Introduce yourself!

Interesting product, welcome

3 Likes

Hi there Chris, Your site looks great. I’m sure your site is going to look even better. We get requests for clones from time to time. We have a couple of contacts in the middle of CA & N. CA. I have a small vendor in S. CA. I’d love to have another vendor contact in S. CA. Our site is set up like an ebay or amazon. Vendors can create their own stores. All members have to be verified to see pricing. We also have a bulk material tab. I was thinking of adding a clone table if I had a couple of vendors that would send me current inventories, I’m not exactly sure how it would work, but if you are interested, we should talk. My em is info@cannabisbuyer.com 707-971-0616.
Namaste,
Angela

2 Likes

BTW, we have classes listed on our site too! Love to add yours.

Angela

3 Likes

Greetings,

New to the Network, looking forward to a great harvest.

Chypt.Emerald.Farms is a Medical Marijuana Grow in Washington State.
Currently under construction and building infrastructure online and locally in the Medical Marijuana Farmers Markets here in Washington State.

Feel free to contact us at Chypt.Emerald@gmail.com with any questions?

Thank you,
Nate
Owner
Chypt.Emerald.Farms

6 Likes

Welcome @chypt.emerald and @RayWearCC!

3 Likes

We are a Controlled Environment Farm in Boston Massachusetts with between 20,000 to 30,000 plants under cultivation on any given day.

I’m looking forward to catching up with you all.

Shawn Cooney

5 Likes

Welcome @cooney_shawn! How long have you guys been operating?

3 Likes

Maine has a lot of farm land and ample water with hemp, medical and adult use markets all legal. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Hayden and I am an entrepreneur at heart. My long-time fascination with cannabis has now finally merged with the business world and out has come our company, Groficient Solutions in Grass Valley, California. We make growing equipment and perform consultations for indoor and outdoor grow facilities. Mainly, we are here to increase yields!

I’ve been in New Hampshire all of my life until I decided to enroll into college in California. Developing small businesses was always my main focus, along with playing some guitar on the side.

My background is in business development and marketing, but I do have a hand in a small indoor and outdoor grow - mainly for research and development :wink:

I’m working with 12 x 1000w DE HPS Dimlux Lights and growing in coco @ 7 gallon smart pots. VEG+BLOOM RO/Soft Base nutrient line and supplementing CO2.

Very excited to provide some feedback on your grows and help everyone here grow a little bit better!

5 Likes

Hello there growers network. I’m the sales manager for Fogg Flavor Labs, LLC. We can make custom terpene profiles based on your strain data, and currently supply 12 different strain profiles of terpsauce. I’m also a grower that loves a dab or a fresh squish from my rosin press.

5 Likes

Hi @canopycrawler and @snarlfax - welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Hi GN! My name is Roxanne, I am the Marketing Manager for Growers Network. I’m here to cultivate and grow our community.

Follow our Instagram & Twitter Accounts: @GrowersNetwork

Strength in Numbers

9 Likes

welcome Chypt.Emerald.Farms

4 Likes

Centurion Pro Solutions began with a handful of guys who used to grow and harvest medical marijuana by-hand and thought to themselves, “there has got to be a better way”. The process started in the shop tinkering around to come up with a well-working mouse trap design. Over a couple of years, this design was perfected to become the Centurion Pro trimmer.

Our objective is to provide the cannabis industry with the most design friendly and quality built trimming machines on the market. Each machine goes through a 5-point certification process and a minimum of three hours for in-house testing before it is shipped to ensure only the finest quality products make it out the door.

The size and portability of Centurion Pro’s products, along with the cost efficiency and security it provides, make it consistently the most sought-after trimmer. Each machine is manufactured with only the best quality parts from our D2 hardened steel blades to guarantee speed and precision while trimming and our Quantanium coated non-stick tumblers, which work hard to preserve the quality of the finished product. In addition, we aim to carry the best warranty in the industry while still maintaining a competitive price for our customers.

If you have any questions, please check out our website at https://cprosolutions.com/our-trimming-machines/
or send us a message or call us at 1-855-535-0558 :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

4 Likes

Welcome @CenturionPro!

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great to meet you Roxanne! :slight_smile: Looking forward to checking things out here and we will be sure to follow you on Twitter and Insta too!

3 Likes

Will do!! Thanks @Roxanne

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m a commercial realtor based in Los Angeles that focuses on clientele in the cannabis industry. If anyone here needs help with commercial real estate for their cannabis business, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to network with growers and educate myself more on extractions.

Regards,

Chester

5 Likes

Welcome @420Realtor! How’s the state of the real estate industry in LA for growers renting? Are prices jumping a lot due to the California legalization?

2 Likes