Introducing BudBusterPro

Hummmmm……the mystery continues…I’m in St.Louis so you should be even less into flower than here. You are about 400 miles south of me or more depending on where in OK you are. Are you sure someone didn’t slip you some autos?

Grew up about 50 miles north of OK. Used to go fishing for crappie with my grandfather on Grand lake of the Cherokee’s.

Marty

5 Likes

Autos…hmmm…ya know I really hadn’t considered that . Seeds came from ILGM, didn’t order any autos, that sure don’t mean I didn’t get autos. I will have to check my journal on my last indoor grow. I grew these same strains earlier this year… Seems like this strain finished sooner than I expected. If that is indeed the case I’m delighted, I’ll have some new bud in a few weeks rather than months!
Grand Lake area is beautiful , bet that was fun. Oh yeah, I’m in Norman, close to Lake Thunderbird.
I did check and that strain was harvested two weeks earlier than the others. I kinda wondered what autos would do…hmmm… now I feel violated!

6 Likes

I was away for a few days so I missed this. But where I was at up in Oregon, this subject came up. My friend got some clones for him and his friends. He gave his friend the clones and they found out the new HOA they moved into didn’t allow, so they stuck them on the side of the house between the fence and the house. They immediately went into flour. “ light deprivation” I have no idea what your situation or where you are keeping your plants. But this could be an issue for you if they are in close quarters or a heavily shaded area. Using a 30% sun block screen over my plants last year, my plant that started flowering earliest was July 2. it was harvested on September 3 or fourth. Just thought I’d throw this out there for you as another possible option. I should also say that I do plant early finishing plants outside. So most are done by the middle of September to early October. :v:t3::+1:t3:

9 Likes

I will agree totally @happilyretired . i have a real nice secluded spot but the afternoon sun is gone 3hrs before dawn. That spot finishes early consistantly every year. Now i put my long sativas there so they finish before frost. Im glad someone else said this as i thought i was nutz😖

6 Likes

Thanks for the input @happilyretired @boozer, after a little backtracking I’m pretty sure this one is an auto. Started 5 on same day, this is only one flowering. Still gonna apply BBP to the other four . So far I have been extremely happy with the results. Thanks @TheMadFlascher

7 Likes

Not Bud Related but I did spray these 36 San Marzano with BBP (thrice), and will continue to do it every season. Some pics, look how densely tight the stems/nodes are and they are loaded with flowers and small toms.

15 Likes

@Dog_Fart1 , honestly the thing that’s exciting is that plant physiology for the most part doesn’t vary between species! (exceptions being algae like seaweed)

If you’re going to adopt it extensively in your garden, try to buy the 16 or 50 ozer…the price per BBP ounce drops significantly with the larger size packaging…the 4 ozers will always be available…your future…your decision!!

9 Likes

Yes Of course I will. Now, I wish I had hit some my my tabascos, dragons breath and serrano’s to see the difference in the row, what do you think about later timing to do so? I’ve been pinching all flowers as the plants are too small to deal with fruiting in my mind.

8 Likes

I’m going to PM you in a bit…

8 Likes

Always the salesman Bob… ice to Eskimos you could. Kinda lucky for everyone that you came into our lives… LoL :laughing::joy:

LMAO this is dedicated to all the Bobs out there… LoL
B o Ng R iP …

10 Likes

Hold on a minute…

Took a whole handful of tissues to clear my eyes!!!
LOL, if nothing else, I’ll provide some entertainment!!!

BTW, how your new citrus leaves looking??

10 Likes

Like they have curl still… LoL everytime I apply it rains. Tried twice… not to mention it hasn’t been under 82 for 2 weeks even at nite. I’ll get it… I really wasn’t expecting to notice any change for a month or so really. Your optimism is rather refreshing… it has flowered and dropped about 3 or 4 times now. I’ll get there. You see you cant rush these things doc. I don’t know how much you know about growing and plants but it takes time you see… LMAO :rofl:

12 Likes

I`ve been applying it to my tomatoes also, very flowery plants!

10 Likes

@TheMadFlascher Ive noticed that with the use of BBP, the plants metabolism with nutes increases big time. Obviously that`s a byproduct of BBP, correct?

7 Likes

7 rows of 28. How do you think it would work on allium/garlic being a bulb/tuber type plant?

9 Likes

That is exactly what it is designed to do :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Hahaha, well it`s definitely working Happ!

6 Likes

Dog,
Believe it or not, during the R&D of BBP, I went through several iterations and was always happy to find some ‘testers’!
One of my best commercial customer’s wives is an avid gardened, so I made sure every time there was another evolution I got it to her for feedback…

I’d go down to visit them every couple weeks, and one day when I was out with Jake looking at the orchard, she put a box of veggies from her garden in my truck.

Wish I would have kept the pictures, but there were a couple garlic in there about the size of a softball!!!

Try it out!

9 Likes

Awesome, thank you sir.
The seed crop goes back in the ground in Oct, Ill hit em a couple times when emerged to get em working, then again in spring.

Have a safe and great 4th.!

6 Likes

Jimminy crickets Dog… What are you a friggin Vampire slayer!!

6 Likes