Introduce yourself!

Eric and Shawn, it’s very nice to see you here on GNET! I look forward to you bringing some valuable info to the forum!

4 Likes

Hi I’m aj well that’s what my friends call me. I’m looking to meet others
who can help me learn more about the business and grow.

5 Likes

Hellooo. I’m Alex, new account executive for Growers Network. It is my absolute pleasure to join an exciting, ambitious team. Coming from bartending, I’m happy to start working with sober (well… you know what I mean) people and an industry that’s every facet excites me. Cheers!

4 Likes

Good morning and awesome to meet you Alex! Congratulations on the new position and glad to have you here!

2 Likes

Good morning and thank you @Jordan!

3 Likes

Let’s introduce our new members to the community!

@souljelly
@justin.r.dozier
@dex4w
@patrick.b.curry1
@steven.ellsworth
@KerryMann
@spenn

Welcome everyone to Growers Network! My name is Jordan and I’m the Community Manager here! If you have any questions I’m a quick tag away by putting the @ sign in front of my name @Jordan!

We have some cool things to check out on the site currently!

We have product performance testing going on right now with free samples of Harvest Gold Silica sand and humidity regulating Integra by Dessicare (samples take a minute to fill out the form, go grab some goodies!)

We also have our social media accounts page if you want to add in your information here!

And a growing list of discounts from vendors and members of the community (and you’re welcome to add in and share your own if you would like!)

Thanks for joining the site and we’ll see you around the community!

3 Likes

Good afternoon and thank you I am in the Commercial end of things and looking forward to contributing to the forum helping with any commercial building, retail dispensary and green house needs. Have a great day! @Kerrymailto:kerry@pacificacre.com

4 Likes

Goooooooooood morning Growers Network!

Monday? Just another day in this little pocket book I called “the week!” Let’s CRUSH this day! Coffee’s been on, up since 5:30 am, let’s DO IT! Beautiful day here in SE Colorado where I work from home! The birds are chirping, the smell of homemade breakfast sandwich fills the air! It’s warming up and planting season is nearing!

Pretty excited, will be attempting my first outdoor grow EVER this year, so looking forward to a lot of up’s and down’s! Neighbor is trying to talk me into building a greenhouse on the property, may end up going that route!

Hope this finds everyone well! Shake off the sleep and the excess of your weekend, it’s time to grind!

4 Likes

Good afternoon Growers Network!

I’d like to introduce our newest members to the site!

@SilverStem
@Shotsbyshabazz
@cfisher
@steve.roach
@mickmaag
@Kareenabis420
@mattsanders2011
@mistimathis

Please feel free to introduce and tell a bit about yourself! If you need anything or have questions, I’m a tag away by typing the @ sign in front of my name @Jordan !

Very glad to have all of you join us and hope to see you posting around the community!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

2 Likes

Happy Friday!

It is a BEAUTIFUL day out here in SE Colorado this morning! The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, the air smells fresh and day is a blank canvas waiting for us to paint the best picture we can!

Let’s say hello to our new members to the site, @smilehighbry, @anodizedgroup, @ryan2, @GrowpitoRenee, @leahyoung, @jameshco44, @mike2, @pam, and @jkingsley!

Welcome everyone and we’re glad to have you! Feel free to introduce yourselves and tell the community a little bit about you!

I hope this day finds everyone very well and in good spirits! Have the best one you can!

2 Likes

Thanks, guys! Glad to be here and meet everyone!

Renee Pearson
President

Growpito Technologies LLC
T: (816) 474-8686

3 Likes

Thank you! Glad to be here and meet new friends! It’s a warmer day here in KC, today, too. Supposed to hit 54 degrees. I’ll take it. The sun is out and it’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

Im in the process of relocating to Colorado from California. Ive been a cultivator in the cannabis industry for over 10 years, mostly at the management level. Im looking for work as a grower in Colorado and Im excited to link up with some folks on the cutting edge of the industry.
Its been really cool to see the positive interactions on this forum and I’m excited to get to know some of you!!
Also, Im a clean-cut family man. I barely smoke and never while I work. I don’t have a college degree yet but Ive studied chemistry, biology, botany etc. at the university level so Im literate in the sciences. Ive worked hard a perfecting my craft over many years and Im always learning. Needless to say, Im a pro.

Im happy to provide a resume to anyone interested and I know you’ll see I’m highly qualified.

3 Likes

I’ll tag in our grow operation owners and employees (@growopowners, @GrowOpEmployees) to see if anyone would be looking for someone as well!

2 Likes

Hey Renee @GrowpitoRenee,

I’m looking at the Growpito product on your website, is this primarily for flood and drain or can this be used for other types of cultivation methods?

1 Like

Hi Jordan @Jordan,

Our Growpito Sim Mix is designed to be used in a flood and drain system, in order to save water. Flood and drain, combined with our growing media, will save growers significant amounts of water and nutrients. The savings vary compared to the various other systems, but savings will be seen when compared to any system. That being said, we do have users who use our product with other watering systems. Kansas State University has ongoing testing with our Sim Mix, using a modified NFT system. We also have a grower in MI who drips using our Sim Mix. Our Sim Mix is made without binders or surfactants, unlike the other rock wool products on the market. We do have a product, called Aztec Gold, in our R&D, which will be even better for drip systems/vertical growing systems. Aztec Gold will be available sometime later this year.

1 Like

Great to be here. I’m a cultivator for Madcow Genetics and Bloom. Looking to expand my educational footprint through my peers. Thank you!

2 Likes

Good morning! @smilehighbry, @anodizedgroup, @ryan2, @GrowpitoRenee, @leahyoung, @jameshco44, @mike2, @pam, and @jkingsley! This is a fabulous network. There are some amazingly smart and caring people hear. Enjoy yourselves.
Namaste,

Angela
www.cannabisbuyer.com

2 Likes

Hey Guys,
My Name is Reed, I started working with plants on a commercial tree farm when I was 16 and ever since then I have pursued cannabis as a passion. I currently work for AltMed Arizona as the Department Head of Grow Operations. Sitting at 400 lights we are still expanding to just over 500 lights indoors and 6 acres of greenhouse. I think one of the most important things about growing is to never stop learning. If you don’t learn one thing new everyday then you are doing something wrong. I am excited to see how Growers Network develops and grows!

Cheers,
Reed

5 Likes