I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Pain free I couldn’t tell ya. Smashed up like u I couldn’t tell ya either. But I suffer from bad bones and hips ect. It runs in the family and I believe I have the bad bones lol. I feel it daily as my hips pop and crack and one day waiting for one or both to pop out of place on me. Happens alot getting out of the car when I spin to throw my legs out my right hip feels like it disconnects and shoots back into spot alot. One day it’s not gonna shoot back into place lol. Have the feeling I’m gonna have the hips like my aunt. She’s been thru 16 hip surgeries so far 17th one Dr said there is nothing left to connect to or attach to so after this one I’ll be wheelchair bound of this happens again. Gawd I hope that’s not me on a few years. Lol

8 Likes

I stepped on a couple nails before, screws partially into my thumb BUT how the hell did you manage to drive them screws all the way through your leg? LoL :laughing: I tell ya what thems is gonna hurt unscrewing them. Like joe pepsci says - okay okay okay!! Sorry!
Get well soon or at least better quickly. In all seriousness hope ya have a pain free cannabis filled recovery! I’m gonna dedicate my 5K race this weekend to ya. Hee hee!

9 Likes

Must be a tremendous relief to be out of that hospital…GREAT to see you back and hope your recovery is rapid!

12 Likes

Nice to see back around brother :+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

@repins12 sorry to hear about the wheelchair confinement praying :pray:t2: for a speedy recovery brother man! I spent 17 weeks in a chair then 8 on crutches an a month or two with a cane I was like 14 riding bmx hit a hill went to Superman the bike an I lost it my big toe (an the rest) touched my shin had to completely reconstruct it :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3: it was miserable! So I genuinely wish you the best!

10 Likes

Back at you buddy hope you’re taking it easy :jack_o_lantern:
:v:t2:

10 Likes

Happy weedoween hope all is okay in ur side buddy.

10 Likes

Aint it the truth!

12 Likes

How you feeling brother ? Nice to see ya lurking around my friend . :joy::rofl: :+1::+1::v:.

8 Likes

Happy turkey day mr Gary. Hope u and the wife have a fine turkey day with lots of green sides. Lol. Gobble gobble til u wobble wobble is the saying.

14 Likes

I be doing fine how are you?

9 Likes

Doing good brother , working working working. It’s that time of year. Crazy hours because of snow. Lol. . how are you . It’s nice to here from ya my friend​:+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas incase I miss that one too!!! LMAO.
YO… tell me that would NOT make a great Christmas card…
Well G… Atleast you got your health!!! Winky face!! Merry Thanksgiving you pot farmer you!!

10 Likes

Morning Gary. Hope all is well ur way bud. How the leg and feet doing for ya. Are ya back up and walking or still rolling around in that chair thingy

11 Likes

Oh man. One of my fav meals. The damn veggies with salt and pepper and the meat with salt and pepper. So fricken yummy. Oh and brown and serve rolls crisped up sprayed with butter and browned again. Yum. Try it. Brown and serve r so good browned then sprayed and cooked til butter is not all runny.

7 Likes

Rock on Gary !! Glad to see you celebrating the good life !!!

10 Likes

Omg have you seen the Lays potato chip commercial with Ned Ryerson?

9 Likes

I press it into coins and leave it in the parchment paper then place the coins into a ziploc bag with some cardboard on each side and vacuum seal them, and put it in my freezer. I have stored it up to 5 years and never had a problem with it going bad.

10 Likes

Happy 420 buddy
Stay lit :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Amen :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
From your mouth to the Government’s ears .
Stay lit.

6 Likes