International cannabis cultivating opportunities?

Hello all, I’ve been craving some change recently. I’m curious what, if any, opportunities there might be for a commercial cannabis farmer with 5+ years experience in the Colorado medical market? Willing to relocate just about anywhere. Australia, Spain, wherever my experience and genetics might be most needed. Willing to learn a new language! I know its a long shot, but maybe someone reading this is struggling to manage their operation at the level that they envisioned. I can provide some very happy references that would more than vouch for my ability to transition their complicated grow procedures to a simple and efficient system. By no means do I mean to insinuate that I’m some “master grower”, but I am very confident in my abilities and have learned to trust my instincts. I’ve built some solid relationships with other industry professionals and vendors out here, so when I run into a situation where I have a question I don’t know the answer to, I know who I can reach out to.

I love Colorado and we do have a very robust market here, but I’m fantasizing about moving to Amsterdam or some other touristy type place to run a small “farm to table” style coffee shop that employs modern full melt hash strains and techniques… again I know its a long shot, but a boy can dream right?

If you’re still reading this, I appreciate your time and encourage you to check my old grow journal that follows one of our rooms from veg through to harvest. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

7 Likes

Best of luck! I hope you find the opportunity and adventure you’re after.

2 Likes

I wish you the best bro. What’s the name of your old Grow journal?

1 Like

Hi @jhowsmon92¿

I live in Ecuador and we are starting a growing cooperative. Hopefully, everything will be ready by July. Volunteer opportunities will be open!

1 Like

Appreciate it!! Here’s the link to the round I documented about a year ago Love when they grow in all evenly! (Room 5 ride along)

2 Likes

I personally would stay away from Amsterdam, used to be a great place.

That would suck…guess it may open up different places in the world for cannabis tourism.

What about Uruguay? My son lived in a fantastic place called “Punta del Diablo” (Devil’s end), at the beach, worked in an hostal.

Greetings from Ecuador!