I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Peters has always been my go to for my regular flowers around the house. I forget but they are also the makers of another big name I can’t recall.

7 Likes

MaxiBloom MaxiGrow :slight_smile: both very good products

I use Jack’s half/quarter strength as needed works well for me inside under lights

in soil-less

outside Horse Shit :wink:

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

10 Likes

Take another wee’d spin at it lol

7 Likes

Happy Saint Paddy’s Day to you also:)

11 Likes

you do indeed and every board I am on as Dequilo :slight_smile: expect one the only board I have gotten banned

from thank you Karma Girl

Social_Misfit there :wink:

11 Likes

EFf forums that ban ppl… LoL spoken like a … well like a person that has also been ban from 1 or 2… Maybe 4 !! LoL

11 Likes

Should not have told Dutch Grown she was a dumb cunt :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Take it easy on this one and keep the peace :v:

7 Likes

Hell, there’s a bunch of us in here that love your work Sniper…ROCK ON !!

10 Likes

Yeahhh… We was just commenting n joking around… Nothing happening here, nothing to see!! Just joking Around… but Quilos shit was funny. LoL funny how words can be misconstrued… But NOT that one. LoL my wife cannot stand that word. Even if I’m talking about Hilary Clinton… LoL

10 Likes

Goood morning sniper…:+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

You’ve never been banned here lol

Erased posts maybe!

We love you here!

11 Likes

taking the babies for a ride so they fall asleep in the car? i remember doing that a long time ago… lol

it’s getting that time of year here where some of my bigger plants might be able to survive outdoor temps at night here.

11 Likes

Doing well! Looks like your almost ready for spring!

9 Likes

The T-shirt is epic. Your a nut you old Foggie. I spoke to Stef thanks. We haven’t talked in like over a year. I always liked Stef but I sure hope he gets some good luck sometime soon. Dude has a heart of gold like you, good hearted and do anything to help a friend out. But just like the soggy bottom boys - he always finds himself in a tight spot … LoL

9 Likes

It is easier to get ro water than distilled. Distilled go thru so much more of a process which rids the water of any and all contaminants ro water still contains some macro nutrients and such where distilled is plain ole water with nothing in it. So loco how is that NASA application coming along. If u get in let me know tell them u have a helper that’s willing to go to the moon with u. We can take a bag of pot food snacks drinks an animal of some sort Incase we get lost rhre we have an animal to keep us company oh we need to take sone grow shit out too and see if we can finger a way to grow pot there I’m down let’s go. Let’s strap to the side of the ship when they blast off next time. I have some nice big thick straps we can lock down with. Lol

5 Likes

Ok so first - I’m bringing animals to eat. Not to snuggle with. LoL altho a sheep may look good after a couple sols on Mars. LoL
Second - I’ll rig a bong into my helmet to be filled w smoke the whole time and blast off.
And I know we can grow … I seen Mark Wasniak do it once before already. LoL

5 Likes

May the 4th be with u all. Lol. Come on loco u didn’t post this yet. It’s may 4th lol

4 Likes

Dude I’ve been saying that shit all day. LMAO It’s the 1st thing I said to my boy waking him up this morning. I put on my computer Darth Vader intro :musical_note: music FULL BLAST!!! and my storm trooper mask and BUST into my kids room!! MAY THE 4th B w/ YOU youngling, for today you die! LMFAO…sware to the baby rhinos in Kenya!

6 Likes

Happy fathers day ole man. Hope ur having a gr8 day

8 Likes