Introduce yourself!

Thank you Growernick!

It was something to go through…I wouldnt recommend trying it! LOL

Thanks again for tye welcome, really glad to be here!

2 Likes

I’ll heed your wise advice and try to avoid that scenario at all costs! Again, very happy to have you here!

2 Likes

Hey Bart. I’m Elizabeth and based in Toronto but doing lots of business in California and other legal states. I would love to reflect with you a little to see if how and where the captive insurance fits into the benefits of Canadian Cannabis-related businesses. Do you have any time for a call, maybe I can pick your brain a bit to gain insight on your perspective?

2 Likes

Hi grampy-g (Mike),
Absolutely! Got your email and sending you a reply via email. When sending me an email, please use: steve@chocoley.com, otherewise I have to wait until one of our Oompas (staff) forwards the email to me.
Thanks,
Steve

1 Like

Thanks Nick! Appreciate having the Network to connect with others in the community.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Eric Lachance and I am the COO for PathogenDx, www.pathogendx.com. Our company built and sells DNA testing for microbials, environmental screening, and soon plant pathogens, to help the lab, grower and customer successful in each one of the steps in the supply chain.

I greatly appreciate everything this community is doing, trying to produce quality/safe cannabis that meets the needs our clients. As a retired military man, I have many friends who have PTSD and anxiety, and have seen cannabis help them deal with some traumatic events.

I joined the industry because unlike big pharma and Big Food and Ag, the Cannabis Industry leads in getting new technology into the process. I look forward to working with everyone to build our industry.

Thanks

Eric Lachance

6 Likes

Hi Steve
Yes I’m always into good chocolate and i like your quality too. You have a rep here in Canada? So we can chat more.

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi Bryan … always nice to see a Canadian growing and making healthy meds.
Take care and keep in touch

Bert

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @elachance!

1 Like

Hi Elizabeth
Great to meet and you are in at a perfect time. Insurance and property and Legal growing. I have a few questions and lots to share. It would be great to talk more.

Maybe over the weekend? Or early nxt week? Does that work? I’m new on here and sometimes forget to review.

Welcome to txt me at 613 203 9390 and we can find a time that works.

Take care

Bert

3 Likes

Hi Bert,
Thanks for your response.
Chocoley is setup as an e-commerce business and we ship directly to our customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. While we don’t have a rep in Canada, we are as close as a phone or skype call away. Plus, needing to come visit with you would give me a great excuse for escaping the heat & humidity in Atlanta.

We’ve negotiated really low customs brokerage fees with UPS and the checkout page on chocoley.com automatically converts charges into the local currency, as well as, translates that page into the dominant language (if not English). And all of the charges are all-inclusive of any taxes, duties, the customs brokerage fees, insulated cold pack shipping cartons, etc.

My email is steve@chocoley.com. Please email your address so I can send you some samples and we can start discussing your needs.

Look forward to chatting with you soon.

~ Steve

4 Likes

Wow! Super website! Do you also accept crytocurrency as forms of payment?

1 Like

Hey there,
My name is Move Gafni from Gafni-Farms Israel.
We own big cut-flowers farm in central Israel and getting into Medical-Cannabis these days on several sites (Israel, Africa, and Europe).
I am also involved in 2 Start-up companies in the Cannabis business - One will come to the market next week (I will send you details soon and would love to get your feedbacks), and the other one involves researchers from the Israel Volcani Institute and will take about one year to finish all research…

I got also offers to get into CBD rich Hemp in Africa - maybe we’ll get into that also…

Thanks for the forum managers - You are doing a great job…

Moav Gafni
Gafni-Farms
Israel
www.GafniFarms.com
Moav@GafniFarms.com

7 Likes

Happy day, Move! Sounds like you are very busy in the industry! We are very excited to have more representation from the Middle East and Africa! Thanks for being here and bringing your insight to GNET! How long have you been in the industry?

1 Like

Hello Bert.
Thank you for your friendly response. I’m looking forward to connecting. I’m in LA right now so best for me to contact you when I’m back - early next week. I got your number. Will text soon. Thanks again.

Elizabeth

2 Likes

Thanks Growenick! While we aren’t able to accept cryptocurrency yet on Chocoley.com, we do accept the major 4 CC’s: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover!

Thankfully, there are no laws limiting the distribution of chocolate, and these products are just as likely to be used to produce conventional chocolate candy or confections (non-infused chocolates), so there has not been any issue for anyone to use a credit card for payment.

2 Likes

I guess I can’t spend all my Bitcoin on chocolate, huh? Somewhere in the world a dentist weeps.

Another benefit we producers are not afforded in this industry: Chocolate can cross state lines without fear of federal persecution!

1 Like

hello everybody,

my name is wim and im from the Netherlands.
im a growmaster and electrician, i have 27 years of experience.
im an owner of a licence to cultivate and trade (import export).
thank you all for letting me be a part of this community.

greetings,

wim bedijn

3 Likes

Hi Steve. I’m Elizabeth. I love what you do and would love to help out in any way I can. I’m in LA right now but live in Toronto. Are you looking for any help with your online payment processing? I can present some options for you and otherwise, I am promoting an avenue to help cannabis businesses in acquiring a tax shelter and wealth accumulation accelerator while at the same time protecting assets by forming a Captive Insurance company. It protects and repurposes your funds. Let me know if you’re open for a phone call on it.

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Hayden and I represent TruSteel in California, USA. We’ve made some incredible breakthroughs in ethanol recovery for cannabis and hemp extraction and I’d love to share some knowledge to the extractors who need it! TruSteel manufactures the AutoVap falling film evaporator for continuous feed evaporation and other post-processing equipment, such as stainless steel vessels, mixers, filters, and carbon scrubbing solutions.

Our equipment was designed and built out of necessity- the goal was to increase speed of recovery and eliminate the bottleneck. The AutoVap was born and is now capable of fully-autonomous operation. We’ve had a lot of experience working with different products and techniques through-out this journey and can shed some light on the molecular level :wink:

Thank you everyone and we are very excited to be a part of this great community!

3 Likes