I’m new to all of this

Yeah that’s too bad, but it’s very easy to do, I know I’ve killed one or two by not being gentle enough.

You could start another seed to replace it, but if you still have 3 healthy plants going into a tent they might be enough to fill it out. Your plants will stretch and fill out more when you switch to flowering remember

2 Likes

So you would just stick to the three in that’s size tent

How big we talking about again, 4x4?
3x3 your 3 plants will fill it out well, I have 4 plants 2 weeks into flower in a 3x3 and I know already I’m going to have issues down the road

You mentioned a space at the beginning, something like 4x5x6, if that’s the size of your grow then you could start another seed

1 Like

Maybe try a flat piece of silicone and gently massage the husk off. Just one of my off thoughts lol

2 Likes

If you need seed i have lots.

1 Like

I pulled the membrane once broke it. I let them stay in shell thinking they would break free and lost 4. Pushed some dirt around to pack it down a little on the sides snapped the top off. It happens and is part of learning.

3 Likes

I just drop fans and lights on em… lol

3 Likes

I haven’t done it to one of my girls, but I did make a smoothie out of a jalapeno plant last month. It was a scene to open the tent up to. It was in bloom, not producing any peppers yet, but could you picture having jalapenos chopped and sprayed all over your grow tent. Yeah, this is strawberry cough with a pepper infusion. She’s a hot strain. Hahaha.

3 Likes

Hahaha when he put “mct” did you instantly have a flash memory of “Marine Combat Training” hahahahahahahhaha oh wait,so theynstill have mct? Hows the room build coming along brother???

I was going to reply with Marine Combat Training but I refrained from going there. @bullfrog420 the last I heard they do still have it and it’s co Ed and now I’m hearing them talking about making boot camp co Ed also. How fun would that be you got 30 sec to take a shower and with all the females hahah shove everyone into one shower.

1 Like

Hahahahaha I do not see how its physicaly possible to turn that into co-ed. Hahaha what about when we were all in the showers…GET A to B now!!! By the numbers hahahahaha

2 Likes

Hello and welcome. From reading your post you sound like you really do care about plants in general that is awesome. Thank for your service. USMC vet also out in 2011 from and infantry unit.

This plant is truly amazing I’m glad it was able to help you!

2 Likes

Right I have no clue how that’s going to work. Scrub right now rinse right now turn around right now scrub right now rinse right now get on my line right now 5 4 3 2 1 oh moving slow get back in my shower right now… so much fun but I still don’t see it. But as my tent is going I need to tape up a few things the temp is a little hard to control but I will get the hang of it. I need a wireless monitor so I can watch it with out having to go up and down. I can just flip a switch from down here to help control everything up there. I think I will work on that next. That and an automated system all the ones I have seen go for hundreds of not thousands. And yet all the parts are like cents damn rip off if I say.

I was 2-2 out of Lejuene. I came in open contract, first mos was 0311. Im also A hollywood marine hahahaha I ended up with 4 mos’s total, and never picked them. Every year i got orders and thought hey its time for Okinawa, but instead it was mos change papers sending me to camp johnson or where ever school again. Hahaha weird…i was infantry-supply admin-motor t diesel mech-aviation mech all in 4 years. I never asked for any. Weird. Anyway,the word hollywood…I know that term is still used!!! Lol whats funny is that I am 46 years old, been retired a while now…yet Im still wearimg my dam green marine panties!!! I love my silk running shorts!!! Hahahaha you guys would of laughed at me in the early 90s. I had a plant in my wall locker and my room mate ran in freaking out and says Gunny is coming with the comander,they are doing room inspections…we were not even supposed to be at the barrecka…long story short…he was at the one end stahling while my ass was running down the other stair well to my car with the plant and floresence light in a garbage bag. Hahahahahaha i did not get caught,and we did not bring anything back in the room!!! Lmao my but puckered enough. Hahaha man i did stupid shit back then!!! Lmao I ended up screwimg up amd killing the plant. I drove it to a girls house of someone i was dating and i dropped the dam thing and even fell on it walking in her house. Hahaha no shit,all that…for nothing but a future story. Hahahaha

1 Like

Your looking at the wrong auto systems. You can get everything automated to a point without spending all that money. Just have to decide what route first…since your in a tent your not doing ebb n flow (also called fill n drain). You can do the bucket system where there are 2 buckets stacked on one another…its basically an ebb n flow set up but in buckets not on a tray…i just forgot the name of those…you could also run a 1/2” hard irrigation solid line into the tent and have 2 feeder or drip stakes in each pots with 1/4” solid line going from 1/2” line to feeder stakes. The 1/2” line thats out of the tent then goes into a tub(rez) and into a pump thats plugged into a timer. Use catch trays under the pots just in case,and time how long it takes to feed then Adjust timers accordingly. As for lights get timers too. You just need to get the humidity amd temps stable and consistamt first. All a/c and heating units can get plugged into a temp stat like the lumitechs i use. I hope my run on here did not just confuse you. I will draw a small diagramnin a sec. also,tou could always try to make shift some type of insulation around your tent too, to help woth your temps,maybe.

2 Likes

@rucifer999 Semper Fi. Yes it is truly amazing and beautiful love the sweet sweet smell of “some” of the flowers. Only my gardenias smell that amazing. But yes I love all plants even the poison Ivy that loves me so In return. No plants no animals no food. I truly believe that plants along with water are the life sources of our planet. It’s proven that the forest have an effect on the rain and other weather patterns.

https://climate.ncsu.edu/edu/Vegetation

1 Like

I know Im behind on comments cuz Ive been doing more work and less internet time. Lol but…looking at the pic with your temp and humidity…get the temp up to 75-77 degrees in that room over all, and your humidity closer to 50%. Your plants are going to take a bit and be slow with cooler temps and lower humidity like that. NC area, you should not have to worry about excessive humidity there until you get above 55-60%. Anyway,the room needs to be warmer for your babbies and veg stage plants.
I just walked into my veg amd took this pic for you. Thats mine rite now and really all of the time. A goal to shoot for also,trynto always keepnyour dy amd night temps with in 5 degrees. Mine stays at 75-77 all the time. Consistancy is also key!!! Also, in the pic,if you notice my min and max temos and humidity. Th humidity shows a higher past number, but thats cuz it climbs when I feed and everything is wet then it settles back down to normal.

4 Likes

Also wanted to tell you something…NEVER GET CLONES FROM ANYONE!!! Start everything your doing by seed. Unless your doing your own clones. Im going ro make a dickish statement too…Im the only guy I know that does not have any bugs or diseases on my ladies. No mites or anything and I do not need to spray anything ever. I know how to clean plants and what to do if they appear, but we keep that for the quarentine room I use to clean clones if I get them from others. Otherwise,keep that grow spotless!!!

3 Likes

@bullfrog420 rodger that I will keep that in mind right now I’m sitting at 80 with 48% rh. But I have them in the domes and there is a lot of rh in those. I bleached my room before I started the only problem is I’m using shit. But I am going to get a praying mantis or two and a couple lizards for control. I just have to go out to catch them. I do need to finish taping down everything and set up all my timers I also have a water pump that I am going to put on a drip system to water them sometimes like when I head out of town. But when I say automated I mean all out sensors and relays to control ph lights heat air fans cameras the whole 9.

2 Likes

Nice the ladies are happy there. That where i keep mine

1 Like