I’m new to all of this

So I do have one question. What strand have you found that helps you the most? @bullfrog420

Purple Train Wreck… why I recreated it…

1 Like

I’ve had different ones through the years. So that’s a hard question to answer. Rite now Ove been mixing my good stuff with cbg hemp. It’s been doing pretty good with my arthritis.

3 Likes

Where does one get CBG hemp and would it press or wash do you think…only know my CBD isolate comes from hemp stalks out of Europe…

1 Like

Ok, I had to laugh just a little on this. Because…for years people I know here have done numerous things to get seeds from there to here. Hahaha. Not ever from here to there. Hahahaha

1 Like

So here is a little up date. Seeing how I can’t be up in the attic building all the time because I have to watch the kids during the day. It’s going a little slower then normal. But here’s a few pics of what I got going on so far let me know what y’all think.

@devjyarn
@Ladithief
@Tygrow78
@covertgrower
@stevie
@Slym3r
@bullfrog420

5 Likes

Sorry the reaper pepper was not supposed to be in the pictures I guess my thumb hit it.

1 Like

Setup is coming together nicely, looking good, you’re way further ahead of things than I Ever was, or still am

2 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Thank you those two holes in the bottom of the tent are two vents in my bathroom. So I’m hoping my tent will stay around 72-75 ish on its own. I still have to put my out take fan up along with my 2 electric outlets. I’m in the middle of a cheap led light bulb build for the room also

It’s looking real good seems like a decent amount of space to grow some luscious monsters keep at it and keep posting

1 Like

Thank you @mouse935 and @Slym3r. I will make sure you(mouse) are tagged from now on also

1 Like

The hell with that… I love peppers…and going slower is the way to go… don’t rush perfection…

3 Likes

Well I got plenty of those seeds along with scorpion habanero jalapeño ghost and plablono. I like to infuse honey with the pepper Hot honey. I also make salsa. This year I’m going to try my hand at dried spices.

Maaan raise some bees to and have the bees make infused honey!

2 Likes

This will be a cooking show soon. Lol

2 Likes

@stevie my flytraps are doing amazing. If I can prop them I will send you one.

1 Like

I like to infuse honey with THC…lol… have to incorporate peppers next run…lol…

3 Likes

They look very healthy, that’s awesome. Yeah I’ve tried growing them three or four times, never had much luck. I did get one going once but then life bit me in the ass and everything got neglected for a few months, end of fly trap

1 Like

That works I infuse MCT oil for all my edibles