Introducing BudBusterPro

Hey flash do you have banners for BBP on other websites?

6 Likes

straight eight cucumbers :wink:

all the best

Dequilo

7 Likes

@PreyBird1’ Hash God , Day 56 with @TheMadFlascher’s BudBusterPro

15 Likes

Nice fat buds!

9 Likes

they are also pretty :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I lived in Norman for ten years. Worked at OU. Still a big Sooner fan. That Lake Thunderbird. Red silt. I’ll never forget it. Good catfish out there.

8 Likes

So, I came here to read up on BBP since I messed up my first grow this Summer. I’m starting a new grow and the are on day 9 but I’m Jonesing to start ASAP!! But, I’ll wait until Day 14 … I do want to try a little on my flowers and tomatos.

Is this where you want results? I was going to do a full report in my ‘Ack’ journal. Is there any way to tag this thread, too? For efficiency sake? I see there is another BBP thread. I’m going to read that next. I am SOOOO psyched to do the BBP regime!!!

8 Likes

I used it on my tomatoes with huge results. My best year ever growing them.

8 Likes

@wow_arizona Dem some tastey lookin buds, no really, I’m drooling.

6 Likes

@1sttimegrower Hey Samantha, The wife an I moved here three years ago, we love it. Been lifelong Sooner fan. You can take that red silt with ya though ,lol, that stuff stains everything! BTW, I had a fantastic first grow, indoors, have screwed up everything I’ve tried to grow since ,lol.

6 Likes

You can do it however you like!
I think the best way is to concuct your grow with questions and commentsd on your thread. Then, after the fact, you can post your final results here on the BBP thread.

BTW, if you’d like some personalized help feel free to PM me !

Bob

5 Likes

BOOMER!

I hadn’t gotten my gardening addiction until I moved up here to the PNW. I wish I had at least tried tomatos & peppers there, certainly have the heat for them. I would think that red silt has something to do with any screwups, but who knows. Never seen red lakes before or since. Too funny.

Glad you are loving it!

5 Likes

None needed just yet, Bob, but thank you for offering and I do know you will help anytime. The paperwork took care of most of what I needed to know. I’m just here to get excited about the success stories and any side tips people have. I’ll be starting on Monday when they are on Day 14, unless I see more leaves before then. I will get some pics for ya. THANKS SO MUCH!

7 Likes

@TheMadFlascher , here are my babies as of today, Day 10. Do you think they are ready for their first BBP application? Pics in less than a minute!

11 Likes

Hey Girl !

They are !
I would just put .5ml BBP in 2 ozs R/O water, since yoo’re only wrking with 2 plants…
That will still leave you some to treat any veggies or ornamentals you may want to love on !

Bob

12 Likes

I should have been more clear. I have 12 plants. Two of each of @repins12 gifted seeds to me. Autos. Feminized. Same ones I grew earlier in the Summer that I didn’t take time on. This time I will.

Yay! I will go ahead and mix up 8oz. I have plenty of other plants to spray (tomatos, cukes, peppers) if I have leftovers.

Thanks so much!!! I’m SO psyched. I will tag you when I add to my journal.

12 Likes

I’ve used it on all my plants this year. Here is a Lava Freeze with a ton of branches.

13 Likes

I dont know about BBP on cukes…but DON’t put Dakine foliar on them. They don’t like it at all.

Marty

11 Likes

Toms like BBP no doubt!..that’s about 1/4 of what I should take out. Table cleared once.

And all honesty, I think I only hit them 3 maybe 4 times tops. My tabascos look crazy, nothing but peppers…I’ll grab a shot.

14 of these dudes, gonna be a hot sauce winter.

17 Likes

Nobody likes a bragger …
I’m NEVER Ever showing my 3 or 4 cukes or onions ever again… this guy!
That is pretty damn impressive! What are you feeding a small city. Damn you :joy:

14 Likes