Introduce yourself!

Sure am - Central Shore! @cam9457 @PatrickKane welcome aboard! How’s the grow scene in NJ shaping up these days?

3 Likes

Lucas,

Your pictures are great…

If I can assist you with your company’s insurance needs, let me know. We can insure licensed businesses from seed to sale.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Larry Harb
420 Friendly Insurance

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

firs of all thanks to all the persons who worked and are working on this project to offer us such a great place where can share almost anything around a green revolution.
I’m following this community since weeks and read ery great discussion. I really like positive and warm mood here, I hope to contribute with all of you.

Back to me now: I’m Atch and I’m living in Europe. I’m a grower and I love growing this wonderful plant. I like to think about the infinity of possibilities it offers: colors, smells, taste, applications (medical, construction ,… ). It also gathers people and make them closer.

I felt in love when I was teenageboy. My first successful time was an outside grow in 2002 with an Euphoria from Dutch passion. It was so great… I wanted to do this all the time and try everything.
I then moved indoor and tried the different medias (soil, coco,…), lights (MH/HPS, led and CMH) and technics: SOG, SCROG,… and starts collecting seeds and strains.

As I explained previously for me this plant is a sharing catalyst and I wanted to give back a little bit of all good things I learned. I signed up on another web community and participated there during few years. I wrote few guides / articles and helped moderating the place.

Currently I’m trying to help few persons in my first circle to improve their life quality and fight for recovering-. I’m actually searching for a specific strain which had a very positive effect on on of them but unfortunately in Europe we do not have access to the US strains, but this is another discussion.

I think that’s it.

Thanks for reading me. If you have any question, shoot or contact me via messages.

Cheers,

A.

7 Likes

Hi Atch,

Welcome aboard!

Steve

3 Likes

Hello SteveZ,

thanks for your welcome!

I’ve a master degree in electrical engineering and software development, and saw that you are workomg on vaporizer. I had a short look on your company web site and really liked it. Look awesome !

Cheers

3 Likes

Hey @Alex the grow scene is exciting. Legalization will be here sooner then we think and 6 additional ATCs will be opening in the upcoming months. Exciting times for growers of New Jersey!

4 Likes

I help edit https://dabconnection.com and do some of the reviews. We are on a mission to get objective information and reviews out there. Our post that people here would probably find most interesting is this one on vape pen pesticides and residual solvents tests.

5 Likes

@PatrickKane - that’s incredible news! And a great way to start a Monday morning! Next time I’m visiting my family in NJ, I will make a post to see if some NJ GNet peeps can get together for a lil cheer! Enjoy the endless resource that is Growers Network!

2 Likes

Welcome, @Atch! Thanks for the warm intro! I think you will find a very welcoming community here at GNET! I share your passion for the plant.

2 Likes

Welcome @dabconnection! I think everyone ought to be a little bit concerned about residual solvents in vape pens and concentrates. Thanks for bringing this to everyone’s attention! We are looking forward to you sharing additional content! Thanks for your jumping right in and contributing :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Folks!

We’re excited to be involved in Growers Network.

My name’s Marc Byers and I’m the owner of Byers Scientific and Manufacturing. We’re an odor control company that manufactures specialized equipment and odor control solutions for the solid waste and cannabis markets. We’re fortunate to have an odor neutralizer that’s formulated specifically for cannabis terpenes and has been used very successfully in Santa Barbara County. We’re happy to answer any questions regarding odor control in the cannabis market.

When I’m not designing or building new equipment I’m likely playing guitar, hiking, camping and/or canoeing.

Cheers!
Marc

8 Likes

My name is Cabell Poindexter and I have been in executive recruiting for over 27 years. I specialize in helping companies identify and bring aboard above average performers. The candidates that I work with are not applying to job boards, but are positioned for the right growth opportunity. I am happy to discuss your hiring strategy and help with ideas to identify the best people.

5 Likes

Welcome Marc!

I’d love to learn more about your product for my home personal use…

It’s great having you here, I’ve surely enjoyed it. Reach out anytime!

Steve

2 Likes

Hi Cabell,

Welcome to the group!

I think you bring a very good service to this group and I’m sure you’ll find it fruitful to be here as I am as well.

Have a great day and reach out anytime.

Steve

2 Likes

Howdy, Marc! Welcome to GNET! I’d also love to learn more about the products your company produces.

1 Like

Hello Cabell! There are many employers and @JobSeekers here that could likely benefit from your services. Great to have you here! Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I have been growing Medicinal Cannabis as a patient provider in California for almost 10 years. Due to regulation, I can no longer grow for my network of dispensaries. I am reaching out to form a partnership or alignment with companies or individuals looking for a dedicated and serious minded cultivator who has experience growing, processing, packaging, branding, marketing, and networking in California. Hope you all are doing well and I look forward to speaking with you in the future.

7 Likes

@Growernick thanks, I really appreciate. I already feel this special and great positive spirit between the members, really amazing.
Glad that we share the same passion, they sharing a story with us, giving emotions and touching our senses. :love_letter:

@dabconnection welcome on board! Thanks for sharing and taking care of us.

@ Byers_Scientific Welcome! Which technology do you use to control the odors? And does you solution last long? Because the flowering of our beloved plant produce an enormous amount of humidity and this is not the best friend of carbon active filters.

@cmp Hi Cabell, welcome on board too. Are sou specialized with US market or have experience with other countries too?

@Cap10 Welcome! Sad to read. I’m sure you will find the right opportunities ans solutions here :sunny:

4 Likes

Howdy, @Cap10,great to have you here! I know the disappointing feeling of no longer being able to supply dispensaries with safe and high-quality medicine…that’s rough. The good news is you’ve found a great place in which to network. Looking forward to seeing you here!

2 Likes

Hi Everybody
This forum looks great, happy to be a part of it !
I have been growing for over 25 years, making Extracts for about 15 years.
I have worked in Several large warehouses ranging from 5,000 - 25,000 sqft.
We are a small Mom and Pop operation (greenhouse, indoor, Edibles, Concentrates etc)
Looking forward to great conversations, and networking opportunities, feel free to contact me for Consulting, buildouts, grow questions, Extraction and Distillation questions, and more…

7 Likes