I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

9 Likes

That sucks. All that effort to have someone steal it. Sorry to hear that. Get a Big Dog to bite their Asses next time. Lady’s look great

6 Likes

Did you ever change your nutrient solution in your Hydro? If not it’s gotta be like two years by now aye…:v:t3:

6 Likes

The very last one is terrible. Glad im not the one whos hast to baste that turkey :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Methinks you don’t have enough whipped cream on that bad boy!!! LOL … that’s exactly how I do it!!

6 Likes

I like your plate! You can really stack it up! Lol its only 1:58 here im starving!..

6 Likes

Still curing mine. Can’t wait! Thank you!!

7 Likes

The numbers you posted seems like R/O water to me. Here is what I use to make my distilled water. It works great. I have found that the water ph out of the tap is the same after distilling it. It takes a little over 3 hours to distill 1 gallon of water in mine.

8 Likes

We had a spring water place here in town that delivered those 5 gal jugs to homes an business to deliver “Blue Mountain Spring Water”. Until one day a City inspector showed up to find they killed the curb stop, bypassed the water meter and had been filling millions of jugs with Town Tap water. Got sued out of business and now long gone…Just because a label reads One thing doesn’t necessarily mean it is.

Good Catch man, I bet its just RO and no one ever called them on it.

I would venture to guess RO is a cheaper process, from equipment to time than distilled…and they have some excuse like its “High Pressure Membrane Distilled” or some fucking BS.

12 Likes

I crossed a Gorrila cookies Auto with a Pure Gold Og wild, its a hit and miss knowing what I’ll get, just randomly cross breeds and leave a few buds to pollinate. I’m currently doing one atm the 2nd kid auto, the last one just didnt flower, even after topping every cola and kept topping her. I think the Pure Gold OG genetics dominated and stayed as a Photoperiod.

I didnt really read up about it untill now. Ah well we live and learn lol

9 Likes

FYI. The reversed plant will be dominant. Anecdotal but generally accepted.

8 Likes

Rain water for the win… can’t beat old mother nature!!! Now that doesn’t mean city emissions don’t f*** it up and make it acidic. LoL just saying.

7 Likes

Tracfone 27 dollar every 2 months :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Can you hear me now?

8 Likes

was he good? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

roll him in crushed peanuts deep fry and serve with corn bread, collard, black eye peas

that is good eats :slight_smile:

8 Likes

You just solved my problem! Thanks Gar…

7 Likes

So when you ate them groundhogs did winter last all year? He never saw his shadow again after that I can be sure of. LoL
You need a new name G… Like MemeKing or Mary Jane meme man. Maybe GiffyGary…

9 Likes

Lol GiffyG!

6 Likes

Use this high phosphorus formulation during periods of bud set to increase number and size of blossoms. Resume use of traditional production fertilizers for the remainder of growing cycle to avoid internode stretch. Great for vegetable production.

just during bud set :slight_smile:

10-30-20 JRPeter’s always helped with mums. azaleas, and Florist bench corps in the Greenhouses

I have worked in over the years

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes