Introduce yourself!

Good morning from a cloudy Portland, Oregon! Hey, welcome to GNET, @alex.lupus! It’s so very cool to add another country to our ever expanding list! And now I have a great reason to come visit Portugal! The GNET member map is starting to look like a Risk board. Alex, I know this process can be daunting, but you now have access to growers the world over to help with your new endeavor! Congrats on the permits!

Welcome @rod.lertola and HDI! I’ve probably used enough Clonex in my life to fill a swimming pool! Your new mycorrhizae product is AMAZING!

Cheers to a happy Thursday!

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Jason, I am owner of Fractal Water, www.fractalwater.com I am committed to advanced water technologies. We love our customers, and they love us, because when they use us in their grow, it works! I am happy to be a part of this forum.

6 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: I look forward to hearing updates on your newly legalized market! Best of success to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, I am Sabrina.

I am a consultant with www.biolief.com/comfort

I also work in industry of Merchant Services World, and am in need of a company that I may refer business to for credit card processing.

I appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi Jenilee,
notice you love dogs
I lLove mine to
I,been working in the greenhouse building
mostly California & Colorado and other states as well
In interested partnering with folks who what to promote natural light light deprivation quality greenhouses
seems you have so knowledge on the subject I’ve working with some of the best growers, manufactures, and suppliers and a few great crews of my company
Mountain Shore Inc.
we are determined to give the customer the best installation of best greenhouses
I’d to see if maybe you have customers who what great greenhouse install
I’ll send you some pictures of our work and my dog
You can email at markmountainshore

4 Likes

Hello Mr Lenard
I am also excited to be a member of Growers Network see many benefits for my company
my company
Mountain Shore Inc
We’re been building greenhouses and up until now mostly for flowers growers
I’m very interested in contributing to the industry
amazed at all the features
it would be wonderful if you would call me to share with me some things with me to allow me to better utilize all the great features and answer just a few questions
\Please email me we can exchange #'s share some things I’d like to do a promotion on your network
Thank You
Mark McGinn
markmountainshore@yaho.com

3 Likes

what are your feelings on cover material
I build greenhouses
we’ve installed millions of SFof
acrylic,allows UV
glass does as well
poly carbonate doesn’t
some poly film does

3 Likes

Hello!
My name is Mike ~ Grampy G, and I am glad to have been selected ro be part of the community!

I am disabled, retired and a Veteran! I originally from Texas, and currently living in Maine. I would give anything to be able to go back home. However, until Texas legalizes it, Medical or Recreational, I will have to wait and hope!

I am a…Proud Father and Grandparent! I have a degree in Photojournalism. I am an avid Nature, Landscape and Wildlife photographer! I recently started doing grow/plant macro shots.

I have been growing since 1990, closing in on 30 years! I really had no choice, I survived a life threatening accident and it left me with only one kidney. So I am. (my body) unable to handle opoids and narcotics.

I was a pedestrian and I was hit by a motorcyclist, who was going over 85+ MPH! I was never supposed to survive when I did. 25-25 doctors said, I would never walk again.

Well almost 30 years later, I am still here and walking! I have more scars than, Frankenstein and I walk the Mummy! LOL But Hey, I am Alive and kicking!

I grow in Soil mixes and use organic ingredients for my fertz and such. I started my business due to the lack of options and bad medicine, I would see others taking.

I would like to make more opportunities for my business. However, even though it is…Legal in Maine…They (State/Maine) are still having issues with setting any actual date for when things can begin! As frustrating as it is, nothing like what has happened to our brethern in California, Hang in there!

Once again. really glad to be part of the community and Thank you Nick for the acceptance! :+1::orange_heart::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Growers Network. You have quite the story!

I also noticed you commented on an edibles forum regarding infused beef jerky. Being in the chocolate biz, we find dipping chocolate in bacon is much more popular than beef jerky. Typically, most people prefer dipping their bacon in milk chocolate, rather than dark… it’s that sweet, salty, creamy, crunchy combo that just can’t be beat. Our customers doing this are NOT infusing with cannabis, so, if you’d be interested in giving this a shot (infusing the chocolate with canna oil) and shooting a couple of good pictures of your infused chocolate covered bacon… I’d be happy to send you the chocolate. Feel free to give me a call: 678-570-2002 or send me an email at steve@chocoley.com and I’ll get some of our delicious chocolate, perfectly formulated for creating edibles, shipped up to you in Maine.
Best regards,
Steve

5 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Josie and I live in Northern California. I am currently in the industry as a professional on two different spectrums.

