Introducing BudBusterPro

@TheMadFlascher , here are my babies as of today, Day 10. Do you think they are ready for their first BBP application? Pics in less than a minute!

11 Likes

Hey Girl !

They are !
I would just put .5ml BBP in 2 ozs R/O water, since yoo’re only wrking with 2 plants…
That will still leave you some to treat any veggies or ornamentals you may want to love on !

Bob

12 Likes

I should have been more clear. I have 12 plants. Two of each of @repins12 gifted seeds to me. Autos. Feminized. Same ones I grew earlier in the Summer that I didn’t take time on. This time I will.

Yay! I will go ahead and mix up 8oz. I have plenty of other plants to spray (tomatos, cukes, peppers) if I have leftovers.

Thanks so much!!! I’m SO psyched. I will tag you when I add to my journal.

12 Likes

I’ve used it on all my plants this year. Here is a Lava Freeze with a ton of branches.

13 Likes

I dont know about BBP on cukes…but DON’t put Dakine foliar on them. They don’t like it at all.

Marty

11 Likes

Toms like BBP no doubt!..that’s about 1/4 of what I should take out. Table cleared once.

And all honesty, I think I only hit them 3 maybe 4 times tops. My tabascos look crazy, nothing but peppers…I’ll grab a shot.

14 of these dudes, gonna be a hot sauce winter.

17 Likes

Nobody likes a bragger …
I’m NEVER Ever showing my 3 or 4 cukes or onions ever again… this guy!
That is pretty damn impressive! What are you feeding a small city. Damn you :joy:

14 Likes

Man I’ll send you some, GF put up 12 qts of atomic pickles and 6 regulars. Been livin on slices with Tajin for lunch.
Nah we make and can sauces, she did 12 quarts of spag base, I’m working on boiling down 6 gallons of Chili base now.

15 Likes

Well, you know I’m never satisfied !

Gotta ask how about the tabasco’s flavor !?

13 Likes

Tastes like Tabasco, not really a great tasting pepper - raw, thin skin just seeds membrane and Hot. I ferment it in lacto, and make my own version of tabasco, maybe 2x the heat due to vinegar/salt dilution. I use Serrano’s for my everyday, pizza, eggs etc sauce, nice meaty flavorful pepper, about as hot as a Jalepeno…Also the green end of season ones go into a giardiniera for beef sandwiches.

12 Likes

Excellent ! I’m a Serranos kinda guy !
Love em in chilli rejano (sp?)

I can usually do the Jalapeños with mexican food…but that’s about my limit !
LOL, when I’m eating Jalapeños, I carefully gut em and remove the seeds !!!
Talk about a lightweight !

14 Likes

That’s very impressive :+1:t2: Way to keep your stick on the ice eh lol.

12 Likes

It’s not the normal seasonal crop…I’ll attribute the bumper on both of those plants to BBP… seriously. Its double I would normally expect. Stuff isn’t cheap, but hot damn, its worth it on even standard veggie crop. Disclaimer: No this isn’t a paid advertisement or I’d throw a bunch more F Bombs if ya paid me.

15 Likes

Well, that’s certainly an attractive offer which I’ll reserve for specific circumstances…

12 Likes

I’d fucking drop a bunch too for a bottle if your wanting advertising - fucking Ā!!! LoL ol Loc’s opinions don’t mean much anywho! LMAO :rofl:

12 Likes

I got lots of them this year, but everything else sucked. Cukes I got less than a quarter of what I normally do, and barely got any tomatoes at all. Really bad year for the garden. See saw weather into late spring and early summer, then blazing hot with no rain. I literally only got like Six tomatoes, and they were turning half rotten before I could get them fully ripe. I would have gotten a few more tomatoes had it not been for possums raiding my vines.

Marty

12 Likes

Yeah you guys got all the rain we got last year, being able to controlled fertigate goes a long way, as we all know.
I went as far as putting in perf drain tile in my rows, and a well point and pump…I was determined not to the weather wipe me out like last year. Last year I went from the best I had in 30 years of doing it to Drowned dead in 2 weeks.

11 Likes

To BBP or not to BBP, that is the question?

Third table like this and nowhere near done. 6 more gallons Spag. sauce reducing… tomorrow I’ll roast a bunch and smoke a bunch of Toms for Salsa and Chipotle sauces.
I could grow half the Toms for the money utilized using BBP Insert lots of F bombs

18 Likes

Thanks for the feedback Dog!

Just one question for you…exactly how many F bombs (stars?) are we talkin about here?!

:wink: :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

I’d give ya 5/5 or 10/10 stars buddy (sorry I fixed that it didn’t read correctly), whatever the scale may be. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
I don’t mind being honest If I believe a product does what it says it can/will do. I don’t usually hand out accolades, but am quick to bitch if not happy like a typical US consumer.
I’m not kidding, it was a great growing year, not dealing with 2’ of rain but This was definitely a bumper year on the plants I did apply BBP to. And I was stingy, I only sprayed them while they were small so I didn’t lose a bunch to overspray/dryfall. It really got them kicking early, which payed off in the end. My garden soil is heavily amended with all sorts of the normal stuff, and everyone got Xtreme granules in the planting bore this year. But the standouts are the toms and tabasco that also received the BBP applications - I will do it again next season!

15 Likes