I need yall help asap! water issue

I have no idea what’s going on here with the water in my reservoir but can y’all PLEASE tell me what to do with this.

I’m trying to add a video but it’s not letting me. Any ideas on how i can upload it on here?

2 Likes

Bottom right under the reply box there’s an upload button.

1 Like

It keeps saying the file is too big. It’s only a minute long though

1 Like

I even tried to cut it to 25 seconds

1 Like

Here’s a link to the video!

3 Likes

Hi @louispicasso Can you describe the problem and load pictures in the meantime? Your video is not loading for me?

4 Likes

Could it be limescale coming from the in from the water source?

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

The water is coming from where the washer machine connects.

1 Like

What’s your ph and ppm?
You probably need to change that hose.
Something that wont rust like that.
Are you using hydroguard?

1 Like

It originally was at 6.5 PH _about 1100 PPM, not sure what it is now. You think i should use a different hose?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yes something that wont rust.
Plastic fittings .
And your ph needs to be 5.8

1 Like

Do you use hydroguard?

1 Like

This looks like a dielectric corrosion, same as what happens on a water heater. The hose fitting is most likely steel and the pump housing looks like it is bronze or copper. Get a hose with solid brass fittings on the ends and it will help that out. Your air stones it just looks like mineral sludge.

Just my guess.

6 Likes

@Slym3r this would have been a good place for that support ticket or whatever its called.
How do I get to it and post it?

1 Like

Go to the search magnifying glass and type in support ticket. Copy link title and paste where you want it to be. thanks for helping get that kinda response working. It helps us all. Thanks hydro yo… lol

1 Like

Thank you…

2 Likes

@louispicasso Its really time for you to do a journal. your topics are very scattered and messy. It is hard for you to keep up with 25 threads with your info spread out over them…

I can help you put all those together and make your thread… or a brand new new…

3 Likes