I need some help family

I heard that lower temperatures brings out the colors… :nerd_face:
And really lovely ladies you got there sir! :wink:

8 Likes

Ok that makes sense to. I was told that certain strains have a certain color to the leaves. I’ll try to pay attention to the temperature a little more! And thank you for the LOVE. These lady’s are special to me.:joy::heart::pray:t4:

6 Likes

All plants have colors. Some will show it some wont. Usuall a cooler temp at night and letting them ripen will make them turn.

6 Likes

Ok I see. Is purple leaves something I should aim for? Is the bud better that way?

2 Likes

Well if it changes colors its ripe also. I grew a bunch of the same strain and i had no idea that half i had were purple as fuck because i like my trichromes milky. And i always chopped before they would have changed colors. But i left them longer this time and wow!. The is just color the bud isnt better but the bag appeal goes wayyyy up because of the purple. Same weed.

4 Likes

Wow that sounds exciting!! I think I’ll try to shoot for more purple. Is there a certain temperature where it has to be to change?

3 Likes

Here’s some reading! :wink:

4 Likes

66 degrees is where i can get really good color. But 69 works but slower.

5 Likes

Thank you family!!! :heart::pray:t4:

3 Likes

Hello family,

I’ve started the drying process and I am almost all the way done. Today I realized that my buds were alittle too Dry. When I started trimming I realized that I had some moist spots in my bud. Mostly on my really dense buds. Idk if this is mold but I would really appreciate it if anyone can give me some advice on what I can do now. Again the bud feels really dry on the outside but a few spots are still moist on the inside. I hope the picture helps

5 Likes

I don’t have that much experience yet, but maybe @devjyarn or @piper would be able to help :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Thanks family.
:heart::pray:t4:

4 Likes

That looks like bud rot to me

This link besides other chiming in might help

5 Likes

Yep. That’s bud rot. Sorry brother. :v:

4 Likes

It’s always sad but best u can do is cut out the rot and I would suggest to extract the rest. You can winterize the extraction and use a charcoal filter to remove all spores, you will end up with decent oil still so not all is lost, , did you find it started on dead leaves you didn’t notice? I find that is the key source to my infections in the past. Also keep your water out of the room if you can it will help next round :slight_smile: hope this helps lighten the blow my friend

5 Likes

Thank you family, this is definitely helpful. :heart::pray:t4:

5 Likes

My brother… you know I had to shed a quick tear.:weary::sob: I’ll get it next time.

5 Likes

Aww family… thank you for all of this. I have some hope now. :heart::pray:t4::weary::joy: So do you think that I should go through out all the nugs and take out what’s good? Or just try to extract all the thx I can from the whole bug as it is? Or do you mean take out what’s good from the whole harvest? Because everything Is drying in one room. A lot of the flower looks good. I don’t see any signs of mold. I lost all the big solid nugs. I still have all the smaller solid ones. So idk if I should just get rid of everything?:heart::pray:t4:

3 Likes

You can smoke the buds that are not contaminated if your healthy, but tbh the whole room will have some spores if you are a purest you will want to extract the whole thing minus parts u can see bud rot on.if you are broke and healthy h may just choose to smoke the buds that are clear of mold

5 Likes

Thank you family, I really appreciate all the knowledge. I will definitely reach out when the next harvest comes around. I’m back on it as we speak. Be safe out there family. Thank you for everything. :heart::pray:t4:

5 Likes