Introduce yourself!

Hello!

My name is Matt Ruczek and COO of Idea House & Co. We areproduct developers in nearly every industry and this is like no other. Been around since 1996, going on our 22nd year this August. We engineer, design, prototype and manufactur all products in house. We partner with brands and entreprenuers that are looking to produce products in their industry; we have already been partnered with a hand full of brands in the cannabis industry to address, secondary storage, travel cases, and security.

We live and breathe for innovation and market disruption through creative products and excited to engage and see what innovation we can continue to help build.

Check out our website at www.ideahouseandco.com or email for any inquires at info@ideahouseandco.com

Looking forward to anyone that wants to connect.

Thank you,
Matt Ryczek

4 Likes

Hey Everyone,

My name is Terry McConn with Pantec Air, LLC. We are a distributor of Activepure air cleaning products. The product that I am introducing to the cannabis industry is mainly for indoor grows. It is a retro fit unit installed in the HVAC system producing Hydrogen Peroxide 27/7. killing and preventing most indoor pollutants and cantaminants on surfaces and in the air.

Website www.pantecllc.com

I am excited about being part of the network and learning more about the industry

Thanks
Terry McConn

5 Likes

Hey, Matt! Great to have you and Idea House & Co. joining GNET and co.

I always love to hear about systemic disruptions, especially through creative enterprise!

1 Like

Welcome Terry and Pantec! What a cool idea to retrofit AC’s to produce H2O2! Have many facilities integrated your products?

2 Likes

Not as of yet but we are just getting started in this awesome market. Very excited.

3 Likes

Sweet! Well this is a great place to get your feet wet, so to speak, in the cannabis industry. There are many welcoming and accommodating cannabis professionals here on GNET. Feel free to reach out to other @ServiceProviders, @EquipManufacturers, @EquipSuppliers, @mastergrowers, @growopowners, @Caregivers, and @GrowOpEmployees about their experiences with environmental controls, HVAC, and IPM , as your product fits into all these categories. This is a fantastic place to bounce your ideas off other industry professionals.

Happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Howdy all. My name is Dave Aars, Sales Mgr here at Trimbag. Our product is a bag that is a collapsible, hand held dry trimmer that trims 1-2 pounds up to 90% complete within minutes. We sell direct and through many of the major Distributors in the game.

We joined the GNET to meet other folks in our industry and ultimately get the Trimbag to become more of a household name than it already is.

I look forward to chatting with anyone who handles, buys, or sells cannabis harvesting tools and equipment for this is one bad ass addition to your arsenal if you don’t have one or more of them already!

5 Likes

Hi! I’m Rebecca! I work with @allacespromotionalstaffing which is an award-winning event staffing company and a certified woman owned business enterprise. We are dedicated to handling logistics, easing stress and enabling memorable brand experiences at conferences, trade shows and other events, including outside experiential marketing campaigns (street teams, truck tours etc). I’m excited to connect with caregivers, growers and cannabis business owners as well as anyone looking to present their expertise and services to the industry (lawyers, insurance agents, anyone)

On a personal note I’m a consumer of medical hemp and cannabis products, have worked on farms and have written articles and blog posts about my experiences. I’m most passionate about helping cannabis professionals, because it’s not only a rising industry with delicate legal and social concerns, but a time for natural medicine and its research to be accessible to those who can benefit on varying levels. Please ask me anything you’d like about my personal or professional background, and I look forward to meeting all of you!

6 Likes

Rebecca! So glad to have All Aces on the network. I am looking forward to getting your colleague Lauren started as well. It was really a pleasure to talk to Lauren about the great work All Aces is doing. Folks, this is a multiple award winning team based out of NYC.

I want to draw special attention to a couple services that All Aces does that are of special interest to cannabis companies.

(1) All Aces has a stellar trade show booth staffing program. So, @EquipManufacturers and @EquipSuppliers, if you ever can’t hit a trade show yourselves, consider letting @rebecca and Lauren take care of it for you.

(2) There are special difficulties (legally and culturally) in marketing anything related to cannabis. Rebecca and Lauren are experts at innovative marketing. Experiential marketing is huge in other industries and is extremely promising for the cannabis industry. Consider speaking with All Aces about their work on guerilla marketing in particular. This is a family of next-level marketing strategies–potentially the difference maker between being on top when the dust settles.

@rebecca I would love to see a Spotlight article on how these marketing techniques work and the value they could bring to owners of cannabis-related businesses. Let me know if that’s something you would be interested in getting going!

Again, welcome!

6 Likes

Hey @rebecca! What a great intro and bio! It’s great to have such dedicated, professional, and passionate individuals here on GNET! Thanks for mentioning that All Aces is a women-owned business. Many people don’t realize that the majority of cannabis businesses in AZ are women-owned. This innovative industry has a strong female presence and women make up a driving force in Cannabis. Is your group affiliated with WomenGrow?

2 Likes

Good Morning Grower Nick!

It does sound right! Consider how many sleepless nights and stressful days you eliminate by having someone in your corner, protecting what you are working so hard for!

3 Likes

Good morning indeed! Your accountant can give you the warm and fuzzies for sure!

1 Like

Good to meet you! Feel free to message me any time.

3 Likes

Hey Will,

Thanks for your message and the lovely introduction! I’m happy to be in this community and appreciate you highlighting our signature services :slight_smile: There are so many opportunities for dynamic experiential marketing and I’ll gladly do an article!

Thanks,
Rebecca

3 Likes

Not yet, but I’ll look into it, what a great idea!

2 Likes

WomenGrow is fun and informative. I highly recommend you check one out in your area!

Guys, don’t let the name fool you: WomenGrow events are very inclusive and are aimed at empowering EVERYBODY! I sometimes attend the Phoenix WomenGrow and I always come away from the event with more knowledge in my head, new friends and connections, and sometimes a fun swag bag!

I would love to get WomenGrow on GNET…has anyone else here ever attended a WomenGrow event? What was your takeaway?

2 Likes

My partner who is female introduced me to them a while back. I love their YouTube channel! Absolutely informative and plan on attending events in the future for sure! WomanGrow is a great resource, no matter how you identify.

2 Likes

Nick – what are logistics for us to get on for our 11 AM Mountain webinar today? How do we load our slide deck – Do you do that?

I am at 416-315-7477. Thx Sam.

Good morning! Are you ready?

I’ll call you in a little while. The AMA will start at 11am MST. I will send out a reminder email an hour prior. If you would like to load the deck, you can do so on the AMA. You can upload files right from your message window by clicking on the “upload” tab (it looks like a little upward-pointing arrow right above the body of your text).

Click Here to go to today’s AMA with John Archibald, CEO and Director of CO2 Gro

Hello everyone,
I am currently an assistant manager for a small dispensary called Ganja Gourmet, Ive been in the industry since 2016. Even though I am new in the Industry I would like to hopefully in the future start my own concentrate business in the next 3-5 year. Yes it is going to be a lot of planning and work needed to make this dream a reality but I am willing to do what it takes. With the help of this community I believe that this goal is attainable. Thank your for your time and knowledge and I look forward to comunicating with all of you.

2 Likes