Introducing BudBusterPro

Day twenty-six of flower, @PreyBird1 Hash God with @TheMadFlascher BBP

15 Likes

Beautiful Chris…AGAIN !
Do you finish up your tent grows this time of year?
I know you must be hiding some beautiful ladies outside!

LOL, I was just thinking that @PreyBird1 ought to be paying you for the advertising!!!

9 Likes

Oohhh hash god! Hash passion x galactic god. Im making that one into an F2 also. Nice work! @wow_arizona

8 Likes

Lol hes got a golden ticket.
20220703_205941-01

9 Likes

No doubt that coveted ticket is indeed worth it’s weight in GOLD!

8 Likes

Hey Hap, I was interested in learning more about putting plants in the shade to finish early.
I have some girls on my patio, get full sun all day. I have a spot that is shaded all day. I was thinking of putting a couple there. Did you notice any negative effects?
Thanks

10 Likes

Try looking up light deprivation. All I’m doing is reducing the amount of light they are getting and I usually look for a plant early finishing plants. Not plants that finish in eight weeks. Plants that finish in September or early October specifically. Plants are not necessarily awake at dawn or dusk. At least that is my impression. So if you had a plant in the middle of your patio and it was getting sunlight from dawn to dusk it’s gonna stay in the vegetative state longer. You take that same plant and put it between the fence and the side of your house or something similar and it’s going to go into flour a lot earlier because it’s not getting as much light. I can’t speak to the science of this I really don’t know, but I do know from personal experience the less direct sunlight your plant gets a day the sooner it will flower. That I have no doubt about. :v:t3:

9 Likes

I still take tents through the summer, it’s just a little more work to keep them at the right temperature.

Outdoors, this year has already been a struggle. Bugs have been particularly brutal. Through a combination of BTI and BTK along with the triple threat beneficial nematodes from Growers House/Arbico , they are coming back nicely. I thought I was going to lose all of them.

The biggest one in the photos has never been topped, and the other three were just pinched this week. So, The multiple apical buds are direct response of BudBuster Pro.

11 Likes

Chris,
Just curious, growing in the desert, what are your biggest ‘bug’ threats…
I’m guessing those luscious plants paint a pretty desirable meal for anything in the vicinity!

6 Likes

I have a couple of the same strain I grew last summer that didn’t finish till late November. I was thinking of moving them into a shaded area so that they might flower a little earlier. I have never attempted this, so I guess I’ll find out!

8 Likes

JohnnyPotseed
OG Sponsor

25 KB

Several were over the 6’ and they’re all autos!

These were the last batch 2 month ago
Not all, just a few to show

lol @ShiskaberrySavior like ya said cuz, the plants don’t lie, and neither do the pics of those plants
JohnnyPotseedOG Sponsor![]
JohnnyPotseedOG Sponsor

33m

There is a caveat to what I’ve said cuz lol I did treat everything with @BudBusterPro per Bob’s instructions. i use that stuff religiously!

15 Likes

@Bigfish27 this is Robert @TheMadFlascher The creater of Bbp. Read over this thread, you will enjoy it.

7 Likes

So, you want lateral branching???

10 Likes

The Garlic doesn’t have much to absorb it with the limited tops ?

Marty

6 Likes

Well, the foliage IS feeding the bulb, have seen crazy results in the only know application to garlic, so WTH, Marty give her a couple shots and let’s see what happens !

8 Likes

Well I would Bob but not growing garlic this year, I need to though good project for this fall.

Marty

7 Likes

Great Thread :slight_smile: and what a read

thanks for putting it up

Dequilo

10 Likes

I wonder what it would do for my cucumbers??? I already grow a pretty mean cuke! Could it help them look more like cucumbers… LoL I grow str8 squash looking freaks usually.

9 Likes

LOL, LoCo, I’m not sure there is ANY helping you…BUT…if there is a chance…Who DO YOU call???

BudBusterPro…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

8 Likes

Now that I’m playing with power… The new light needs a couple humdrum OG grows so I have a comparison for when I start dabblin with the steroids and shit for them… LoL Flash is a steroid dealer!

6 Likes