I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

8 Likes

It’s all Downhill from here… or real soon like, like 7 more hours. Give or take 6 hours! LoL happy Friday. You know really it hardly matters in here. Like 80% of these peeps is retired. Have I ever mentioned how GD jelly I am . Mega millions @ 1/2 billion. Today is the day guys. Today is the day I say “EF u work… I’m a millionaire” I can feel it in my bones.

7 Likes

Omg gar, those were great! I love the one about skidding in sideways. . . What a ride!!

Sorry ur having a hard time and going thru stuff. Ur friends love u, remember that!
:blue_heart::+1:t3:

7 Likes

@repins12 get em man. Chew their ass. Get better brother try n stay off your feet as much as you can anyway… cheers.

6 Likes

Once again this isn’t a place for the outside world.

4 Likes

You Crack me up. You know. You know. Lol. Looking good Rep.

5 Likes

The swimmer one is good . What’s dudes name… Phelps ya?? LoL what kinda buddy in your circles gives up the video of him :smoking: man… that’s bad! $$$ that’s why. Root of all evil - that’s why I try and stay as broke as possible. LoL

6 Likes

(((hugs, Gar)))
:blue_heart::black_heart::purple_heart:

10 Likes

I hope they figure it out quickly and you get relief soon!

10 Likes

Godspeed old dog! The never ending hospital ride! Woo - weee!

9 Likes

Hows it going Rep?

7 Likes

Be well, Gary! We need your memes!!! :green_heart:

9 Likes

Good to hear. I hope it continues working for you and your shed the rest of it today if possible. Keep us posted….:+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Good morning Gary. Looks like you’re feeling a little better. That’s good to see. :v:t3::+1:t3:

11 Likes

Good to hear you’re Home and High.!.This getting old shit aint for pussies thats for sure.

13 Likes

It’s so nice when dinner walks up to your back door. LoL garden looks like it hasnt missed a beat it looks.

9 Likes

I hope you get some answers to what’s going on soon. It would be nice to see you feeling better…:v:t3:

12 Likes

Where is our hump day memes dude?
I’ll start … happy hump :dromedary_camel: day!!

7 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes