Introduce yourself!

Andor,

I am retired.

I grow somethings in our display garden in the summer. We grow latherus oderadita in a soilless mix. I have produced them commercially. If we grow anything in the winter it would be an herb garden in our kitchen.

I am willing to look at anything you want. I may not be the best test subject. But I still have a lot of computer equipment.

I can send you pictures if you wish.

I suggest you read my full profile.

2 Likes

What’s up gene? Do we know each other? Maybe through that SOB McCoy? I find it hard to believe there is someone oin this community from my home town that I wouldn’t know.

1 Like

OK Ethan

Ideally, we are looking at someone to test who may also be interested in distributing the solution. I will let you know when my people have a chance to generate historical data. It should not take too long…

3 Likes

Hi My Name is Michael Ethan and I own and operate THC Talent Solutions.

Originally born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa I currently live with my wife and kids in Los Angeles.

We are the #1 Nationwide Cannabis Recruitment and Staffing Agency supporting clients in all 29 Medical and Recreational States.

Who We Are:

THC Talent Solutions is a nationwide recruitment and staffing agency located in Los Angeles and catering to the cannabis and marijuana industry. We work primarily with private and public organizations including private equity, venture capital and start up’s in need of hiring experienced cannabis/MMJ talent. We have talented and experienced MMJ talent available nationwide for all positions within the industry. We provide cost effective searches with up to 90 day candidate guarantee replacements per hire. We stand behind our talent. NO other agency comes close. We are committed to your success.

What We Do:

We have over 25 years of executive search and recruitment experience and provide our clients with confidential searches and have a successful track record of finding and placing candidates with our clients who include well known Cannabis/CBD brands, farms, nationwide dispensaries and more.

Our talent includes industry experienced cannabis and non industry cannabis talent for the following departments and positions below:

Departments: General Management, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Medical, Information Technology, Legal, Engineering Human Resources, Sales, Finance, Grows, Production, and more.

Positions: Accounting, Administration, Attorney, Bud Tender, CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CTO, Chef, Consulting, Dispensary, Delivery, Dr., Operations Education, Entertainment, Engineering, Extraction, Finance, Growers, Internet Technology, Laboratory, Legal, Management, Marketing, Medical, Production, Quality Assurance, Sales, Security , Operations, Trimming, UI/UX Web Design and Development.

Where We Work:

All 29 MMJ States including: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington.

THC Talent Solutions understands the importance of hiring qualified and experienced talent for the cannabis industry and your business. We do all the heavy lifting and due diligence so you don’t have to.

For more information email us at : info@thctalentsolutions.com or call us directly at 818-274-9057 or www.thctalentsolutions.com

5 Likes

Welcome @THCTalentSolutions! We definitely need your services here in Colorado. The unemployment rate is at a record low of 2.3%, so everyone here is hiring.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Justin Jasiewicz. My brother and I run a cannabis company called www.4cornerscannabis.com

We focus on CBD from “hemp”. Our last labs came back at almost 20% CBD with terpene levels of 2.31% Our goal is to create the best CBD products that are legal in all 50 States. All our products are extracted with organic sugar cane ethanol to ensure that our oil has the fullest representation of the genetics.

Main areas of interest: CBD, THCV, CBC, terpene profiles, etc

6 Likes

Hi Nicholas,

Happy to help.

We have worked with Clients in Colorado and very happy to work with more.

Please contact us directly to discuss how we can help and offer you and or any Growers Network Members a referral fee for any THC hires we make in Colorado or outside California.

3 Likes

Welcome @4CornersCannabis! It’s good to see some representation from our hemp brothers! This plant represents more than just a form of recreation.

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch for the invite. I think this is a great idea for a website/forum!

4 Likes

There is so much research about hemp from the 1940’s. I did a post in the water cooler section on history of hemp production in the U.S.

Welcome to a great community.

Lots of the old extension publication are available on line and from antiquarian book sellers like Woodburn Books The ladies who run this store are dreamy. They found me original field trial notes for Sweetpea from Cornell 1901 to 1914!

3 Likes

My partner and I are finalizing our solution for monitoring and controlling grow operations - Smart Qubix. We will be taking orders for the device soon. But, before we start selling the device, we are interested in testing it at several locations that reflect various monitoring and grow scenarios (e.g. indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, soil, hydro, etc.). Based on your intro it looks like you could be a good candidate for a pilot installation.
If you think you could be interested in helping us test our device or to help in the distribution of such a cutting edge product as Smart Qubix, please let me know so we can discuss further.

3 Likes

Hi Gary,

My partner and I are finalizing our solution for monitoring and controlling grow operations - Smart Qubix. We will be taking orders for the device soon. But, before we start selling the device, we are interested in testing it at several locations that reflect various monitoring and grow scenarios (e.g. indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, soil, hydro, etc.). Based on your intro it looks like you could be a good candidate for a pilot installation.
If you think you could be interested in helping us test our device or to help in the distribution of such a cutting edge product as Smart Qubix, please let me know so we can discuss further. Look forward to hearing from you.

