Introduce yourself!

Hi Matthew,
I’d love to talk with you about what you’re doing, as quite a few of our customers might be interested and vice versa. We’re in the gourmet chocolate ingredient business and work with businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada that want to or are already producing chocolate edibles. Since we don’t touch the plant, that’s where you come in.
Look forward to a convo. You can check us out at: chocolate4edibles.com or give me a call: 678-570-2002.
Best regards,
Steve
Steve Leffer, Chief Edibles Officer (CEO)

2 Likes

Hey Michael,

Welcome to the community! I look forward to learning more about Clonex and the other products offered by HDI.

2 Likes

Hi Albert,
When you’re ready to talk, I’m here to discuss your holistic based cannabis products, which will hopefully include chocolate edibles. Chocoley chocolate is all ethically traded and is all peanut free, tree nut free, egg free, gluten free (celiac safe) and contains no hydrogenated oil. Plus, our temper free products all utilize sustainable ingredients.
Best regards,
Steve

2 Likes

I always said the reason Humbolt produces such great product is not the crazy weather, it’s the genetics. Do the locals give you grief about sharing the genetics commercially? What’s hot right now?

2 Likes

Hey Everyone.

I am new to this community and somewhat new to the industry – though a long time enthusiast and supporter. I made a great movie in 1999 that touches on the propaganda of the 1930’s about smoking weed. I described it as The Little Rascals meets Reefer Madness. In it a bunch of kids tie up their friend to a tree and smoke him up as an experiment to see if he’ll turn into a lunatic and “try to kill his best friend”. Here’s a link LOCOWEED AND OTHER DISCOVERIES on Vimeo but I am editing it down and will circulate it again at some point.

I’ve recently teamed up to create Cannabis Captive Insurance. Our website and vendors corner will be up in the next week or so. I believe this is a great opportunity for cannabis businesses to mitigate risk, manage money, and protect assets all in one. With an 831b Captive company, the grower / distributer / retailer can design their own claims and transfer over $2M per year tax free into their Captive company, and once transferred that money is protected from any creditors of the original business. After a year any funds not used for claims can be withdrawn as capital gains, under a lower tax rate, or used as a bank to borrow from or… really any way you want to use. It’s a great advantage because it re-purposes the money.

Sorry for the lengthy intro. Please message me with any comments or questions. My intention is to simply to be involved and help out as best as I can. And acquiring info is the best way I can do that.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome @skagitorganics, @TomsT, @michael.murphy, @KristineG-UH, @GoddessofPhun, and good morning, GNET! As I greet a crisp and sunny Seattle morning, it’s exciting to see the AMA with @Farmer_Dan is already heating up! Join the conversation now and have a wonderfully productive Wednesday!

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m Alexandre and I am currently getting the authorizations to start the first cannabis greenhouse in Portugal owned by a Portuguese : )

It’ll be a small 350m2 (± 3800sqft) hybrid greenhouse in what is probably the best location for growing cannabis in Europe, Madeira Island.

We plan to expand later, but we need to figure out our market before it even exists. Portugal has just approved medicinal cannabis less than 2 weeks ago, and they will be releasing all the procedures for distribution in August.
Fortunately the cultivation is already permitted, so we can start now.

As you can probably tell, we are not very experienced in all this, but we are surely anxious to learn.

So Hey Everyone

7 Likes

Welcome @alex.lupus! It’s awesome to see Portugal getting in on the growing business!

2 Likes

Hello fellow members. My name is Rod Lertola. I am the Senior Operations Director for Hydrodynamics International, Inc., the manufacturers and distributors of the premier CLONEX line of plant propagation products. We look forward to maximizing the success of the members of the Growers Network community.

6 Likes

Welcome @rod.lertola! Glad to have you on the community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning from a cloudy Portland, Oregon! Hey, welcome to GNET, @alex.lupus! It’s so very cool to add another country to our ever expanding list! And now I have a great reason to come visit Portugal! The GNET member map is starting to look like a Risk board. Alex, I know this process can be daunting, but you now have access to growers the world over to help with your new endeavor! Congrats on the permits!

Welcome @rod.lertola and HDI! I’ve probably used enough Clonex in my life to fill a swimming pool! Your new mycorrhizae product is AMAZING!

Cheers to a happy Thursday!

