Introduce yourself!

It’s soooo much better to be growing legally now! Come out of the grey and into the white side of things! Welcome!

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m Mohammad from KSA, I loved cultivation since when I was child. In 2012 by a car accident a few of my right side neck’s cartilages has been injured, but strangely I didn’t felt anything!! even in the X-rays there was nothing appeared until I did a hard push up in 2014. Fortunately, after that long suffers which I felt and the bad pharmaceuticals and narcotics that I took during that time till 2017, I said to myself ”impossible there is no natural therapy in our plant’s nature”!!, and I just tried the fresh cannabis therapy on myself when I cultivated indoor finally.

Last but not least, I decided after that amazing cure to be one of any respectable cannabis farm or organization cultivators, and I hope any places of those accept me anywhere in the world with my little experience that I learned about cannabis cultivation very soon.

9 Likes

Good Morning @Growernick! !

That comment made me chuckle, we definitely lucked out also, being across from Growers Network!
Our team Loved the Consistent Positive Energy, You guys were Awesome! :smiley:

As for spend on the RAD-0501, they usually run about $249 and we offer CO2 Tank Regulator Solenoid Valves ($79) as well for our growers if needed. :slight_smile:

#vendor-corner:horticulture-equipment #vendor-corner:growlite-barron-lighting-group #growing:greenhouses

6 Likes

Hi Ethan…is this the research report you are referring to?

Arkansas Specialty Crop Profile: Nursery and Greenhouse Industries

5 Likes

I live in Arkansas and attended the UofA where I studied Agronomy before returning to our family farm where we grow rice, corn, soybeans, wheat and hopefully soon Hemp. I have access to many of the research scientists on “The Hill”/UofA and wanted to collaborate on the information they have for greenhouse metrics.

5 Likes

This is part of the work. But, not the full papers.

Reach out to Dr. David Trinklein at university of Missouri, Columbia. He will know where all the current data is stored.

4 Likes

Roger that…thanks for the 411.

5 Likes

Hey Everyone,

I’m excited to join the forum here at Growers Network, and this is my first post.

My wife and I live in Missouri, which just legalized medical cannabis in November. We can’t wait to jump right in and apply for a commercial grower’s license. This is a tough first hurdle, so starting now, we are in the business of learning as much as possible about growing cannabis.

I joined Growers Network to network with like-minded people that are in all facets of the business. I’m hoping to find teaches, friends, colleges, mentors, partners, or anyone that’s willing to share their knowledge and help out. I’ll be perusing through old and new posts in the coming days; however, if anyone wants to offer up some initial tips or advice, it would be more than welcome! Some of my initial challenges and tasks are putting together a business plan (I’m totally new to this) and putting together cost estimates for initial set-ups (none of the greenhouse manufactures or agricultural suppliers in Missouri have experience with this; so the cost here is a wild card).

Anyway, I look forward to the discussions and the knowledge sharing.

Thanks gang for letting me join!

Paul

9 Likes

Hey everyone my real name is Jim and yes I have run a few buds in my life. I have been a closet grower(no pun intended) since 1979, we all were back then we had no choice. I couldn’t tell or show anyone, well except my wife. It was a horrible time, so much negative stigma but when you feel in your heart that something is right you fight with every tool one can get their hands on! Yes we have come a long way, but we all have so much work ahead of us it’s unimaginable. Not until every state, and the federal government grants access to every man woman and child the medicine they urgently need. We have been lied to for far too long , the finish line is in sight, if we can and do work together we can end this conspiracy started by a few greedy selfish people. Somebody please take my soap box. Anyway glad to be here and if I can help anyone in anyway just give me a shout. I’ve got stories, experience, genetics, faith , love and am not afraid to get my hands dirty.:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Welcome @PaulV,

I think Dr. David Trinkleind at Mizzu is a good source for you. He is just a great grower and a fantastic teacher. Plus, he has grown Comercial crops scince the 1950’s.

I grew up in Saint Louis area.

Warm regards
Ethan Kayes

5 Likes

Paul,
Welcome to GN.
I am a fairly new member to this group. First of all, be prepared for meeting many great like minded folks, lots of good advise and support.
If you have any questions in regards to tips and advise on how to best keep your facility clean and pathogen free, please let me know.

Thank you and good luck putting your operation together.

Tom
Key Solutions Group
www.ksg-corp.com

6 Likes

Greetings all! My name is Neo and I have a PhD in clinical psychology. I am looking to partner up with a smart enterpreneaur or a team of us in order to establish a greenhouse or 2 in CA. I owe 85+ acres of a wonderful piece of land and I wish to explore all growing possibilities. Please talk to me and let us make this new project materialize in early 2019! Thank you all and enjoy the day! Neo

8 Likes

Your web host service provider is really slow. Nice start on a website. And is doing extra hops and one redirect that is setting off my cross script warning.

3 Likes

Welcome to GNET, @PaulV! This is the perfect community to absorb all the information you need to make this process a little more surmountable. The only thing we ask in exchange is that you share about the process! We want to hear all about your journey. If you really want to ask some of those questions, we are here to help! Just create a new post and ask your question. You’ll be amazed at the community response…we all have a vested interest in seeing you succeed! Great to have you here :grinning:

5 Likes

@budrunner, I can’t speak for anyone but myself, but I really appreciate what you have to say from your soapbox! It’s great to hear the perspective of individuals that have been fighting the good fight for so long! I think it’s vitally important for everyone to remember the origins of this business. We have to remember our history. This failed prohibition against cannabis has had grave repercussions the world over; and, indeed the fight is not over!

Jim, It’s wonderful to have you joining our ever-growing community! Welcome!

4 Likes

Hey Jim. I am looking for partners. Where are you located at? Thanks. Neo

5 Likes

Hey there, @neocypr! I think you will find exactly the type of people you are seeking here on GNET! Where is your land located?

4 Likes

Thanks @ethan,

I’ll have to check him out soon. My wife and I are in the Kansas City area, but we’re transplants to the state. Feels like I’m from all over now, actually.

Paul

4 Likes

Thanks, @Growernick, I’ll definitely do my best to provide updates on the process. Based on some advice from a fellow entrepreneur, I was thinking about starting a vlog to document the whole process for later.

5 Likes

Thanks for the respect Nick

5 Likes