Introduce yourself!

Wassup @sebgros welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Hi @bmiller - better late than never… welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Thanks very much @digicole!

5 Likes

Hi all,

My name is Matt Blair and just joined as a vendor. My brother and I have been leading Cirrus Visual since 1999. Hard to believe it’s been 20 years! The concept was combining a graphic design studio with a commercial printing company. It’s been a great ride and our products/services have really grown over the years.

I joined because I think we can offer value to the cannabis industry and I want to learn how we might serve growers and the various businesses here. What comes to mind immediately is branding, packaging design, and event support like tradeshow materials and structures as well as promotional giveaways.

I’d love to hear from any of you of what challenges you face when working with graphic design and/or printing companies. Also, is there anything missing that a company like ours might be able to help with?

I’m in Tucson and our company serves all of the U.S. and some companies outside of the U.S. When not working, I like to ride mountain bikes around the mountains of Tucson. I’ve got a family and we just started hiking a bit too. Headed down to Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon this June. Cheers!

8 Likes

Hey there, @MoonRocks_USWaterSys! Welcome to our growing community! What do you hope to learn from the GN community? What is the single greatest lesson you gave learned thus far in your journey with US Water Systems?

4 Likes

Howdy, @cirrusvisual! Great to have a fellow Tucsonan joining the forum! There are many printers here in Tucson, what makes Cirrus Visual stand out from the pack? What would you say is your key competitive advantage? What initially urged you to make a foray into cannabis packaging?

Welcome again…cheers :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Welcome @cirrusvisual looking forward to spirited conversations in the community!

5 Likes

Thanks! @Growernick, you are right that there are many printing companies in Tucson as well as across the country. Our design capabilities allow our printing capabilities to stand out. Our designers understand printing really well and that can help our clients stand out when it comes to anything from packaging to events. Whether it’s foil, spot coating, printing on dark substrates or adding illumination, bringing the right creative into the mix can take it to the next level.

7 Likes

Thanks @digicole and me too!

7 Likes

Hello Community, I am Ron out of Los Angeles. I started my grow journey about 7 years ago in a closet. My good friend and I would often compete with each other on who could get the best production (quality and yield) out of a closet. Long story short we got together and built our first commercial scale project in from the ground up back in 2014. During the time I had my facility I was also going to school at UCLA for Full Stack Web Development and eventually helped launched https://grolens.com/. It’s a tool for commercial growers can use to manage task, production calendars, inventory, and compliance(for licensed growers). Would be happy to get feedback on the platform. Cheers!

8 Likes

Welcome to the community @grolensrj sounds like you have plenty of interesting dialog to add!

6 Likes

Hello to all !!
My Name is Gary Palmer and I appreciate being part of this community.
We have a grow facility and 2 dispensaries in Montana.
We also invented and patented a very unique way of hanging cannabis by the stem for drying.
Julie and I live north of Las Vegas and spend the summers on the Oregon Coast fishing for Tuna and other ocean fish.
I look forward to sharing and learning with you in Growers Network.

Gary Palmer
gary.palmer@highyieldfab.com

10 Likes

Welcome to the community, @grolensrj! I love hear stories of commercial growers “coming out of the closet”, so to speak. What inspired you to create grolens.com?

4 Likes

Hey there, @HighYield! We appreciate you being a part of this community. Our growers and dispensary owners are the backbone of our community so we truly look forward to all your input so we can grow this industry together. It’s always nice to meet a fellow angler…it sound like you and Julie have quite the lifestyle. It’s great to have you here and reach out if you ever want to chat growing or fishing :evergreen_tree::fishing_pole_and_fish:
Cheers

4 Likes

Gary @HighYield - two dispensaries in Montana? Way cool - I’ve always thought of Montana as a fisherman’s and Cowboy’s paradise - may still be so - but your 2 dispensaries have my thoughts going into a totally new direction… welcome to the community!

7 Likes

Hello Growers Network,

I wanted to introduce myself to the group as a supplier to the cannabis industry in disposable gloves. Since we are a true manufacturer, working through me is like working with the factory and pricing is very competitive. Business is booming for us in this industry, so if you have questions about disposable hand protection or simply need a good resource for your gloves, please reach out. Have trouble with gloves sticking to product and tearing too easily? I have a solution for that. Have questions about food-grade vs exam-grade gloves? Want a disposable glove product that’s more earth-friendly? I can help with that too. Are you thinking about branding your own private label gloves for resale? Need a local supplier, or want to see about working with us directly? Reach out via phone or email anytime. I’m here to help.

Danielle Woods
danielle.woods@sempermedusa.com
727-641-7577

7 Likes

Hello Danielle @sempermedusa
Welcome to the community - looking forward to hearing your POV!

7 Likes

Hey there, @sempermedusa! Welcome to the GN forum! Question for you: does your company manufacture any pH balanced gloves?

2 Likes

Hi Nick, Thanks for the question. Yes, Sempermed’s disposable gloves are pH neutral. We don’t mess around with quality here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s great! I have a few trimmers and tattoo artists who will be excited to hear that!

4 Likes