Introduce yourself!

One of the coolest sites i have seen!

4 Likes

Hey Clancy it’s nice to meet you!

We have several places that would be great to toss up some pictures of your work!

Show Off Your Bud Photos
Show Us Your Roots
Show Us Your Grow Operation

I like your website and lineup! Have you ever dabbled or considered dabbling in the autoflower market? Pretty hot topic with European growers and it’s starting to storm the beaches here in N. America, would love to see more breeders here take some interest in them!

What’s your most popular strains for indoor? What about outdoor? Any high CBD offerings?

Appreciated and looking forward to hearing more!

3 Likes

Thanks, Jordan! It’s nice to meet you as well.

I’ll go ahead and start posting pics in the appropriate areas today sometime, as I’ve now gotten my account and profile setup and ready to rock here.

Until now, I’ve been resistant to the autoflower market and feminized seeds. The reason being is that I started my company with the sole mission to get clone only genetics to the masses who didn’t have access to them in seed for for either growing for cataloging, with the intent that people could become self-sufficient. One of the cornerstones of self-suffiency for me is that people are able to use their genetics in breeding projects to be able to create new seed stock for future crops for for genetic cataloging for future generations to use. It’s for this reason I’ve not ventured into AF projects yet as from what I can tell, folks aren’t able to breed with them in a manner that produces viable breeding stock. This also goes for the feminized seeds. While we’ve had seed banks tell us we could sell 80% more product if we did, I’ve yet to go against our core principals yet in my justification in making non-regular seeds. I’m not saying I won’t happen, it just hasn’t happened yet.

As for popular strains, the Jackpot Royale is our all-time most sought after hybrid (not even on the website, as I get tired of fielding emails asking when its coming back), with Snowdwg being my favorite indoor strain, and Enigma being my favorite outdoor for the area that I’m currently in. I’m sure people with different regionalities will have differences of opinion with me on that however.

As for CBD, we created the Stephen Hawking Kush a few years back which has done well for us, and most recently the Force Series which sold out in a 48 hour period, with most of the stock being in Florida at the first commercial facility in the Tampa Bay area, the Suterra Holdings facility. We also just started releasing a new series based on the Frank’s Gift plant by request of the Applegate Family (which Frank was part of), to get the medicine to those who need it. We also did a CBD hybrid two years ago called Love (11:1) which we donated 15,000 to different Parent’s for Pot chapters around the nation.

Looking forward to hearing feedback on our projects/brand here, so keep the questions coming if you have any!

4 Likes

Very cool to have you here! Always down to talk genetics! Very exciting work!

5 Likes

Very much appreciate the reply, I love learning about new genetics and I primarily grow autoflowers is why I ask about them :smiley: My neighbor grows only photos and so we’re always chatting about growing across the fence (he’s a weed nerd lol!)

Have you ever done any trade shows or expos before or do you plan on any in the future? I’ve seen a few breeders listed at some of them that I’ve looked at and got to meet a few as well, was a fun experience from a growers perspective!

2 Likes

Good morning Growers Network!

We’ve got an exciting morning planned with our AMA with Cullen Raichart with GreenBroz! If you’ve ever had questions on harvest solutions, these guys know their stuff and are here to answer questions about their products and talk about harvest related challenges! We’ll see you there (and bring some questions!)

I’d like to welcome all the new members of Growers Network:

@omgrown
@rachelle.razzeca
@Hillary
@highdesertclones
@WholesaleCBD
@smokinscrews
@AlphakronikGenes

We had a nice chat with some of you yesterday, would be great to meet the rest of you and please don’t be shy if you have questions or need help navigating the community! You can tag me @Jordan with your questions or send me a message!

Have a great Thursday everyone, I’m not sure where the week went but it has flown by! Onward and upward!

