Introduce yourself!

I am in Washington State where recreational cannabis is legal to buy but home cultivation is still illegal. That is unless you get your medical card or won the growers lottery back in 2014 I think. And it doesn’t look like the state will be adding anymore commercial grows any time soon.

5 Likes

Jim, seems like the country’s perceptions and acceptance is changing; slowly but steadily. Enjoy the day!

4 Likes

That is sad. :frowning:

4 Likes

People of Growers Network:

Hello! Thanks so much for all the nice welcomes! After a decade living in Brooklyn, I’ve just relocated to Los Angeles for the lovely sunsets and warm people! Back in New York, I was working as a playwright and a performance artist with a theater group I’ve always loved, The NeoFuturists! Been heavily involved in environmental and political activism, and it’s always been a pipe-dream of mine to fully work with cannabis.

I’m working with GHOST Vapes here in LA on a simple mission… to build the best portable vaporizer in the world. So far, so good! …I’m a lifelong smoker and the first time I got my hands on a Ghost MV1, I was totally blown away. In short, It’s truly unlike any other vape for dry herb, people are calling it the Tesla of vaporizers!

A few notes on why I’m working with GHOST Vapes:
-It all started by being disappointed with other vapes, deconstructing and reverse-engineering them, only to find out that they were mostly all made with dangerous plastic parts… essentially cheap toys.
-The GHOST MV1 designers and engineers focused on what people were unhappy about and then eliminated these design faults from our vaporizer using our own advanced engineering techniques. This, in turn, led to the development of an entirely new and ground-breaking technology.
-Custom ISO Medical design with all medical grade components.
-Portable convection for both dry herb & concentrate.
-On Demand heating and temp control for industry leading flavor and potency.

I’m really happy to be a part of your community and hope to meet like-minded people who love new technology! Please hit me up with any questions. I love talking about it all!

Onwards & Upwards!
Daniel @NeoMirsky

@RetailCannaDeliv, @DispensaryOwners, @DispensaryEmployees, @ConsumerGoods

7 Likes

Look forward to learning from you. Welcome aboard.

5 Likes

Ethan, Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome! What’s been your favorite high-tech method of medicating?

4 Likes

I am old school, I like to smoke. Live in a state where I do not consume and in a state where I do NOT grow cannabis.

But, in legal states I like the pure decarbonated concentrates. I also like sprinkles. I tried my first wax over thanksgiving in Alaska. That very was nice. I like more THC than CBD and low terpintines. 2 to 1 to .5. I really like the green butter we made from generic trim. We cooked crab cakes in the butter.

Olive oil with weed is very nice on salids and vegetables. And it good on pasta.

Do I have to pick a favorite?

I just think about what I know about professionals production and help others produce the best they can. I am just an retired old fart.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ashish, I am the QA Manager for a late stage licensed grower “OneLeaf” based in Regina, SK, Canada. I worked in food industries before moving to cannabis industry.

I am also looking to connect with other QAs and master growers in this area who are working in licensed facility to exchange information and learn from their experiences.

Cheers,

Ashish

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @NeoMirsky! Great to have the whole Ghost Vapes team here!

5 Likes

I just like to hear what you think.

Please read my bio. I will only require one pair of socks, if you learn anything new from me. Both strong commercial floriculture production background and strong IT background at fortune 50 technology company”

PM me and I will supply contact information. You first. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey there, @asinghal! You may have the greatest cannabis name of all time. Forgive me if I name my first born son “Ashish”! Did you find your background in food helpful when you made the transition to cannabis?

Welcome to the forum, @asinghal!

4 Likes

My pax3 sucks. :frowning:

Do we get a discount and a url?

5 Likes

Hey Nick,

Yeah sure, I know the name is cool with the industry we are in. Its helpful but quite different from food industry. I never dealt with fertilizers laws and regulations, so that’s not a piece of cake for sure. @Growernick

5 Likes

Ethan,

I was going to write back and tell you what amazing options you listed, but I’ve become way too hungry after reading your post…
Thanks,
I want to try the olive oil next. tasty salad!

5 Likes

Big thank you to ghost vape. I order a new one today. I am planning on enjoying.

6 Likes

Signed up but not sure what I’m doing yet. Hope to contribute when I get a feel of how this works. Nice looking site! :smile:

6 Likes

Nate,

I am following all your works and you are doing an incredible and amazing jobs. I’m inspired by all your interviews and really admire your talent.

Growers House

Growers Network
https://forum.growersnetwork.org/about

Canna Cribs - Articles & Videos

I Just got back from the vertical market trade show - Indo Expo @Portland Oregon not long ago as our company was invited to attend there by certain pod planting customers that have already been utilizing our equipments. We found out that most of the customers miss or lack of awareness of using the security system for their

business which are required by such policy, laws and regulations. We see that it should be a great market for us to go after.

We eager to be one of your partners as Security Video Surveillance Systems Direct Manufacturer, supplier/vendor in Cannabis industry.

Please advise how we could have a further discussion with you through a meeting or phone conference.

Thank you for your kind attention and support in advance!

Mike

Mike Cheng
ENS Security
Headquarters 50 Commercial St., Plainview, NY 11803
Office: (516) 870-3779 ext. 1108
Direct Line: (516) 900-5497
Fax: (516) 390-1200
Email:
mike.c@enssecurity.com

5 Likes

My name is Brandy Keen. I have been designing and consulting for environmental systems in indoor cultivation facilities for over twelve years. In my day job I work with cultivators to help determine the best climate systems for their application (efficiency, operability, pros/cons, etc), as well as helping folks who already have installed systems on the best way to correct or make adjustments. I’ve got over 12 years in HVAC specifically for controlled environment cultivation, so there’s literally nothing I don’t have experience with when it comes to designing and managing environments in cultivation facilities.

In 2006, my husband Stephen and I co-founded Hydro Innovations to provide specialized equipment with the aim of reducing energy use and providing application specific climate control solutions for cultivators. As the industry matured, we relocated from Texas to Colorado and founded Surna Inc., which acquired Hydro Innovations in 2014. Surna is an engineering and manufacturing company that does mechanical design, provides application specific equipment, and commissions environmental controls systems for cultivators all over the world. My title at Surna is Co-Founder and Senior Technical Advisor, so advising on HVAC applications is what I do all day, every day. Surna has been involved in consulting, equipment provision, and/or full-scale design for well over 700 cultivation facilities, making us a trusted resource for indoor environmental design and control management for the cannabis industry.

I look forward to putting our heads together to solve any problems you might have in your facility, and to create the most profitable and efficient cannabis industry possible.

8 Likes

Welcome Brandy.

4 Likes

Hey there, @brandy.keen! It’s great to have you with us at GNET!

If you don’t already know @brandy.keen, you should, because she’s awesome! Reach out and say “High!”

5 Likes