Introduce yourself!

Hello @bvrlvr! It’s great to have you join us and it’s just as great you are willing to share your bazillion mistakes with us! This is how we all grow and create a robust industry.

The easiest way to tag or mention people is by simply typing the “@” symbol and typing his or her name. Does this help?

2 Likes

Hello All!

My name is Ryan Parker, and I am part of the CVault team. We are extremely excited to be joining the community here at The Growers Network!

I’ll tell you a little about myself before I give a brief rundown of what we do here at CVault. I used to run a small grow out here in SoCal, and am very familiar with the process. The level of appreciation that I have for this industry is immense and I feel incredibly fortunate to be able to work in such a special scene. I recently moved back to the West Coast (Los Angeles) from Atlanta, and am very excited to be in one of the epicenters of the marijuana movement. I’ve been involved with CVault since its inception about 6 years ago.

Here at CVault, we have developed “The Worlds Smartest Curing and Storage Container, No Thinking Required!”
CVaults are air-tight food grade stainless steel containers, with an integrated Boveda humidity pack holder. CVault in conjuntion with the Boveda humidity packs are the ultimate combo when it comes to curing and storage of marijuana. Consistency is the name of the game and CVaults help to ensure a perfect and consistent environment for curing and storage every time.

I hope to converse and interact with the amazing members of this community, be it about CVault or anything else! Please dont hesitate to reach out for any and all reasons and I will do my best to respond promptly.

Talk to you all soon!
Sincerely
Ryan Parker
Ryan@CVaultstorage.com

7 Likes

Hey there, @Ryan_CVault! It’s great to have you joining the party! I love my C-Vaults and I look forward to seeing all the cool uses for your products and can’t wait to see your contributions on the forum!

2 Likes

A little about me…

I am the Founder & Inventor @ LED Cultivation.

I’m a 22 year old from South Florida. My passions include: Intimately understanding the animal & human psyche, and applying that to psychological, neurological, and psychiatric medical research. I created this company to fund my medical research, which includes constructing a neurological/psychiatric/psychological research compound - where the aim will be to solve the mystery of the human psyche. I believe this can help to lessen the negative impact of important things, such as: poverty, war, intolerance, suicide, mass-violence, mental illness, etc.

I plan to offer this community scientific explanations on topics of debate. And soon, exclusively releasing my site on this private network.

We also plan to create tremendous exposure for the network, through various avenues such as interviews and publications on Forbes.

As the Founder of our company, I would like to collectively express our gratitude for not only the creation of this platform, but also for the invitation and acceptance. It is an honor. I’m excited to provide you all with the lighting solutions you’ve been searching for.

With Love,
Austin Rouse

8 Likes

@LED_Cultivation, it’s so great to have a driven and passionate mind join us. It’s very optimistic to see young people so vehemently supporting our industry and driving it forward into the future! Thanks for joining us! We are looking forward to seeing your upcoming publication in Forbes!

3 Likes

Welcome Todd! Thank you for all the hard work and for standing by what you believe in for the greater good of humanity.

I got no idea how to grow but I know of the health importance of cannabis as it has helped me recover from a tumor and it is currently helping my mother in law deal with her arthritis.

Just a quick question, with all the different varieties of cannabis, do you genetically modify them or simply find them or source them around the world? Cheers!

4 Likes

Thank you and much love to you and your family.

As far as I know there is no GMO cannabis anywhere in circulation.

I have been collecting cannabis seeds from the most authentic sources that I could find for decades. The same goes with clone-only cultivars. My initial goal in collecting was to get as wide of a spectrum as I could, from the shortest flowering Afghan/Northern Lights varieties, to the longest flowering Haze. For different reasons, I like them all. I have always believed that in time science would show us the different medical utilities of their unique cannabinoid and terpene combinations.

6 Likes

Growers network team:
Thank you for the platform this is great stuff.

Hello my name is Fernando de Saracho and I am part of a farm group that has open field and shade house vegetables in the state of Sonora Mx.
Currently 12has of shade house drip irrigation slicer cucumbers
& 10has of open field with butternut squash both for the summer-fall harvest.
ig/fb @cumafarms
we grow in shade because of the summer months to protect the plant from the sun.
I have been in agriculture most of my life, field operations, packing shed, procurement, sales, imports & exports, qc, value added packs, processing, logistics.
came to know the plant through a painful situation and pain turned out to be the great wise teacher.
we have never grown cannabis but we are willing to learn and contribute the results of our intentions to our growing community, I would like to thank Growers network for this space.

Thank You and happy harvest!!
Fernando
“It is always now”

7 Likes

Hello - Cleary Building Corp. is new to the Growers Network, so we’d like to take a minute to introduce ourselves. Cleary constructs buildings for suburban, farm, commercial, residential and horse applications. We have constructed indoor grow cannabis facilities, workshops, storage, stores, manufacturing plants, warehouses, machinery storage buildings, town halls, offices, garages, airplane hangars, houses, cabins, and many other quality products. Cleary is a nation-wide leader in the manufacturing, delivery and construction of customized pre-engineered structures. So, if you’re in the market for a new building, or even just thinking about a new building, contact us today for a free consultation (800-373-5550). Thank you from the Cleary Team!