I am a licensed broker for Cannabis Business Insurance (Can work in all 50 states) and being a well rounded advisor in the industry for my clients, I am also the HR and Compliance advisor for a licensed manufacturer as well. To keep it short and sweet, I got to where I am now because of my passion to help people. Cannabis is helping people all over the world and I want to be a part of that.

I am here to lend any advice as well as take in any. I am always hungry for more knowledge and knowledge is power. I look forward to connecting with you all.

-Josie

5 Likes

Welcome @fractalwater @TomsT @markmountainshore @unmentionables.love @grampy-g and @Josie! I am glad to see such a diverse set of new members. Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions.

2 Likes

Happy Tuesday, GNET! As we greet yet another hot and sunny summer day, we also greet some new friends here on the forum: welcome to @fractalwater, @markmountainshore, @unmentionables.love, @Josie, and @grampy-g (happy to have you here still on this Earth, @grampy-g ! Thanks for the gripping backstory!).

Everyone stay cool today!

3 Likes

Hey everyone. It’s so nice to see the great and friendly community here. Thank you for reaching out and looking for support. Everyone is in their own little niche. I’m totally inspired and passionate about this industry. I’d like to share a short film I made awhile ago. Please watch. It’s only 6 minute starring Woody Harrelson’s brother as the father who unknowingly smokes the pipe the kids were playing with after being influenced by the propaganda in the newspaper that smoking the LOCOWEED will turn you into a vicious killer. LOL

I live in Toronto and it’s interesting to see the changes in both USA and Toronto that are happening in our industry. I am flying to Southern California and looking for a chance to connect with some friendly peeps and learn more about the developments – to see how best I can support you all. Have a great day!

5 Likes

Hey everybody! My name is Glenn and I am the Director, Americas for Inergi AgroScience.

Much like cannabis has been seen as the “outcast” by the legitimate business world, so too has our organic colloidal concentrate. Why? Because it’s completely natural and can’t be patented, so the “Big Boys” (think they) can’t make any money with it. Instead, they’ve suppressed the knowledge of its existence, since it’s discovery in the early 1900’s.

Despite this, we are USDA and EEOC certified organic, and provide OCC to many farmers worldwide, that sell their produce in grocery stores. From rice, to pineapples, tempranello grapes (for wine) and yes, even cannabis.

I’m here to share the knowledge and success of OCC, so that growers can provide plants that are free from harmful chemicals, pesticides, fungicides, fertilizers, etc., which also reduces your costs and results in healthier, faster-growing and higher potency plants!

We appreciate you having us and look forward to sharing what we know and answering your questions. And yes, we would LOVE to have you test it out and share your results with the forum!

Here’s a link to a 30-page trial, with pictures, of a test done on different cannabis strains by a local grower, in the Canary Islands, Spain. Let’s hear your feedback! Dropbox - File Deleted

5 Likes

Hello Everyone !

Firstly thanks for the add ! My names John and am currently in the processes of setting up a grow op in Michigan Sunflower Organic Gardens. We are in the process for our Class A license for 500 plants and have a warehouse around 5000 sq feet currently. But yeah excited for the coming months to see what happens ! glad to have stumbled over this site while playing with out website.

Thanks everyone !

5 Likes

I enjoyed that, great work ! I for sure thought Albert was gonna get his butt beat!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! Great to hear you enjoyed it. I invested myself in making that film and it was never positively received — I guess because of the racy content. This was in 1999. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @sunflowerOG and @Glenn.InergiAg to GNET! It’s going to be a good day!

2 Likes

Hi Chocoley!
Thank you for the offer…I sent you an email on your site.
LMK if still want to do this!

Hope you and yours had a great Holiday!

2 Likes

Thank you Nick!

Really glad to be part of the community!

2 Likes