I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

crazy-eyes-peeps
What up peeps

7 Likes

I sware I destroyed all my pics of that day… dang gum!!
One lil installation done backwards and the entire world knows about it.

They wanted a water heater… not water and heat in the parlor. LoL

8 Likes

Come on in, the water is just fine.

5 Likes

Way to bring it…Bahahahaha :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Is it a little stormy up your way? Juts outside of Orlando and some central parts down here got up to 21"s of rain… that is a years worth in 2 days. Hope all is well. Glad your home to recoup the losses with the girls. That was one of your lengthier stays last go it seemed. Your not getting any younger old man mite be time to actually head the advice and slow it down just a pinch. I know it be hard for me to take the office job but you just can’t be on your feet all day dude. Nothing but respect you old backwoods hillbilly boy but atleast lie to me and say your taking it easy. LoL

9 Likes

Fingers crossed, brother. We hope so too.

Plants are looking great!

I love the color on those buds!

11 Likes

Sasquatch Fire Bush – Fire in the Hole.

11 Likes

Have you seen the GEICO commercial with the peeps talking about avacado and tacos and the lil gecko says I don’t even know what we’re talking about " … yup :flushed:

11 Likes

Good to see you vertical and chugging N stove-pipe-in like a locomotive.

9 Likes

I wonder how many where’s waldo pot plants are in that picture. And who knew canoes where so visible in low light conditions. If I’m ever lost on a canoe adventure I’ll need to devise a pulley system and get the canoe up @ canopy level.
#Winning# #Saveslives# #sos#

6 Likes

I am so stoked to try them next year!

So one of the clones I set aside and sprayed one of it’s branches with silver thiosulfate. As it went into flower, I started getting nanners all over that one branch. But I never got anything close to ‘the drop’ when their plants start releasing pollen. It’s been a few weeks, but I haven’t seen any signs/indication that there are ANY seeds on that plant. Maybe there’s some, but I can’t see any. Maybe it’s just firing blanks.

9 Likes

The seeds came from Big Gay Al’s Seed Emporium & Garden Extravaganza? LoL

9 Likes

Honey - have you seen the aspirin?
Yes dear - on the grow table beside the juicy pussy!
What about my eye drops… Beside the aspirin!!

9 Likes

Juicy is spot on!

8 Likes

That’s is some gorgeous purple gotta love that. Got that bag appeal. Altho I will say it doesn’t always reflect that purple in the bag dried and finished. Maybe I’ve never had a purple enough buds. Hmmm

8 Likes

Very nice! Love the purples.

9 Likes

Well its been 4 days? How are you doing big guy?

8 Likes

Your sifter looks like my rolling tray in the 90’s… When I first learn to use the papers to sift out seeds. Remember them golden days. Life is good!

7 Likes

Way to keep the mind busy Snipe… glad to hear - your health is on an uptick. They say the mind is the last to go. _________ insert joke here! No worries there huh… LoL :laughing:
You know what I just dropped my last 3 widow maker and vida Blancos. Mine as well toss some autos outside down here for a southern winter and see what happens. Rubber washers are empty… lol

7 Likes

Its a raw bump box eh? 6 at a time? That’s cool.

9 Likes