Introducing BudBusterPro

One small suggestion…if you could even call it that. Fox farm Is one of the best when it comes to soil. Everything in thier line works and I’m speaking from personal experience. My only “gripe” is that the bloom fertilizer “Tiger Bloom” will certainly work on its own. IMHO it needs a pk booster to go with it. It’s a great base, but simply did not work for me as a stand alone. I think I could’ve gotten way more out of my previous grow. My current grow absolutely dwarfs my last one. for a point of reference, I actually used tiger bloom on my current grow I added in something called sonic bloom from humboldt 0-51-34, soil blend pro 1-4-5. It wasn’t until I was in week 5 before @TheMadFlascher let me know my plants were starving. Even with all this I was still underfeeding. I’ll post the pictures for a comparison if you don’t mind.

11 Likes

Headband this is the one I partially harvested (previous grow)

Do si dos (previous grow)

CHHmical x bag seed (current grow)

Forgotten Runtz (current grow)

Monkey slappz (current grow)

I hope my experience can help you make a decision for your grow.:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

16 Likes

I decided to do an experiment. With absolutely zero pinching, fimming, or any other method other than low stress training (bending), this is a result of using Bob’s @TheMadFlascher budbusterpro. i’ve been really busy taking care of a lot of different things around our grounds and some other projects, so this experiment was perfect for this time frame. This is day four of flowering.

Blueberry on the front two rows, back row is @PreyBird1 Prey’s Hash God.

17 Likes

Day 15 flowering , 5x5 tent, 5 plants, Blueberry front/middle, Hash God back, one Hash God hermed, pulled it. I didn’t see any open flowers, but, if it did, it looks like I’ll have a really great hybrid for myself!

20 Likes

Looking great. I grew out preys hash god too awhile back. Type it in the search bar to see but yours looks better :stuck_out_tongue:. I still have 1 seed left

13 Likes

Hey guys, anyone using BBP on an outside grow? I am, and I have a question. Since using BBP , four applications, three plants have put on crazy growth. The bud sites are crazy. My question is this, these are photos, should I continue with the recommended regime , app. every 7 days, all through summer?
I did not expect buds so early, wasn’t planning on harvesting till October.

@TheMadFlascher
@ravenchief
@PreyBird1
@sssportsmfg

11 Likes

Hey papa, you gotta do the @ symbol for tagging.

10 Likes

@papajerry ,

There you are ! I opened my email before going to the GN site !
I answered you in the email but would love to see some pictures of your plants posted!
Bob

9 Likes

Here are some pics of what I was describing. Just wondering if this is normal.

GSC

GSC and Blue Dream behind

Sky Dream bud

GSC bud

GSC

Sky Dream

19 Likes

Everything looks nice and healthy !
Can’t explain why they did their girly thing early…

I’m sure someone will chime in ! I have seen where growers are growing in early veg under 18’6 light and put them outside early season where they will begin flower and then reveg…but these girls look like they’re SERIOUS about blooming !

13 Likes

I am using it outside…did I just say that lol…and nope mine aren’t doing that. But they are not anywhere near as big either, just put one out about two weeks ago and it was a clone. It took a bit to get going as the roots were barely out of the rockwool. It actually went from a 3 weeks into flower clone to full on veg again. Been spraying it religiously every week with BBP. Which reminds me !! Time to go spray again! Are you in a northern clime? It just officially turned summer a week or so ago.

Marty

14 Likes

Nice looking gals you got there @papajerry - I am one of the people that @TheMadFlascher was referring to - I had some good sized clones that I put out mid-may - I never had a problem in the past putting some younger girls out early may but this year several strains started to flower - they are revegging now but they are very big girls - I am not sure what will be the final result when they reflower - But regardless I use BudBusterPro throughout the grow -

11 Likes

No bud buster use but I had 2 or 3 in the past years that were in 18/6 ish 16 hrs then put out in late May or early June and went right to flower. This is different occasions and the one time I know I was @ 18 hrs and brought it down purposefully to 16 hrs within 2 weeks time frame then outside and boom flowered. I know I did it cause year before I had 2 @ 18 hrs that went right outside and flowered first week out. LoL
I’m getting better… this year none went out till after full solstice. Or just about… LMAO But still ya … it’s what not even 14 hrs for that one week… and I NEVER EVER liked growing autos so none were autos.

10 Likes

I appreciate the feedback guys. I am just beginning this wonderful journey of growing. I do have two plants of Ancestral haze from Seedsman that started same time, they have not started flowering at all.
I guess it might have something to do with strain / pheno . I will just let them go and hopefully get some bud.
@TheMadFlascher
@sssportsmfg
@Slym3r
@ravenchief @locorock

14 Likes

We’ve not before Mr. Jerry but you’ve been on a while … had your anniversary already and what not. Nice chatting, Very cool journey it is though right, growing bug takes most of us by surprise. before ya know its - 2 hours a day with them. It’s always something, better lights, trying different medium, cloning, never ending adventures. LoL

11 Likes

You are absolutely right there, never ending adventure! I have been reading your posts for a min, dude you keep me laughing. I like your outlook on life.

12 Likes

For a month man…never said nothing! LoL joking! We all la familia mi amigo! But that’s very cool, appreciate you appreciating my appreciation. Funny the shit I say baked huh… good stuff!!!
Grow on you crazy diamond!! :notes:

11 Likes

Yeah, I don’t normally respond to any posts, I get into trouble when I speak , LOL seems like funny shit to me tho!

12 Likes

@ sssportsmfg
Thanks for chiming in, didn’t answer your question earlier. I’m in Oklahoma, we have had some hot days already tho.

8 Likes

Oh man… I use to get in trouble all the time in here dude… but thank baby Jesus everyone knows I’m not right by now! Eating lead paint, playing with mercury from old thermostats, Legos I shoved too far up for extraction, what have you. I just can’t connect the dots. But no doubt… something’s wrong between these 2 ears.

11 Likes