Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the group Savannah! @Savannah

2 Likes

Hello @BioNatural-Amrit, welcome to the group! I think you’ll find the right people, customers and support here as I have.

Very interesting approach to the nutes. What triggers or awakes them, is the the Oxygen intake when the bottle is opened?

Steve

2 Likes

Hi @Anion Awesome looking extraction platforms! Let me know if you ever want to chat about design and engineering stuff.

1 Like

Hello Jignesh @Crecer_Lighting

Welcome to the group!

1 Like

Hey Paul, welcome to the group! @ApricotAnalytics

1 Like

Hello @Crecer_Lighting! Thanks so much for gracing us with your presence here on GNET! I am always excited to see another LED manufacturer joining our party… Welcome!

2 Likes

Greetings, Growers Network members!

My name is David Howlett and I am VP of Sales & Marketing for PRIMO Healthcare. We are new to the Network and we are extremely excited to meet, to engage with and to work with you all!

PRIMO is an established manufacturer and distributor of FDA-approved, medical-grade consumable products. We started out as a b2b supplier to dental clinicians and then to other medical professions including hospitals, GPOs and supply chain value assessment teams for healthcare networks nationwide.

However, we have recently expanded our cross-over product offerings in order to meet the many needs of cannabis facility cultivation processes throughout the supply chain (we already work with a number of dispensary networks throughout the U.S.).

Speaking of supply chain - we own ours, from port-to-port into our main distribution center in New Jersey - which means we can offer true, factory-direct prices on the very same high-quality products used by your own physicians, dentists, hospitals and community healthcare centers. Simply put - great products, flawless performance and substantial savings.

Our goal is to serve as your “Category Captain” for all of your cannabis supply chain product needs!

Some of our key product lines available to Network members right now include:

Gloves (latex, nitrile, chloroprene, neoprene) in black/green/blue/pink
Masks (Level 1 & Level 3 barrier / ear loop) in black/blue/pink
Infection control (wipes, barrier film, latex barriers)
Steel Instrumentation (scissors, scalers, curettes)
Apparel (lab coats, fashion-foward protective wear)
Sterilization - #1 Seller Self-Seal Sterilization Pouch on Amazon! (pouches, instrument cassettes, autoclave machines & accessories)

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your individual supply chain value needs and to partner closely as an extension of your team as you expand and grow your business!

Please drop me a line here or at davidh@tristatedental.com.

You can also view / download the new PRIMO product catalog at:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0380/8153/files/PRIMO_Catalog_2018_-_Volume_1.pdf?322046855323608735

Thanks everyone, looking forward to making connections and contributing to your success!

David Howlett
PRIMO Healthcare
davidh@tristatedental.com
www/linkedin.com/in/howlettdavid

6 Likes

Hey @davidh! Great to have you and PRIMO Healthcare joining us at GNET! As a medical producer, it’s very encouraging to see traditional healthcare companies serving the needs of the growing MMJ community. Thanks for being a part of our growing forum! Looking forward to your contributions!

4 Likes

Thanks @Growernick !

We are strong advocates of full “legitimacy” in the space and our goal as a traditional healthcare company, is to make the first and strongest statement to this community of our unwavering support for the cannabis b2b wholesale channel!

We are especially keen to collaborate with Network members as we continue to expand our product offerings to deliver the perfect value solutions for their needs. We have a ton of experience to bring to bear in order to support our partners!

We are also very interested in exploring opportunities to exhibit / co-exhibit with members at cannabis b2b trade events so please contact me if you are interested!!

Thanks Nick and All!

6 Likes

Legitimacy has long been an issue plaguing our business so it’s refreshing to see a company like PRIMO transcending the traditional medical model and employing divergent thinking in your marketing…brilliant! I personally offer my gratitude on behalf of the entire industry.

We have some folks in mind that would like to have conversation with you about exhibiting at an upcoming show. Are you interested?

5 Likes

Yes! Anyone interested please contact me at your convenience davidh@tristatedental.com

Thanks!

4 Likes

Welcome to our community @davidh.

I would like for you to meet @dbdetroit. He is the organizer of Cannabis-Aid and has an event coming up in October.

I believe you two could engage in a private message chat about how Primo Healthcare can exhibit at his conference.

Happy chatting and growing!

~Kareenabis~
Success Coach

5 Likes

Thank you, @Kareenabis420! Pleasure to meet you, @davidh – welcome to the community.

David, I’ve sent you an email to schedule an intro call. I appreciate the connection and look forward to chatting with you further.

Respect and Gratitude,

David
Cannabis-Aid
david@cannabis-aid.com
+1 248 506 6202

3 Likes

Hey @UpSteve yes once the bottle is opened the microbes start to wake up. When mixed with H2O they really wake up like we do with coffee!

5 Likes

Hello Growers Network,

Dan Monk here representing Agra Tech Greenhouse Manufactures. We specialize in manufacturing high performance greenhouses, full automation production houses, research and development facilities, closed loop insect exclusion… I’m looking forward to some good conversations!

10 Likes

Hello Everyone!

What an amazing forum this is to meet so many like-minded individuals within the same industry.

At 21, I am in the process of applying for a Tier-1 Cannabis Cultivation License in the State of Massachusetts which would allow for a 5,000 SQFT Canopy. We plan on constructing a 1,200 SQFT Veg Greenhouse, and a 3,600 SQFT Fully-automated light-dep Flower Greenhouse, both with supplemental lighting, heating and ventilation, so we could grow all year round.

What got me here? When I tell people about my intentions in starting this business, they immediately think of me as some stoner, or just a guy who likes his weed. However, I am passionate about cannabis when it was a huge benefit to me battling anxiety and depression growing up. Additionally, I’ve witnessed it combat epileptic seizures in numerous friends. I’ve watched it ween someone away from their opioid addiction. What REALLY made me passionate about the plant’s medical potential, was when I found out that it could’ve prolonged my grandmother’s life.

With that being said, I hope to get the chance to speak with many of you and hear any feedback you might have as for greenhouse set-ups for efficiency and quality in an end product.

Grow on!

Bill

10 Likes

It’s great to have another professional greenhouse builder joining our growing party! Thanks for being here @Dan_Monk! Those are some impressive facilities you have featured here! We would love to see more of your work.

3 Likes

Howdy Bill! It sounds like you share the same passion for the plant that many of us feel. I am always in awe of the ability the cannabis plant has to change hearts and minds, as it seems yours has been similarly impacted. It’s always great to meet someone who at a young age has figured out what their place is in this world: helping others. It’s great to meet you and awesome to have you joining GNET! Welcome!

2 Likes

Hey Everyone!

I have to agree with Bill here, what an amazing place! I spent most of last evening just perusing the forums soaking all kinds of information and tips.

A little about me: I am from Oklahoma, currently awaiting approval for a commercial medical grow operation. After that gets through the plan is to start with a small/medium greenhouse to avoid big overhead while the industry is in its infancy here. Currently involved in our family business, but looking to branch off into my own adventure.

I am excited to become both an advocate and member of the Medicinal community, I am a total newbie in the space though so any help/information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks again for having me, look forward to being a member here.

Tommy.

6 Likes

Hey there, @DeterdingGrowers. Welcome! So many new friends joining us from the Sooner State! I have family from OK and I am happy they are finally going to have legal access to safe medicine. It’s folks like you that will make for a strong cannabis community in Oklahoma. Thanks for leading the charge to get your grow off (in?) the ground! We want to share in the growing!

Thanks for the great GNET testimonial! We are trying to be the the place for all the cannabis info you need, want and desire! This is an awesome community here to help. We are looking forward to your contributions!

3 Likes