. White 2x 5k qb 2x far red and white qb. Hps in 400 600 and 1000watts. Mh i have 400 600 and 1000 watts. And now the fohse light so i have 17 lights and 12 ballasts. I do different light testsing on the same strains at the same time. To evaluate there effectiveness. I have lots of test done. I build lights also. I have 3 lights im building right now. And i have a trichrome booster light im working on also. Lots of stuff going on here all the time. I like to play in the sandbox! And i have no kids and i own all my stuff but my house so i can buy what i want when i want.

I looked in up ui nder Colorado laws. I thought I’ll t was 6 but it said 12
I dont know if i could take care of 6 mich less 75 lol.

Those are amazing! I got a little less than a 1/2 oz out of my plant.

Oh yeah i have special clothes for each room and shoes. Lol my tissue culture lab i have another full body lab suit and slippers for that room

Wow…amazing

@PreyBird1 Dam that looks yummy!!! I have to admit, impressive…and grown under led lights. You have git to be one of the top led growers Ive chatted with. See,if we would of met before I looked at a bunch of terrible grows with led lights, then I mite of had more hope for those and not so much cracks of the ufo mother ship coming into land. Hahahaha I know guys that grow with 1000w hps loaded rooms that dont have bud coming out looking like that.
I always love how beefy everything looks when you first cut it and hang it. Its heart breaking when it starts to dry and shrink. Hahahahahahaha But that feeling goes away after that first big bong rip. Hahahaha

This my build of my version of a led light.

I will be finisbing another light build tonight and i will post it when done

Very cool. what’s the cost?

Hi … Good night, I have a girl who is about 9 weeks old, and I discovered soil rot, so I decided to transfer the girl to another soil, and during the transfer process some weak roots were cut off. Now this is her condition, what would you advise me to do for me … Thank you for your concern.

Hello, are there any one.

Could you post a picture?

I grow in soil so can’t help with your question. Pray :pray::innocent:

Thanks anyway

About $865 if you go nice frame. The mini lights are $69 each but you need at least 2x of them and a driver. And a pontentiometer if you want to dim it.

1 Like