3 Likes

Hi Emanuele,

I recently joined the network and am browsing the posts to see who else is here? I am working with a Dutch partner developing a grow monitoring and control solution - Smart Qubix. However, software development is what pays my bills. I also own an IT company based in Hungary with over a decade of experience developing regulated software solutions for the blood and plasma industries. If you are looking for developers, testers, support staff, etc., I have over a hundred resources versed in a broad range of technologies.

Regards,

Andor

4 Likes

I am a former Missouri resident. From, birth until I finish my masters degree! Horticulture and greenhouse management at the University Of Missouri - Columbia.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Marco Jimenez. I am the new Marketing Director here at GreenBroz Inc. I come with 20 years of brand marketing and advertising production experience. I’ve work all around the globe and feel super blessed to have landed here at GreenBroz in San Diego. I’ve also spent a couple of seasons on medicinal farms in the Lake County area, and absolutely fell in love with the culture behind the purveyors of this truly incredible herb.

I’m super stoked to be part of this growers network, and look forward to interacting with you all in the near future. Nicholas and I spoke about some of the amazing feature this network has and I’m very much looking forward to networking with you all.

The fine people at growers network will be conducting GreenBroz first ever “prettiest trim” contest. We will be accepting photos from our cultivating communities finest GreenBroz trimmed buds. The winning buds will be judged based on visual beauty and overall presentation. Please stand by for further contest information as well as prizes.

7 Likes

Welcome @greenbroz! Looking forward to running a fun contest with you guys.

2 Likes

Welcome @GreenBroz! Glad to have you aboard.

2 Likes

Thanks Hunter!

3 Likes

I like that “a couple of projects.” Next time Sean and Ray come down I’d love to tag along.

1 Like

My screen name here-The Farmer in the Sky–was the name of the column I had in Sinsemilla Tips: Domestic Marijuana Journal from the early- '80s until Operation Green Merchant forced the magazine out of business in 1989 and sent me away for what would prove out to be 13 1/2 years of involuntary sabbatical.
You could say I’m the Forrest Gump of Ganja. I have been consuming it since literally before I was born as my mom was a reefer puffing beatnik in Greenwich Village the whole time I was aboard, in 1955.
It would be 12 years after I entered the world before I would consume cannabis voluntarily and the rest as they say, is history.
In 1970, at 14, I was one of the biggest pot dealers in Bellingham, Washington–a notoriously liberal college town. One afternoon that summer I read Bill Drake’s groundbreaking book, The Cultivator’s Handbook of Marijuana. Later that day I went out and went, as many of us did back then, on a pharmaceutical vision quest. While in a state of expanded consciousness I experienced the presence of my spirit-guide-The Goddess Ganja–who showed me what the course of my life would be. (Much of which has only become clear in retrospect).
For the rest, including how I came to invent Sea of Green (per Cervantes, Tom Alexander, Nevil and Adam Dunn) and TRUE Screen Of Green, brought the Japanese company now called Hortilux into horticultural lighting for the very first time in their corporate history, was part of the design team which came up with the very first octangular paraboloid reflectors, was the person with the highest plant count of anyone taken in Green Merchant (12,000 + plants), was the last person Jack Herer ever consciously consumed cannabis with and a bunch more, go to Time4hemp.com/farmerintheskyradiohour. That’s the page for my podcast named after my column. It is heard on all the apps.
I now do consulting in just about every area of the cannabis industry. I don’t know nearly all there is to know about cannabis but what I don’t know, that someone else does, I have no problem acknowledging and do know who it is that knows more about it, so my clients can benefit from their knowledge as well. I am probably the best known of the folks in cannabiculture who are pushing for a reexamination of how we measure lights for plant growth and how we display the information thus gathered.
In a nut shell, we need to stop allowing science to get in the way of common sense. Wave mechanics applies to ALL waves. This means that there exists, as yet unidentified, luminal chords which extend the duration of availability of the energy from incoming photons as acoustic chords extend the availability of the energy used to propagate sound waves. One necessary consequence of this is that we need to move beyond PAR. As PBAR still doesn’t include the action spectra for UVR8 we need to go even further than the proposed PBAR of 350-800.
We should look instead at a scale which gives total energy available from 280nm to the bottom of near infrared at 1400nm. This should also be broken out and given for each color, including the non-colors UVA, UVB and near infrared because we should have a clear picture of both what potentially beneficial frequencies and what potentially detrimental frequencies are present in a light sources spectrum.
Anyway, I describe myself as a pot geek and a lighting freak and hope to be making contributions to my field until the day I die.

9 Likes