Introduce yourself!

Thanks Nic!

Ever since CA passed 64, more and more landlords with free and clear properties are opening up to lease to cannabis growers. I’m also seeing more people get into the industry since 64 passed. Here in LA, rental rates are still strong due to the fact there is a limited amount of qualified(enough power & permitted zoning) properties coupled with increased demand. Regular industrial rents in LA area are between $0.60 to $1.20 per sqft. For cannabis properties, I see rents range from $1.50 to $4.00 per sqft.

Yes, I’m also seeing sales prices rise from private & reit investors purchasing qualified real estate just for the sole purpose of leasing to growers for premium rents.

Chester

6 Likes

Hi there,

I work for EBAC INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS INC.
We have over 44 years experience in the design and development of Industrial Dehumidifiers and Bespoke Air conditioning systems for use within Military and Rail Applications. Our website www.ebacusa.com shows an overview of our product range, and our capabilities. If your needs are something different, or out of the ordinary, please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.

Kind Regards,
Michael Ralphs.

5 Likes

Welcome @EBACUSA Glad to have you on the community!

4 Likes

Robgrow

We develop soft robots, AI, machine vision, process control and lots more to grow the best cannabis for the lowest cost.

Crystal Clear Automtion, LLC
240 938-8439

4 Likes

Welcome @robogrow - any videos of your automation in action you can share?

2 Likes

need a mesh viewer like Mesh Lab to view

7 Likes

Hi
Hope all is well in your world.
It’s another exciting year for the expansion of our emerging industry,
Atomik Seeds is a cannabis seedbank based in Spain. www.atomikseeds.com
Our attention to the maximum quality during the entire productive process of cannabis seeds have always been moved by a passion for growing and researching, allways seeking for guaranteed excellence. Atomik Seeds offers you a differential value in quality and production. As a result of this dedication and effort, we have created such renowned varieties on the international market, which are currently some of the best genetics in the world.
Your support helps our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.
Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.
Sending you lots of positive energy.
Patxi
patxi@atomikseeds.com

7 Likes

Welcome @AtomikSeeds - glad to have more international members on the community!

2 Likes

Hey Everyone!

My name is Erik and I do designs and marketing at Cannabis Irrigation Supply along with my mom, dad, and brother. I’ve lived in San Diego and Hawai’i my whole life, and thus am generally stoked about weed and the culture surrounding it. My family has been in the irrigation industry for over 35 years, and seeing as we are all either active or former weed enthusiasts, we figured it’d be fun to get into the cannabis industry!

5 Likes

Welcome @CIS-Erik!

2 Likes

Hey all,

I’m Dan and I’m the Director of Business Development over at AutoPot Watering Systems. We’re a UK-based designer and manufacturer of irrigation systems which automatically water plants, using gravity pressure, whenever they have a requirement. All without the need for timers or electricity! We’ve being going for over 15 years and sell into over 50 countries for both commercial and domestic applications.

I manage our European and US sales teams and consult directly with commercial growers in the cannabis sector.

I have a very understanding wife and two kids who allow me to travel to the US and Canada every other month or so to visit and consult with commercial growers and ensure they’re getting the best service possible!

I’ve been with AutoPot for a little over 6 years and worked for another irrigation system manufacturer for 6 years prior to that, so have been fortunate to play around with a good few irrigation techniques.

Currently experimenting with CMH lighting, living soils and SmartPots. All irrigated by AutoPot, obviously!

I’ll be managing the AutoPot vendor page on here and am looking forward to imparting some AutoPot knowledge as well as picking up some knowledge from you good people!

6 Likes

Welcome @DanAutoPot! Would love to hear more about your experiments with different equipment.

5 Likes

Hi Ian, thank you very much for sharing the couple of videos on this network. They were all really eye-openers and educational to me. I would like to congratulate Dr Leo Marcelis also for the very important research he and his team embarked on. Bring on more!

3 Likes

Hello! Very warm greetings from Windhoek, the capital city of the Republic of Namibia, formerly known as Southwest Africa.
I am coming in from a background of journalism and public relations and the corporate communications world. I did a stint in politics too. I edited daily and weekly newspapers in Namibia and did some reporting also in South Africa for about 5 years, while based in the beautiful city of Cape Town.
My journalism career took me as far as the St. Louis-Post Dispatch, Missouri, where I did a bit of reporting but I never made it for the Pulitzer Prize. :slight_smile:
I travelled quite a bit in the world in Europe, Northern America, South America, Far East, Australia, New Zealand, and on my continent, Africa. My interest in the cannabis world was sparked a few years ago when I was frantically looking for a cure for my late beloved sister who was suffering from breast cancer. Since then, I literally devoured every article that I could find about the health benefits of cannabis and its potential of healing cancer patients.
Against this background, I am presently pushing for the legalisation of cannabis in Namibia where it is pretty much still classified as a forbidden illegal substance. Any model legislation on cannabis usage in your countries would be highly appreciated.
I would also like to establish a cannabis training college that could serve the communities in southern Africa. I am eager to learn from this highly impressive network and would also appreciate any assistance from the members. Thank You!

6 Likes

Welcome @tjombef! Really awesome to see Namibia representing on our forums! I’m sorry to hear about your sister.

3 Likes

Welcome, and happy to have you on our forum! I look forward to reading your posts.

2 Likes

Yea we are actually expanding and starting to do seeds Clones my rooting nutrient i have come up with after years of trial and error as well as breeding since my accidental cross is coming out extremely good looking I figured I’d have some fun with it

3 Likes

We have actually decided to build a complete brand new site as soon as that site is up and running I will definitely give you a link to our page that lists all of our classes available and the information that will be taught in the classes sorry it’s been a delay a lot of things have changed over the past couple weeks but we will be giving out that link very soon

4 Likes

hello new to the group and just want to say hi,
I own a hydroponics grow store in Colorado. We just want to give our growing community only the best in supplies. i researched lighting and how it effects plant growth for quite some time. I believe in community and saying hello to my neighbor. I believe that support, communication and understanding are the foundation to community. Im originally from Cali but have resided in Denver Colorado for 25 years now. I love music and good vibes. always open to listen and answer questions. thank you for having Me

4 Likes

Welcome @lumenferhuman! Good to have you on board. What do you find are the most popular brands when it comes to lights in your store?