I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

what site are y’all talking about? I’ve tried 3 others before i settled with this one. I really like the people and info. Reason I’m curious is cause of the bad seed talk and I think it’s possible i just ordered from them. Grease monkey feminized

5 Likes

Niiice @repins12… I’m guessing 2-3 weeks in on flower?

5 Likes

Some go faster than others for sure… I was eyeing those gorillas they look beautiful… Good stuff bro… Can’t wait to see the final outcome

7 Likes

Man every time I stray away from soil something always goes wrong lol… I’ll be down to try something new but not quite yet I’ve realized… @PreyBird1 helps me out with amazing genetics and it’ll be awhile before I try anything new again… I absolutely love soil and general organics line up I’ve been using it for 2 years

5 Likes

Thankyou sir always nice to have friend in this forum. And if you need anything just DM me.

10 Likes

Am growing GTH (Ghost Train Haze) and have found the hydro method produces 2x the size flowers on about the same number of buds with this strain- dirt works but a lot less control over the grow and flower cycles. Once one figures out the best way for a particular strain, please document it for us novices.

8 Likes

@repins12. I can’t even bring them up on google brother.
Keep getting a sea of green or a scrog.
No mention of a seed company of that name.
Very sketchy sounding and looking like. :wink::v:

6 Likes

Appreciate you looking out for the rest of us brother. Thanks for the info. :+1::v:

8 Likes

You can say anything you want here. There are no unauthorized links BS like ilgm. If there seeds are bad we appreciate the heads up. And we wont waste our money there. I prefer seedsherenow.com super fast shipping and a points system for every dollar spent can be redeemed as cash towards a purchase.

9 Likes

I’ve only been using ilgm I buy only fem and the genetics are great but the prices are rough on me on a shoestring budget is there a minimum of how much you have to spend at sea of green?

3 Likes

Dudes they have great F1 to f3 different phenos of course but growerschoice.com has been good to me… 90% germination guarantee… Seedsherenow :100: also and truenorth

3 Likes

I didn’t see your post on ilgm but I’ve had issues with them also had seeds that wouldn’t germ and it took them a year to replace them so ty for the feedback

5 Likes

I respect other peoples opinions… I fortunately have never had an issue with ILGM other than they quit shipping to Canada…

6 Likes

Sorry I have not…and thanks for the clarification…

4 Likes

No I haven’t used them I’ve only used ilgm

3 Likes

Hey brother. Glad I found you over here. With all the issues at the other place I started poking around. Tent looks great. Plants are doing amazing. I took some of the advice you gave me and started a photo a few weeks ago. Once my autos finish up I will stagger a few in with the photo and will be able to harvest one at a time for a bit to keep fresh smoke around. Good to be able to see pics again. I will get a journal started here soon. Glad I will be able to keep up with your progress again. Take care. :+1:

5 Likes

Not sure you will want to go back to soil once you go Hydro. It truly is king.

4 Likes

Man I remember when I first joined GN it was just a bunch of badass people growing and sharing and haveing a great time joking and laughing but then drama drama drama… Rule #1 for GN from now on… no FUCKING drama lol let’s get growing and learning :metal::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

12 Likes

If it wasn’t for the thieves around me , I’d have some monsters on the outdoors end of things. I’m still thinking outdoor hydro

6 Likes

That’d be awesome. The power of natural sun with hydro…ahhhh. Get ready for a 9ft rootball.

6 Likes