2 Likes

Hello, late addition but my name is Ethan Carruthers, and I’m a medical cannabis pharmacist in Minnesota. I’ve worked in the medical cannabis world for just shy of two years. I specialize in medical cannabis pharmacology, medical dosing, clinical therapy, and dispensary management. I’m very interested in learning more on the grow, extraction, product formulating side of things.
I’m looking for opportunities for consulting or employment in the industry and connect with those who are interested in the power of medical cannabis.

8 Likes

@Jordan I’ve definitely read research on the topic and from my understanding THCV can stimulate the beta cells in the pancreas to produce more insulin. I’ve heard anecdotal reports of patients being able to decrease the amount of insulin they require after the addition of cannabis.

5 Likes

Hey all! Lisa here from Smokin’ Screws. We’re making easier smokes and cleaner glassware a reality with the Revolutionary new Smokin’ Screw. Check us out here: www.smokinscrews.com.

A little bit about us. We’re a family run outfit. My dad came up with the idea late last year, after struggling to get a classic wire screen to work. We’ve been to a couple of shows (the Harvest Cup up in Worcester MA, the ErrlCup in AZ).

The Smokin’ Screw really does make a difference in both the quality of the smoke you get and the cleanliness of your glassware. Everyone who tries them is utterly floored by how easy it make smoking bud.

We’re on the look out for retailers and distribution partners who are excited about expanding their accessory offerings. If this is you, hit me up!

Excited to be part of the Grower’s Network! Cheers,

Lisa
www.smokinscrews.com

4 Likes

Good morning Growers Network!

Happy Friday! May your day be great, hopefully flies on by and I hope everyone has a great weekend planned!

I’d like to introduce our new members this morning:

@marnyb
@CullenGreenBroz
@celsofraga

Thank you for joining us everyone and looking forward to getting to meet you (don’t be shy, feel free to introduce yourselves!)

I’ve just added a new topic to our Vendor Category if anyone is interested in checking it out:

Discounts for Growers Network Members

If you have any discounts, promotions, or vouchers you’d like to add specifically for Growers Network, feel free to add them to the topic and we’ll start compiling a list!

Have a great day everyone, I’ll be here all day so tag me @Jordan if you need anything or shoot me a message!

3 Likes

Hello, Everybody!

My name is Guz and I am a young professional from Northern California, focused in the Climate Control Industry. The name of my company is Polygon (Temporary Climate Solutions - Polygon Group) and drying, temperature control and climatizing is our expertise.
In my personal time I really enjoy farming/gardening on my 1/2 acre property (a lot of vegetables). I have found that I am quite good at it and it’s really enjoyable to watch a little seed grow and produce fruit. I have been living in California most of my life so I have seen the cannabis industry grow stronger every year. It has been exciting to watch and to indirectly be a part of it.
I am on this network for two reasons;

1. I would like to help develop, by way of our services, a more efficient production/grow process.
  2. I would like to connect with and learn more about the industry from a ground level stand point- what’s working, product reviews, idea sharing and general support for my peers.

More importantly, I would like to be a part of the forward progress!

5 Likes

Hello Everyone!

My name is Joshua with Oleo in Seattle, Washington. Oleo uses a patent pending process to create micro-encapsulated phytocannabinoid powder that dissolves quickly in cold water.

We work with other companies who manufacture edibles to provide them with a superior water soluble cannabinoid. Our Oleo process allows for your products made with Oleo to be faster acting and more bio-available. Due to the micro-encapsulation your edibles and drinks will also taste better!
https://cdn.oleolife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Oleo-Advantage.mp4

We also offer a line of ready mix drinks to fit your active and healthy lifestyle. We offer Oleo instant coconut water as well as three flavors of Oleo rooibos tea.

https://cdn.oleolife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/OLEO-Summary-1-1.mp4

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. I am looking forward to connecting with many of you on here and discussing business and the exciting future of the marijuana industry!

5 Likes

Good morning and welcome to Growers Network Joshua!

