Indoor Set Up

Topped the Super OGs and the Apples and Bananas tonight.

Here’s a before and after:

My goal in doing this is to make the plants grow outwards more, I’m also hoping this buys a little more time for keeping these plants all small enough to fit in the tent a little longer.

Here’s a pic of the set-up, featuring the weird light:

Aaanndddd a pic of Pluto’s Bride for the sake of it:

7 Likes

*LAST NIGHT

Here’s a pic of them today, they’re looking a lot less traumatized than I expected. We took the autoflowers out of the tent and put in two Paves (smaller so yay more room)

There IS a light above the Paves, I’m about to lower it.

6 Likes

What is it with cats & cannabis plants again? @LoCoRocK you’re the cat whisperer here, why do they love to nibble on em so much? Catnip #2? They don’t get high on it like on catnip tho. I had 2 cats, Chili & Ramon and like any cat I’ve seen around cannabis, those 2 also loved the plant. I know cats & dogs like to eat grass and vomit as well, but their love for canna leaves seems special :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

If you notice cats chew on the leaves but leave the buds alone. I’m thinking cats don’t like the trichomes on the buds, but chew on the leaves for the CBD. Both my cats and dogs loved it when I dosed them with CBD.

8 Likes

My little chihuahua loves to bite the fan leaves off. I try and keep the cats away. Because they get hair everywhere. And trust you dont want ro be amoking no cats hairs in your weed. It happens and when harvesting plants or working with heavy trichrome covered branches i wear trim sleeves to keep my arm hairs outta da weed! And the sticky resin off my arm hairs. Like hair nets for your arms lol. But better.

7 Likes

I had a no animal downstairs rule at my old house. The cats and dogs are in Arizona now! Lol!

6 Likes

That exists? Cool, I need some! Didn’t knew there were actually sleeves for that. I have a few pairs of those ‘fake tattoo sleeves’ that were handed out for free on a festival that I use for working my garden late flower :joy:

7 Likes

I have 3 pairs! And a pair for the wife.

10 Likes

You pussy… Little furball smoke never hurt no one. C’mon now. Ive smoked a fuckload worse of things then a little meow meow fuzz. LMAO let me tell ya that…
And the funny part is Preys doing 300 on a motorcycle but I calls him a Puss for not smoking the occasional dog fur… LMAO that’s funny right dere!
That’s like the guy drinking cup of tea with his pinkky out. BUT . he’s a lumberjack!!

9 Likes

OlyNerd definitely gave me some of my big biology geek genes. Figuring out where I draw the line between things I like to do for myself for fun and things I’m willing to do for people for money is a pain in the ass to think about for sure. Working retail makes me REALLY reconsider how much I think I like helping people sometimes :neutral_face:

10 Likes

These plants are DRAMATIC. I was wondering how I’m supposed to know if the plants are missing anything. CLEARLY they’ll tell me when, the challenge is figuring out what.

A very underwhelming tale told in three parts:

First, just some droopy, thirsty plants:

Wah wah, throw them a pity party. This is them the night before being watered at 10pm on the 15th. They were watered the morning of the day prior. Just sleepy and thirsty.

Watering Day:
Here’s pics of the plants looking happy about 6 hours after being watered.

(Super OGs)

(Apples and Bananas aannddd the itsy bitsy Paves)

Aanndd for the hell of it:
Here’s two pics of the plants, from the 16th and 17th respectively.

These plants are getting CROWDED. I’m super happy with how they’ve been growing. They’re getting schwazzed soon bla bla bla. What I care about is one of the millions of reasons why they were looking all droopy and sad on the 15th but not the 17th. Whatever though, I’m just happy they’re happy.

8 Likes

RECONSIDER is right. Ppl suck, Bunch of meanies with hidden agendas out for Numero uno! The whole world needs more weed… is my insight. LoL
You touched on the magic potion 1/4 Roy. Patience…that’s the key. Little bit at a time and wait… And wait! The plants definitely do help tell ya what they want. The plants look good, juts chugging along you is, :+1:

9 Likes

I was waiting for the Burt Baccarat: what the world needs now, is weed, more weed…

:joy:

9 Likes

not for some but for everyone :wink:

8 Likes

I didn’t think anybody else even remembered him… :joy::joy:

That’s my parents genre. And they were old and they had me…:rofl::rofl::v:t3:

9 Likes

You’d be waiting a long long time O… Like the kid in Starbucks a while back as my kids listening to let it be… “who’s the Beatle” LoL says his friend. Your getting old bruh… And the Baccarat comment don’t help O… LoL

8 Likes

Lol thats funny shit! Actually its because im alergic to cannabis trichomes touching my skin. Its gives me wicked hives in like 15 seconds. And raw pollen OMG! It destroys my sense of smell and taste for 1 day and i get all congested and snotty. Man one time i opened the breeding tent? Got a nose full of pollen just before dinner and it ruined it. Snotty issue and tastelessness of steak meat! Now I seriously wear arm sleeves and a mask. Im not a pussy thats my kryptonite! Pollen and im done! Damn now you all how to kill me - pollen and trichrome grenade! If i wasnt ready for it id be a gonner! I now even have a pair of goggles that keeps all dust/pollen outta my eyes! I need a hazmat suit hahaha.

9 Likes

Man welcome to my world. Ive been dealing with the public for 31yrs now face to face! Its F’n tough and some people are just soooo dumb and or trying to be cheap or het it for free. That i am always amazed at how they even survive? I try and treat people how i want to be treated but c’mon sheeple get it together and be useful. Sales is the worst because i have to make you understand why you need it then talk you into buying it!

9 Likes

I treat people with tenfold policy

treat me good I will treat you good in tenfold, treat me evil I will treat you evil in tenfold

I will be burning Hell so it is no worry for me

10 Likes

Lol hahah yep no rest for the wicked. Im sure ill be there also.

9 Likes