Introduce yourself!

I have a couple of recent pics from the outdoor hoop house areas. We are still in the final stages of getting the outdoor areas ready for planting.

8 Likes

Looks great @TrueFarma - good luck with the planting season!

3 Likes

I understand that you have a line of oils. Do you need any help with your labels and or packaging for that? We are a custom label house that also provides chipboard boxes and POP displays. Please let me know if you need some help.
Thank you,
Roberto

5 Likes

Pure Plasma Lighting Inc. is a California based company specializing in advanced plasma lighting solutions. Our light system and light engine are efficient and electrodeless light sources that generate a continuous full spectrum of near perfect natural light: white light with unparalleled purity, equivalent to the Sun.

We would welcome the opportunity to work with those who would be interested in our new, emerging light source technology for distributorship of our complete systems to OEM with our light engines.

We recently launched a Kickstarter campaign for our feature light, the Genesis M. The Genesis M is the industry’s first and only high powered plasma light, 1150 Watts to be exact.
http://kck.st/2o6n1WP

4 Likes

Greetings! I’m a young professional currently doing market research on software development. My main skills are in data analysis and data communication, which I aim to use in a new cannabis research role by the end of 2017. I’m mainly here to poke around and meet new folks in the industry, as well as potentially assist with survey administration. If any of you will be at the NCIA summit/expo in Oakland this June, we may have a chance to meet in person!

3 Likes

Welcome @pureplasmalighting! Is there any safety equipment you would recommend in conjunction with plasma lights? I know they can put out a lot of heat.

Welcome @mchatham! You should check out our upcoming AMA with Cannabis Big Data!

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, Hunter. The awesome thing about our light, the Genesis M, is that there are no fans or additional cooling required. The Genesis M puts out minimal heat output so the growers will be saving hundreds each month on energy bills. We also offer the industry’s only LIFETIME warranty on our bulbs.

4 Likes

That’s pretty awesome! I know when I hear “plasma”, I think of plasma TV’s, which tended to burn out. Glad to hear you’re that confident about your bulbs.

4 Likes

My name is JD Garrick and I am the owner of Mountain Grown Consulting. You can learn more about my company at mountaingrownconsulting.com. I have only been on this network for a couple days but its already proving to be a great place to network with some good industry professionals.

4 Likes

Hey everyone, my name is Brian and I work as a grower for Deep Roots in mesquite, nv. I have four years of growing experience, all at commercial production facilities. This includes facility design, build, and operation and experience working at all levels of high quality commercial cannabis production. I love my work and find great satisfaction reaching excellence and maximizing success. I am mostly interested in using growers network to find new opportunities for work and career and also to stay up to date with the quickly evolving cannabis industry.

5 Likes

Welcome @mountaingrownconsult and @BrianD! Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the community so far.

4 Likes

Do you have any leads for where I can do social networking with more people in the Cannabis Industry ?
Thanks
D

1 Like

My name is Spencer Mullen and I am the Founder and CEO of Pharmers Market Distribution, Atlas Collective, High Rise Collective, Opal Orchards and Pharm to Table. I am also a consultant / partner of Lanier Land Use and Licensing. I am also an active investor member within Arc VIew Group which is a Investor/entrepreneur platform that connects cannabis focused businesses with investors. https://arcviewgroup.com/ I have also been active purchasing and leasing cannabis purposed realestate in the northern California and Southern Oregon area.

Thank you for Inviting me, I am excited to network with other like minded individuals in this emerging industry.

http://www.thehighrisefarm.com/
http://www.theatlasfarm.com/
http://www.pharmersmarketor.com/

6 Likes

My name is Ralph, I am based out of Philadelphia and Santa Rosa , CA .
I founded Royal Knight Agriculture. New Company but Its been along time coming. about 12 years learning about carbon materials and 10 years before that coast to coast. I have been studying agriculture in various areas since I was a kid. I been from watermelons to golf. I started a educational base. consultant brokerage company.
Supplying all omri certified grow mediums coco , biochar, montana grows.
The the RKAG exclusive line RKAG remedy dextrose, CM + myco , grow and bloom . plus all Carbon based fertility. soil test. water test, tissue testing. I look forward to learning more and more. What works and what doesn’t. love to chat with people passionate about whatever they do

5 Likes

"organic " I think always. The way materials are chelated for the plant and root uptake it can all be used organically. I have seen nothing but great results in every form of ag . just my opinion
nice to chat pathogendx

2 Likes

@sales10 welcome to Growers Network, Spencer! Where did you start in the cannabis industry and how did you end up running all those farms? I am familiar with the Arcview Group, how long have you been investing with them?

1 Like

@ralpht Hi Ralph, welcome to Growers Network! What is your number one selling product?

2 Likes

Hello Nick,

I started in the industry around 2007 in northern California growing and leasing land. I started the Rec production sites with partners within the last two years in Oregon with the move to rec in the state. Currently my primary focus is building distribution within the state.

I started with Arcview about two years ago as a consultant for a investor. I am not heavily invested within the groups portfolio, just a few small investments as more of a RND than anything else.

How about you?

4 Likes

Hey there! My name is Devin, I live in Oregon and work for an Organic Fertilizer company. I’ve been interested in gardening my entire life but only recently began growing cannabis. When I’m not selling fertilizer you can find me working on my new house with my girlfriend Brooke, hiking, camping or watching Oregon State athletics. Go Beavs!

5 Likes

Greetings to all. My name is Daniel Wilson, Founder and president of Current Culture H2O. For the past 11 years we’ve been proud to be a part of the hydroponics industry and look forward to the decades ahead. I appreciate being a part of this forum and look forward to sharing thoughts and learning from others.

4 Likes