Very interesting product/idea you have there!

patent pending process to create micro-encapsulated phytocannabinoid powder

What exactly is micro-encapsulated phytocannabinoid powder. Is there a laymen way of explaining the process for us that aren’t in “the know?” Appreciated, sounds like a great product for those that need relief faster!

4 Likes

Wanting to give a shout out to all of our new members that joined over the weekend here!

@ClimateControlGuy
@stephen_smith
@Zootfest18
@julia13
@greenspot
@coastalcannapyhfx
@msniemeyer
@bvg

If you are just joining our community here, my name is Jordan and I am the Community Manager for Growers Network! You can reach out to me directly by tagging me @Jordan or send me a message to my inbox! I’d be more than happy to chat or help you navigate the site, answer any questions you have or help send you in the right direction depending on what you’re looking for!

Thanks for joining us and feel free to stay hello and give a brief introduction about you and what you do!

Have a great day everyone!

4 Likes

Goooooooood morning Growers Network!

I am almost an entire pot of coffee into my 8 AM! Let’s do this! Carpe diem! Seize the carp!

Let’s make it a great day!

YEAH!

6 Likes

CLIMATIC DRYROOM SYSTEMS (CDS) is a design
and application firm that specializes in environmentally
conditioned room technology supplying both pre-engineered
and custom-engineered dehumidified systems for grow rooms.
Special attention is paid to construction details
to provide a resilient unit capable of meeting the
humidity control demands of these markets. The units
incorporate state-of-the-art features to maintain peak
efficiency. Our wide variety of units can be applied
from the smallest facility to the largest commercial
industrial project.
Each project is furnished with complete technical
data intended to allow customers and contractors
an understanding of room requirements, features
and system principles of operation.
CDS is committed to providing high quality, energy-efficient
dehumidification equipment at a competitive price for long-term,
customer focused services that exceed expectations.
Our goal is to maintain the highest ethical standards and
professionalism in order to best satisfy our customers.
CDS Provides:
• Accurate humidity control for growing operation
• Desiccant dehumidifiers size to match the transpiration
rate of plants
• Additional capacity for infiltration moisture loads
• Modulated capacities
• Natural gas or propane energy source
for reduced energy costs
• Heating and cooling systems can
be incorporated
• Direct digital control system
for optimized control and monitoring

6 Likes

Good morning Holly @CDS ! Thanks for sharing your information with us! Curious if you’re seeing a rise in demand for more efficient units with the production cost/wholesale debate we’ve been seeing lately? Appreciated!

3 Likes

Here is a mid-day shout out to our new members! Feel free to introduce yourself and share your stories if you have not already!

@sequoia-labs
@botanirotica
@JoshWillow
@lcartasegna

If any of you needs anything or questions on the community, navigation, whatever it might be, feel free to tag me @Jordan or send me a private message!

Thanks for joining our community!

3 Likes

Hello All

We are Minuteman Press Oakland, we produce collateral to support your marketing and production.

Sedrick

5 Likes

Hello! Thank you for the invitation to join! I am here to HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS as a professional Visual Designer, and founder of Budd Branding. Specializing in branding, advertising and packaging design for the cannabis industry and others. My motto is that I C.A.R.E. as I am Creative, Available, Reliable and Experienced, with over 30 years as a professional designer.
I have a passion for the plant as well as for awesome design work! I am chairwoman of OC Canna Connect networking group out of Irvine , CA and a former OC Women Grow chair-woman.
I offer free consulting, so if you are unsure that your brand image is where it could be, please give me a call! My portfolio can be seen on:
http://www.BuddBranding.com
On a personal note, I am a dog lover and rescuer, owner of a fine horse, co-founder of The Los Cabos Humane Society, and co-founder of Mexico’s first surfing magazine, Planeta Surf. I am currently the Creative Director of Grace Revolution Today Magazine. Originally from New Jersey, I spent 10 years in Los Cabos, MX before moving to Southern California.

6 Likes