I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

@repins12 were those 2 outside started outside? Or did you start inside then put outside

3 Likes

Wait I see alot outside lol I’m confused now :joy:

4 Likes

Awesome I’m doing a full outdoor run too this season still in seedling but I’m excited to see how it goes… Itll be my first…I know some people like to start indoor and move outdoor so I was curious… Do you keep same nutrient regiment for your outdoor or do you add anything or do anything different as far as feeding?

4 Likes

@scotty17 I’ve always been outdoor grower. Till recently.

Depends on how your doing outdoor. Potted plants or in the ground , also the soil quality of in the ground makes big difference, I had plants last summer in the ground a month into bud and 10’ tall bushes. 4 total feedings through out the grow then some thieves nabbed them and I started indoor

11 Likes

@bigj That sucks man pieces of shit for sure… I live in an apartment in busy city style of living I’m glad I have good neighbors we all kinda look out for each other but some tweekers went to a friend’s near by and took 1 of his but luckily my boy saw them and they got caught and his plant was safely returned by the cops lol wow never thought I’d say cops returning a cannabis plant :rofl:… Mine will be in 3 gal fabric pot after transplant and need to keep them below 5 ft tall… It’ll be same soil as my indoor… Just curious if the sun light compared to artificial lighting would affect them in anyway as far as nutrients go… Your plants are huge bro very nice… Do you have a dog or maybe can put up some security cameras to protect your outdoor or maybe you could build a fence around a certain area… I hate when that shit happens to good growers

8 Likes

I’m gonna build something for outdoor, and now have cameras, I technically have 2 autos outside in 3 gal nursery pots. Put them out Friday and been out ever since lol. Next hydro run will be different, this was Way over my expectations on growth , And still going I’ve snapped every top because they have been either in the light or outside it growing past it. Definitely Shorter veg time next round. And yes I have 3 dogs 2 pit mixes and an American bully , these guys got me right after I left for work , broad daylight, dogs were in the house, I grabbed the green buckets to pick up some compost tea , checked them out and got home from work to them gone. All 9

4 Likes

Oh wow i hate thieves. Holy shit 9 and no-one saw shit. Man lucky they didnt steal other expensive things. Sorry for your loss! Man makes ya wish they were a little harder to get to. Maybe some disguised bear traps would fix there punk asses right up.

6 Likes

Your plants look great brother! You have tons of Bud sites all over the place @repins12! Holy shit your going to have a ton of Bud my friend!! Lovin that purple color on those autos. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

@repins12,
Hello my brother, can you help me work this site out and meet some Gromies please?

Good vibes, keep it green :v:

7 Likes

I don’t think people in the US in this day and age would like to use that term (gromie)

I know your from down and under and things are a lot different (I lived in England for awhile)

Me personally, I don’t care if your fat, skinny, black, white, unicorn, space alien, we are all human, people, brothers and sisters

======================================
Gromie

Pronounced “grow-me” is a hybrid or combination-word used to define particularly black friends or fellow gang members.

Literally, it is a cross between the words negro and homie

In maths negro + homie = gromie

Shit son, get your gromie-ass over here and help me bust up this muthafucka

Yo fellow gromie, hows it hanging? Low, I expect, due to our stereotypical massive penises

Omg it’s mr T, WASSUP GROMIE ?!

===============================================

What you are probably referring to is this

Capitalization means things at certain times/places/events

================================================

GROmie

A friend and fellow cannabis grower. ;
A homie whom grows cannabis.

Picked this word up from a GROmie…
How is the new strain GROmie?

==============================================

Welcome to the network

3 Likes

Wait what?!?.. are you telling me you are offended by the term Gromie?

Sincerest apologies, I forgot to set myself to the mode that cares in the slightest what you think… I didn’t request your opinion, nor your help, when I wish to have either, I will tag you and inform you of such.
I was speaking to my good friend and brother @repins12

Kind Regards
Enlightened420 :v:

7 Likes

@Enlightened420 yo brother I remember you from ilgm… All good bro… @piper is just a grumpy old man… It’s good people here who speak their mind

3 Likes

I am not offended by anything in this world

You kids are , this post proved it.

The democrats are suing & taking down/changing names things

I was more concerned about this website being sued

FUCK YOU and @scotty17

I can post and give advice WITHOUT your permission, you think you own me or can control what people can do and say.

I grew up in the days where black people couldn’t drink from a white mans water fountain or go to the same bathroom, eat in the same restaurant

This is turning into a little kids from ILGM playground

fuck this place, thats final

4 Likes

@piper,

Lovely language, thank you for justifying my thought process, I had been feeling guilty about what I had written and was contemplating removing the post,
as I dislike drama…
I was attempting to be polite and courteous, as I am new to this site.

You just contradicted yourself with this entire statement, you have been trying to control MY freedom of speech sinse you, so rudely, gate-crashed my conversation.

P.S Don’t bring racism into this,
it just demeans your intelligence.

I apologise if I have offended you, it was not my intention. I will happily leave this forum and go play with the children on ILGM. Children who would have my back every DAMN day of the week.

Apologies for creating drama on your thread @repins12.

Peace out :v:

8 Likes

Lets… just grow everyone…lol…

8 Likes

You have no fucking clue to what your talking about, you didn’t live in the 50’s and 60’s in the US. I did

Don’t like the FUCKING language, don’t read the post, you can tell how young you are, I fought, for me to use that language

4 Likes

Of course you hate drama, your generation don’t know how to handle drama, or life in general, you’s are all cry babies

4 Likes

Wow the ladies are looking beautiful Congratulations!! One day I’ll get there!

11 Likes

I would agree nice looking girls. Im green with envy. But im cooking up some fun stuff.

12 Likes

You are right about everything, it’s my fault there’s racism in the world, it’s my fault black people have been persecuted throughout history, it’s my fault you were born black, it’s my fault you’ve had a rough time, it’s also my fault there is so much hate in the world.
So, throw your hate at me with all of your might, the harder you hate me,
the more I will love you :green_heart:
I had planned on leaving this site, but I realised something, this place needs my light more than ILGM, it is already filled with love and light, maybe I should stick around for a while…

Honestly @piper if I have offended you in any way, I humbly apologise from the depths of my soul, with all sincerity.
Have some of my love Piper. Cause that’s what Enlightened is all about my friend, spreading love where he goes.

P.S Gromie, when used on a weed forum, means Grow Homie, I read it on a black American males Journal.
I use it because it is unisex, and I like the way it sounds. Not to offend people.

In case you forgot already,

I LOVE YOU piper

6 Likes