5 Likes

I am Angela Bacca, I am a freelance journalist, small business owner and consultant who has been working in the cannabis industry since 2008. I got started as the editorial assistant to Ed Rosenthal and edited the 2010 edition of the Marijuana Grower’s Handbook. I am the co-founder and former managing editor of Ladybud Magazine, former editor of Cannabis Now Magazine and have written for a ton of publications over the years. I cover botany, medical, politics, cultivation and focus on business, economics and investigative work.

6 Likes

Welcome to GNET, @ds25! We are neighbors. I have land right near the border with Sonora! Welcome to the party!

2 Likes

Hey there, @Clearybuilding! Welcome to Growers Network! It’s great to have a great builder join the forum! I would love to pick your brain sometime about some of your buildings. :smiley:

1 Like

Dear All. Growers, distributors, retailers, researchers and any others related to business.

Happy to join this community. My name is Eyal Ronen and I am the VP Sales, Marketing & BD of a new innovative LED lighting solution company called Flora Fotonica. By profession I am an agronomist with M.Sc in plant nutrition, B.Sc. in Crop protection both from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and MBA Executive from Haifa University. I have more than 20 years of experience in global markets and I am happy to be part of Flora Fotonica growing team.

Flora Fotonica is an Israeli Startup that has developed a very high profile LED system together with a unique cutting edge command and control software to enable complete flexibility over all light parameters in 11 channels ! We aim BIG DATA and crop lighting protocols. The system is occupied with special camera and later on with additional sensors and much more.

I will be in the Vegas event of MjBizCon and will be happy to meet any interest and will show a short ppt. on our EVA3 solution. As we are paving our way I am looking for Sales candidates in both USA and Canada.

I can be reached:
What’sApp - +972542316508
Mail: eyal@florafotonica.com

7 Likes

Mike,

Have you seen the annual greenhouse cost survey? I think the University of Arkansas host the data now. They have data going back to the 1930’s. I believe that Cornell hosted the project first.

I would love to see your favorite horticulture book list by major topic.

The national ag library at Beltsville has all of the WW2 Hemp production bulitens. Kentucky has a few digitize.

I would love to talk to you and understand your resurch focus.

Warm regards
Ethan Kayes.

4 Likes

Hey there, @angelabacca! Great to see you here! I attribute a lot of my grow knowledge to reading with voracity. It’s people like you that make sure knowledge continues to flow freely to the cannabis community! Thanks so much and welcome to the party!

3 Likes

Thank you,
any time that you would like to come and visit our operation the doors are open.

4 Likes

Hi @Growernick, We are at the MJBiz show all week. We welcome any conversation and are here to find the best solution. I look forward to talking to you.

4 Likes

Welcome to our growing community, @eyal! Looking forward to meeting you this week!

3 Likes

Hello GN!
Im posting this on Thanksgiving day(Waiting on the wife to finish… lol). That said. I am THANKFUL FOR THIS PLANT. By transfer of properties Iam thankful for ALL of you.

Now to the fun stuff.

My name. Thomas Mlinek. I am a CA. native. Born way up north. Grew up working the fields as a young man in Humboldt. Have had a relationship with Mary since i was a very young child. It was Normal in my home, and with my family. Its what we did.
Many years ive spent with Mary. Some were amazing. Some, Not so much. Through all of this. I have learned much about this wonderful plants. Meet some pretty amazing people along the way.
Now adays. I do some consulting work for a commercial cannabis company. I dont really speak much on that. Due to NDA’s, Intellectual properties blah blah blah. Im sure you umderstand.
At home I have a small grow room. One flower room. One veg room. And a makeshift Drying area. At home its what i call my LAB. Its my workshop. Im really into breeding currently. So im always chasing genetics (Hint Hint), and trying to come up with some nice looking flowers. And of course growing some personal fire. I also enjoy doing product testing. Lights, Genes, Nuets etc. Love the new things people are doing. It blows my mind. How far and fast we have come.

I truly LOVE the cannabis flower. It is so beautiful. Perfect. The smells, Colors, Tastes. They are so therapeutic to me. I enjoy getting my hands in the earth. Touching the plants.

I feel like im actually doing what i love. I feel blessed.
Thank you guys. Hope to see you around.

8 Likes

Hey guys how’s it going?
I’m Gabriel I’m new to Growers Network and I have to say I am already feeling welcome, I appreciate everyone who has already helped me out & introduced themselves. I love meeting new people so feel free to inbox me to say hi. I am just getting started in the Marijuana Industry. I started off as a consumer 6 years ago I suffered a pretty nasty injury to my foot I lacerated 5 tendons & 2 ligaments… ouch. Anyways I never been big on popping pills for pain so I took it upon myself to get my medical marijuana card and it’s worked for me ever since. I also enjoy sativas to act as a stimulant since I also suffer from ADD. Anyways I work for a soil probiotic company called Soil Balance Pro. We help growers gain more revenue through the use of our product. After I’ve seen this product increase people’s terpenes up to 400% and I was in. I admire a lot of y’all on here because you sure do know a lot about these amazing plants. I’m excited to be a part of this network hope to hear from y’all soon! Cheers! :sunglasses:

6 Likes