Introduce yourself!

Yes we can do everything from one person owner to corporation. We have on our staff bookkeepers, accountants, CPA’s and EA’s
Prices monthly or hourly rate

If you need anything please let me know
landline 928 272 7788 cell/text 602 245 0490

2 Likes

Happy Friday @memberdirectory!

May the day find you well!

3 Likes

Thank you Jordan! You as well!!

Sincerely,

Susan S. Bunce, CEO

702-296-6929

ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited

4 Likes

You too!

Cheryl Wilson

MuskokaMM.com

1-877-789-9621

1-705-789-9621

3 Likes

Hi @Jordan, happy Friday to you as well!

Devin Cooley
SunTrac USA
C (425) 770-8372

Hybrid Climate Systems; ie Renewable Energy Air Conditioning
Our system can be paired with most major brands of air conditioning systems from mini-splits to large package RTUs. Find out how you can save 25-40% on your HVAC electrical usage, qualify for renewable incentives, and have your HVAC pay for itself!!! An industry first!!

3 Likes

I wanted to introduce a huge host of new members to the site, some of which have already said hello but others have not yet!

@KristineG
@mjustin
@adfarias.87
@sweetleaftara
@amintz
@summer.street
@billybudd
@Sasquash
@BrandonR
@jono
@kinglouismeds
@EmberValley
@lifeguardian8
@marijuanapackaging
@alissa420
@TheCannabist
@Kannibox
@hector
@MattM
@ssullivan
@azulaves
@charles.hyland
@tbelvin
@Indiva_Advisors
@chrismalory
@nimbinpotshop
@mschiller
@skagitorganics
@grassvalleyorchards
@cedarcreekcannabis
@cannaverdeinc
@esandy
@klinecultivation
@hstreet76
@mojooneill10
@hortbgagliardi

That’s quite the list! Welcome to GN everyone! If you’re new to the site, just getting started, or even been here a bit and still have questions, we’ve come up with a tutorial-in-progress detailing how to get more out of the site and increase your interaction rate with members looking to make similar connections!

Feel free to introduce yourselves, give a bit about yourself, or simply post up what you are here for and hoping to achieve!

Don’t miss it, click here!

If you have any questions, feel free to tag me @Jordan or send me a private message and I’d be more than happy to help you with your questions!

Thanks everyone!

6 Likes

Thank you Jordan. Love this place already.

4 Likes

NEW%20STM%20Logo

Hey, hey everyone! My name is Jessica, I’m the Senior Vice President at STM Canna.

Very excited to be a part of the Growers Network and be involved in the community. The way we ‘grow’ best is together, right?!

STM Canna engineers the world’s most advanced 100% clean cannabis processing technologies available to date. We provide equipment to anywhere from small producers, processors, and retailers to some of the world’s largest public cannabis companies.

If you haven’t watched our youtube playlist…you’ll probably want to check out the RocketBox making 453 pre-rolls in 2 mins!

I love to network, teach and constantly learn. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or to simply get introduced. You never know what synergies we’ll find.

Jessica Ferranti
STM Canna
M: 732.682.2648

Blockquote

9 Likes

GANG, @jessicaferr20 is seriously a blast to work with! Super happy to see you here, Jessica!

STM Canna is CRUSHING the joint rolling game guys…
@DispensaryOwners @growopowners

5 Likes

Welcome Jessica.

Karma Up

4 Likes

My name is Kristine and I am the Marketing Manager for both GENIFER M (www.geniferm.com) and for Uncle Herb’s Health Center. I’ve been with both companies and in cannabis for almost a year now and have specialized in social media for about 6. Right now I work with content creation, newsletter creation, website additions, and social media postings and ads.

Growers Network appeared when I was looking for the right opportunities focused on cannabis. I’m here to provide my unique skills to a community that struggles to effectively advertise in the current market.

In my personal life, I’m 26, I have a two-year-old daughter and a very needy cat. I have been a cannabis enthusiast since I was a teen and always wanted to work in cannabis but never knew where I would start. The work that I do and love have been an amazing opportunity for me.

Appreciated, thank you all for welcoming me here and looking forward to getting to know you all!

8 Likes

Welcome Kristine!

Whether you’re looking to get your product on dispensary shelves, or you want to look great raising awareness through fashion and jewelry @KristineG-UH / @KristineG is your girl!

Get it!

3 Likes

HAHA!

Thank you Alex

4 Likes

For more information please Contact Tracie Castillo @tracie.castillo

4 Likes

5 Likes

Good to see you on the site Donna @Xopax! Do you have any clients in Colorado that use your machines?

1 Like

The majority of our Cannabis clients are based out of California with a handful in Oregon, Nevada and Arizona. We ship our machines all over the world, and I believe a few of our overseas clients are also in Cannabis. We are really excited to reach more of the Colorado growers and retailers.

3 Likes

Nice Post, this is a cool looking machine. Do you have a video link?

2 Likes

Hello Growers,

My name is Mike Shivers and I own Aarks Eyewear. We’ve developed, in partnership with a US laser-safety defense contractor, a line of American made grow-glasses designed specifically for the indoor grow environment.

My background is international B2B capital equipment sales. Big industrial digital printers to be precise. I’m a husband, dad, brother and a son, and I’m trying to make the world a little better place. We’re going to do that by better protecting the vision of growers all over the world.
I’m a pilot and surfer, truffle hunter and homebrewer, and I’ve recently discovered that the world is crazy.

Best,

Mike Shivers

5 Likes

Hey Mike,

I have heard a lot about you guys from @BrendanW. What kind of projects do you guys have going on?

2 Likes