I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Thanks for the kind words. I am feeling much better about my first grow now. I have learned a bunch and already have a list of new things to try. It has been a huge help being able to lean on more experienced growers for support. So for all of you that help us beginners out, Thanks we appreciate it.

7 Likes

Such a lovely smell tho :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:… I love music as you can tell from my posts and music thread… here is one for you bro… @repins12

5 Likes

Yooooo whats up guys sorry been busy all day in the garden. Cleaning and cloning. I think im ready for to try a little DWC. I have a 4 bucket 3 gallon under current system to start with.

7 Likes

I think that worked itself out of here… and if not… we will make it go away…you may not like my style or me but I share grows and can teach people about living soil… but if you poke me… you get an ugly monster rearing it’s head… and absolutely… let’s grow and teach people here…and @scotty17 it has been peaceful lately…

8 Likes

Yep… I am an adult… you can ask me my opinion… and you never have to use it…I am okay with that…just show respect as I have been at this game a long time and don’t just answer to hear myself… if I am not answering you it’s either you have had good advice or I have no clue how to help you…lol…

9 Likes

I am new to this site and a new grower also. I am close to finishing up my first run. I am interested in living soil and once I get a journal up and running I will probably reach out with some questions if that is ok. I am hoping before the end of the summer to be able to make a batch up to give it a try.

5 Likes

I have a recipe and schedule for teas… let me know and I will send it to you…

5 Likes

Welcome @repins12
Your grow looks incredible!:green_heart:
Love everyone sharing the knowledge!
I’m usually just a reader of y’all’s information.
I will share my weekly pics of my outdoor girls!
Happy Growing y’all!!:green_heart:

6 Likes

@repins12
I made it…
Your ladies are looking really good brother glad I jumped over to check them out…

11 Likes

Welcome @happilyretired
any freind of @repins12 is a friend of mine.

7 Likes

@Ladithief yes it has bro it’s been back to normal along with a few new good people joining as well… Like McDonald’s says “I’m loving it” lol

2 Likes

@oltimerockngrow if you’re serious @Ladithief is amazing with living soil if you look at @beths journal he broke down a recipe for his soil you might take a screenshot of to have for reference

3 Likes

or I can just DM it to him…lol…

4 Likes

Either way he will get it lol

3 Likes

They all look fantastic brother. :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Fuckn’ eh :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Man i do not envy you right now thats a lot of defoliation. I have to chop 2 4x4 tents down reset and clean up.

5 Likes

You every try the gas latern lighting routine? I run it in all 5 of my tents. and its amazing and save insane amounts of money on electricity.
saveelectrictygrowingcannabis

12 Likes

Nice my power bill is $168 a month and im running 11 lights and 7 fans turbocloner and like 6 timers Awesome.

10 Likes

Oh and 3 ozone generators also.

7 Likes