I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

I’m new to this forum and new to this indoor growing. I have grown guerilla style since the mid 70’s. Here is what I have growing on at the moment. I am growing photos in my Hydro system and autos in soil.

Good Shit auto

Wedding Cheesecake auto

Purple auto

Blackberry Gum auto

Gorilla Glue auto

Peyote Gorilla

Strawberry Lemonade

Liquor Cookies Moonshine X Chem D
I’m in an 8X8 tent at the moment
I hope that all is well with everyone. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

41 Likes

Welcome to the other side brother. :+1:
Glad to see your girls again. :grin:
Awesome as always. :v:

10 Likes

I’ve got you marked down as watching Mr. G. I cant wait to see some of these beauties finish :grinning::v:

7 Likes

Hopefully they get it sorted soon. There are quite a few with the same issue that I know of.

6 Likes

Your plants look great, @repins12.

5 Likes

High

Yeah, I am on a lot of sites, was an original at cannabis world, overgrow, ez-board, etc

rasta-lion-sm

9 Likes

@repins12… GN is great you’ll like it we encourage people to speak their minds… Grow looks great bro … Fill in with details when you get a chance… Nutrients lighting all the fun stuff LoL… I saw you on ilgm too we all get drama from time to time but glad to see you here… Great people and great growers always welcome… You and @chrisj may have alot in common growing guerilla style

5 Likes

You as well bro… Seems like everything is all fucked up right now everywhere but we all get through it… The passion drives us and hate to say it but I can’t talk grow with my face to face friends just glad there’s people like the ones on GN to keep me motivated to get better… Welcome brother :seedling::herb::palm_tree:

9 Likes

Seen it here too bro… It felt divided into little clicks but that’s not what a forum should be about… Everyone should feel ok to say what they want but if you disagree be cool about it and do it in DM

4 Likes

i noticed that if i didn’t visit the shop ever so often, my forum traffic was being throttled over there as well.
That’s my $02 and why I came looking…

3 Likes

Lol yes I make my rounds through here too :wink: nice to see your journal up and running!

7 Likes

Welcome @repins12. I’ve almost been on this site for a year and love it. It’s very easy to keep journals. I have 2 grow journals and 1 currently going that I can go back through anytime I want.

10 Likes

Holy shit that’s amazing

8 Likes

My gosh that’s one hell of a root ball! I’ve never seen one that big :hushed:

9 Likes

Thanks !!! this post is so timely for me. I have my 27 gal totes and building the plumbing into a 4x4 tent.
my plan is to start with 3 Egyptian musk plants for 1st Hydro run.
my Jacks has been ordered as well…

7 Likes

Found you, great growing bro!

9 Likes

Busy week, getting ready to harvest and swap out the tent and start clones, a farmers job is never done, look like you’ve been busy as well.

8 Likes

Very impressive @repins12

8 Likes

What would you say you like better soil or hydro? @repins12… Your roots are amazing and those stalks are fuckin gigantic

10 Likes

Yooooo whats up brother good to see you here also my man. Welcome aboard! @repins12

7 Likes