Indoor Set Up

I’m probably just gonna wind up potash/fertilizer…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

That’s where I’m going… earthworm shit ppl. That’s where you really end up! Your bacteria byproduct is all… LoL yummy!! Protozoa gotta eat too. Give an enzyme a break! LoL

My mom sent me a picture like 2 weeks ago. She went north to visit her aunt up in Ocala and I guess maybe citrus blossoms but she honestly looked like she got punched in the nose. Both eyes swollen shut and cheeks puffed out past her chin… LoL now my mom reacts just like you are talking about with that shit. I’m on Nasonex and Singular so no more allergies for me. I sware to you if I didn’t take my meds I couldn’t have a dog. LMAO true story… even so if my girl sneaks in a lick at my neck or back legs I HAVE TO wash off.

8 Likes

That in and of itself is hilarious!!! :joy::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

My way of thinking brother

And i will be next to you there to

5 Likes

Schwazzed the Apples and Bananas on Thursday, the Super OGs would’ve been schwazzed as well had I not waterlogged them (oopsies). They’ll ALL be schwazzed and on 12:12 today, though. Super exciting!!
It was cool to see the xylem in action as the water dripped out the stem where I cut off the leaves and branches.

7 Likes

Yea they looked a little far from the light I thought…

2 Likes