I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Thanks Mark right back at you. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Hope u guys have a great day.

5 Likes

Happy 4th!

8 Likes

Thanks for a new background for my computer screen @PreyBird1!

6 Likes

Lol i like to wear my shirts with my logo on them to the store. I have a collection of really offensive T-shirts.

I like this one! The guy at lowes came out from behind the counter and was all like LETS SUMMON DEMONS! Man he flipped out and i laughed so hard.

I might buy this one! Playing tag with death!

11 Likes

I love the Shirts @PreyBird1 definitely my kind of humor.

This is one my favorite shirts to wear.

7 Likes

Hey growmie!

Here’s the little Widow Maker auto that we keep upstairs.

It should be fun to see the difference with…

And here’s the big Widow Maker

And the Creepy Crawly Annihilator

They’re all at day 75. Great stuff, my friend!

12 Likes

Buffett’s passing is hitting me harder than usual. Not one of my top faves but nostalgic for me. Robbie Robertson was pretty hard for me. Damn.

You sure have a lot going on there! :seedling:

9 Likes

M-BAP :rofl:

is that the Crystal Meth on the left? I love those huge, chonky leaves.

11 Likes

Gary, kudos, You just keep rollin along !

9 Likes

How you doing brother. It’s been a while. Nice to see you stop by.

8 Likes

I wish i had IRL friends knowledgeable enough to talk shop with. But I feel ya. I’ve only been in a legal state for 2 yrs. Last outdoor was in the heart of Prohibition on the same block as the fuzz.
I poll anyone with stated experience, whom have also mentioned auto. As your growing both, I’m even more curious.
Why auto?

4 Likes

Damn man. Hope all goes well at Dr for u. Did they finally get a conclusion on the water retention u have going on with ur feet. Looks like screws and pins I see did u break something in it or is that a fix they r trying out here. Has been a bit since we chatted wanna make sure all is good with ya guys.

4 Likes

Damn Broken femur! Rod plate and a bunch of screws damn haven broken that bone yet? Does it hurt much? I shattered both arms and legs but not that bone. Broken neck, arms, legs, fingers, collar bone, shoulder blade, heel, fingers,Ribs,toes,ankles. Man i can imagine that pain. Ive busted so much shit that its interesting to me and is it weird that i kinda wonder/want to know how that feels lol. Damn man take it easy. Wheel chair sucks try being confined to a bed for 2 months! I spent 4 month at the hospital it was shitty! But the food was actually pretty good! And i could have all i wanted.

11 Likes

Well I can say seeing my brother bust his heel bone lol. He has like the highest pain tolerance I’ve ever seen like nothing bothers him for pain teeth nothing really and if it does it’s not bad like a normal person would be. Well at work winter time he was on a single wide stripping the roof of plastic they cover shingles with and went to spin around and stepped on the plastic which has snow on it and down he went. About 14 feet or so landed on frozen grass on that hell saved all but the heel bone split it in 2 from the back center thru to the center where it connects the other bones. Now that was pain to him which told me something was broke and he wasn’t going to the Drs lol. I pretty much made him and now he is happy he did or he would have a messed up foot right now. Lol. B safe that shit gotta hurt

5 Likes

I got your heel and ill raise you a broken ankle/leg.

10 Likes

Yeah I don’t know if he still has his pics. I’ll ask him lol. His ain’t like URS. It still bad. Lol

6 Likes

Were not competing lol. Just thought it was gonna be funnier than it was well i failed. Its all bad either way breaking bones sucks either way!

7 Likes

Shit I hear ya. Pics like so r cool to see. Lol looks super painful bro I feel for ya in a way. I know u did it several times I would have gave after the first crash. Lol. One and done for me on shit like that.

6 Likes

Once youve been through as much pain as i have and almost died 5 times and shoulda died like 8 times. Pain becomes nothing but feeling alive. I hurt so i know im alive. God i wouldn’t know what to do if i was pain free?? It must be like paradise!

10 Likes