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Jason, I am owner of Fractal Water, www.fractalwater.com I am committed to advanced water technologies. We love our customers, and they love us, because when they use us in their grow, it works! I am happy to be a part of this forum.

6 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: I look forward to hearing updates on your newly legalized market! Best of success to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, I am Sabrina.

I am a consultant with www.biolief.com/comfort

I also work in industry of Merchant Services World, and am in need of a company that I may refer business to for credit card processing.

I appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi Jenilee,
notice you love dogs
I lLove mine to
I,been working in the greenhouse building
mostly California & Colorado and other states as well
In interested partnering with folks who what to promote natural light light deprivation quality greenhouses
seems you have so knowledge on the subject I’ve working with some of the best growers, manufactures, and suppliers and a few great crews of my company
Mountain Shore Inc.
we are determined to give the customer the best installation of best greenhouses
I’d to see if maybe you have customers who what great greenhouse install
I’ll send you some pictures of our work and my dog
You can email at markmountainshore

4 Likes

Hello Mr Lenard
I am also excited to be a member of Growers Network see many benefits for my company
my company
Mountain Shore Inc
We’re been building greenhouses and up until now mostly for flowers growers
I’m very interested in contributing to the industry
amazed at all the features
it would be wonderful if you would call me to share with me some things with me to allow me to better utilize all the great features and answer just a few questions
\Please email me we can exchange #'s share some things I’d like to do a promotion on your network
Thank You
Mark McGinn
markmountainshore@yaho.com

3 Likes

what are your feelings on cover material
I build greenhouses
we’ve installed millions of SFof
acrylic,allows UV
glass does as well
poly carbonate doesn’t
some poly film does

3 Likes

Hello!
My name is Mike ~ Grampy G, and I am glad to have been selected ro be part of the community!

I am disabled, retired and a Veteran! I originally from Texas, and currently living in Maine. I would give anything to be able to go back home. However, until Texas legalizes it, Medical or Recreational, I will have to wait and hope!

I am a…Proud Father and Grandparent! I have a degree in Photojournalism. I am an avid Nature, Landscape and Wildlife photographer! I recently started doing grow/plant macro shots.

I have been growing since 1990, closing in on 30 years! I really had no choice, I survived a life threatening accident and it left me with only one kidney. So I am. (my body) unable to handle opoids and narcotics.

I was a pedestrian and I was hit by a motorcyclist, who was going over 85+ MPH! I was never supposed to survive when I did. 25-25 doctors said, I would never walk again.

Well almost 30 years later, I am still here and walking! I have more scars than, Frankenstein and I walk the Mummy! LOL But Hey, I am Alive and kicking!

I grow in Soil mixes and use organic ingredients for my fertz and such. I started my business due to the lack of options and bad medicine, I would see others taking.

I would like to make more opportunities for my business. However, even though it is…Legal in Maine…They (State/Maine) are still having issues with setting any actual date for when things can begin! As frustrating as it is, nothing like what has happened to our brethern in California, Hang in there!

Once again. really glad to be part of the community and Thank you Nick for the acceptance! :+1::orange_heart::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Growers Network. You have quite the story!

I also noticed you commented on an edibles forum regarding infused beef jerky. Being in the chocolate biz, we find dipping chocolate in bacon is much more popular than beef jerky. Typically, most people prefer dipping their bacon in milk chocolate, rather than dark… it’s that sweet, salty, creamy, crunchy combo that just can’t be beat. Our customers doing this are NOT infusing with cannabis, so, if you’d be interested in giving this a shot (infusing the chocolate with canna oil) and shooting a couple of good pictures of your infused chocolate covered bacon… I’d be happy to send you the chocolate. Feel free to give me a call: 678-570-2002 or send me an email at steve@chocoley.com and I’ll get some of our delicious chocolate, perfectly formulated for creating edibles, shipped up to you in Maine.
Best regards,
Steve

5 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Josie and I live in Northern California. I am currently in the industry as a professional on two different spectrums.

I am a licensed broker for Cannabis Business Insurance (Can work in all 50 states) and being a well rounded advisor in the industry for my clients, I am also the HR and Compliance advisor for a licensed manufacturer as well. To keep it short and sweet, I got to where I am now because of my passion to help people. Cannabis is helping people all over the world and I want to be a part of that.

I am here to lend any advice as well as take in any. I am always hungry for more knowledge and knowledge is power. I look forward to connecting with you all.

-Josie

5 Likes